PS4 Ratchet & Clank on sale on Play-Asia

Satoshi Ookami

In case you were deciding to buy or not to buy new R&C because you wanted a physical version, you have a chance now.

Play-Asia offers the NA version as a daily deal for 18 bucks/16€.

https://www.play-asia.com/ratchet-clank/13/707zrx

Apart from the day restriction. The amount itself is limited. Get it while you can.

Imo pretty good price for a physical version. However, if you don't want physical you may be better off waiting for Christmas sale.

• Like 1

Solid deal.

Brotip: do not, l repeat do not scroll down check the recommendations.

You don't want people to know the true essence of Japan? :awesome:

It's all a trap! Satoshi couldn't care less about Ratchet & Clank but just saw this as an oppurtunity to lure us into having to see 'the true essence of Japan' :awesome:. Edited by LucasV9991

Yay :highfive:.

I'm not a fan of getting games before a console. But yeah, the PS4 is definitely coming one day.

I just figured that day would be sooner rather than later considering Final Fantasy XV, Tales of Berseria and Persona 5 are on the horizon. You must have some serious willpower to hold out on getting one through all of that. xD

I just figured that day would be sooner rather than later considering Final Fantasy XV, Tales of Berseria and Persona 5 are on the horizon. You must have some serious willpower to hold out on getting one through all of that. xD

KH2.8 is also coming. The PS3 version of Persona 5 and Vita versions of PS4 games are the things that keep me going. Without those I'd have given in a long time ago :lol:.

• Like 2

It's all a trap! Satoshi couldn't care less about Ratchet & Clank but just saw this as an oppurtunity to lure us into having to see 'the true essence of Japan' :awesome:.

Oh no, how could you know that? :awesome:

Do they charge shipping?  The physical game is only $19.99 at Gamestop.  Of course Gamestop doesn't stock "toys" like Play-Asia does. .  B)

Yea, they do.