Dishonored Definitive Edition code giveaway

jacks

I'm gonna go with the long shot and say Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. (also you can easily google search your name in quotes and final fantasy and find the answer on .org :ninja: Pretty sure you posted there that it's FFXII.)

I'm pretty vocal about my love for it. This is a little bit of interesting matter, since it makes it tricky. I kind of feel bad that i let  my love get out of hand that I would forget that I talked about my obsession with this game on forum where I used the same name. For the added effort you will receive the code since it would be kind of unfair for someone to piggyback your answer and take it from you, HOWEVER...

Since I kind of feel bad that this is over so quickly, IT'S NOT QUITE OVER FOR YOU ALL THAT ARE READING IT -- In light  of some legit competition I DO HAVE A $10 PSN CARD I'M WILLING TO PART WITH AS A SECOND PLACE PRIZE.

ONCE AGAIN. CALLING ALL DISHONORED VETS -- GIVE AWAY YOUR CODES HERE! MAKE SOMEONE'S DAY SPECIAL WITH SPECIAL GAMES!

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO FOR THE SECOND CODE IS SAY WHAT MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME IS. CLUES:

- Western RPG

- Well known, "revived francise"

Edited by iamjax
  • Like 2

I'm pretty vocal about my love for it. This is a little bit of interesting matter, since it makes it tricky. I kind of feel bad that i let  my love get out of hand that I would forget that I talked about my obsession with this game on forum where I used the same name. For the added effort you will receive the code since it would be kind of unfair for someone to piggyback your answer and take it from you, HOWEVER...

Since I kind of feel bad that this is over so quickly, IT'S NOT QUITE OVER FOR YOU ALL THAT ARE READING IT -- In light  of some legit competition I DO HAVE A $10 PSN CARD I'M WILLING TO PART WITH AS A SECOND PLACE PRIZE.

ONCE AGAIN. CALLING ALL DISHONORED VETS -- GIVE AWAY YOUR CODES HERE! MAKE SOMEONE'S DAY SPECIAL WITH SPECIAL GAMES!

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO FOR THE SECOND CODE IS SAY WHAT MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME IS. CLUES:

- Western RPG

- Well known, "revived francise"

You posted that one in the link I liked as well and said it was Fallout 2 :P Just make it a random giveaway :P

But wait so what was the game? FFXII?

Yeah, it was kind of spoiled by google.

You posted that one in the link I liked as well and said it was Fallout 2 :P Just make it a random giveaway :P

Shoulda checked, you're killing me (errr... competition). Alright. Just post your damn name. First 20 get drawn out of a hat.

• Like 2

Yeah, it was kind of spoiled by google.

Shoulda checked, you're killing me (errr... competition). Alright. Just post your damn name. First 20 get drawn out of a hat.

Tom is using the deadliest weapon known to man against you, the internet.

Next he'll find your home address, your bank account, your Social Security, your mother's maiden name etc.

Edited by A-Brawl3r
  • Like 1

So far, as I'm typing, I have (and included a bonus slot to a guy earlier in the thread that kind of got cut out early) --

1. linkdevivo

2. A-Brawl3r

3. YaoiGod (bonus)

4. Leetwolf

5. predator086siren

6. Stevieboy

7. Xeliot

8. Atlas

9. grbolivar

10. Kishnabe

(Dishonored winner is out of this running since he has the grand prize, but I will do another tomorrow since I have something else I can part ways with as double make up for a lousy competition, but it'll be fair game for all at that point, and that will be in a separate thread).

I'll wait another hour, and then check back in the morning to see if I have enough slots filled. Hopefully people read far enough to realize there's a second giveaway to make up for the first go around. But people! Use thread for unwanted Dishonored codes!

Edited by iamjax
  • Like 2