Dishonored Definitive Edition code giveaway

jacks

For any potential winners, and extra tidbit -- this is a US $10 card, so make sure you got a US account set up on the side to avoid any potential hassle. I see a couple folks in the running that have a different region, but its no problem if you follow some easy steps on how to set up another account. Since this is a hard copy card (I bought it in store, and physically have it on me), changing out the region is kind of hard to as you would probably imagine, but maybe for future giveaways I may potentially hold, I can look into getting some stuff on your main regions account.

1. linkdevivo

2. A-Brawl3r

3. YaoiGod (bonus)

4. Leetwolf

5. predator086siren

6. Stevieboy

7. Xeliot

8. Atlas

9. grbolivar

10. Kishnabe

11. Property Damage

12. flashpool23

13. xtrminator05

14. Styx2319

I'll let the remaining slots fill up overnight. If by WHATEVER reason this list still isn't full by 6PM US Eastern time tomorrow, I won't keep you guys waiting, since I know some people probably saw the code get taken away early and probably left. I'll just roll the dice then, there'll be another giveaway as soon as I decide what to give out since I have 2 codes that at least someone's going to want.

• Like 1

Wanna join for $10 PSN as well. I already have Dishonored GOTY PS3 waiting to be played so I'm not really interested in the PS4 version as it's said to be a not-so-good port. 

And I prefer the "clean" name on my profile (without Remastered or Definitive or something :P)

Edited by PliskinCobra

I think we may have gone over a couple slots, but its ok. However, any and all posts for entry beyond this point will be placed in the 20 dollar giveaway grand prize I will be hosting later tonight (and there's also a spare code for a game I've been debating on including, but it will likely serve as the runner up). Everyone here can feel free to partake in both those prizes, as one will be a random pull and the other will be obtained through a more obscure question about my gaming history that -- from what I can tell -- is not discussed on any trophy forum since I am not sure how it would get brought up.

I'm. currently at work right now, but I will be pulling a name tonight, announcing a winner, and moving on to the next competition. ONCE AGAIN -- CALLING ALL DISHONORED VETS: dont act like you need that code, especially if you still have a copy (or two). Hijack this thread and run it better than I did.