New Year's Contest 2017 - Winners Announced + Feedback Requested

21 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Playing RPGs and JRPGs is imo the best way to do this :highfive: .

tumblr_mqkg98p70x1scbxs3o2_500.gif

We won't know till the end! I have a feeling it can be easily won with quick plats imo. The time:point ratio I'm not convinced yet is solid. 

Having said that we'll see how we guinea pigs fair

On 10-1-2017 at 11:07 AM, Asvinia said:

Don't know what I should play next, not sure I'd be able to get a JRPG finished in time.

How about Persona 4 Golden?

2 hours ago, mking_63 said:

Minty fresh status update: (God of War: Ascension - 84.42) + (Remember Me - 89.01) = Combined Total of 173.43 :)

Congrats :yay: .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Congrats to those that popped a few plats. Trying to complete the story in both my games so I can use the last week or 2 to do whatever grinding needs to be done.

Just a heads up: FF13 has a lot of post-game grinding for money and cp. Best be mentally prepared for that.

8 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Ah yes! I've heard many things about the post-game grind. I just hope it doesn't get me down too much.

I recommend to fight the Neochu in chapter 11. The mission can be activated from a Cieth Stone in Oerba (it's on the roof of the school). The reward is the growth egg that doubles obtained cp when equipped on someone that's in the active party. The Ochu is way too strong to defeat normally, but it's susceptible to Vanille's Death, though it's a very low chance. There;s a save near the Neochu, so you can reload if you die. The Microchu are weak to fire, but don't bother killing them until the Neochu is dead, because Neo respawns them. The Beladonna wand increases the odds of debuffs, but it may still take lots of retries.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, azlanslayer said:

Just an update I guess. (Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3) 78.28*2 + (Gravity Rush) 70.89 + (Infamous: First Light) 76.74 = 304.19 

It'd be nice if there's a scoreboard, we can keep updated ^_^

You've already passed the score I would get from P4G, and I'm not even done with the first playthrough :cry:

Nice job though! 

1 minute ago, kuuhaku said:

I'm finally on the scoreboard. I just got my World of Final Fantasy plat. It's 10.31% at 2x so that's 179.38 points for me. Next up is either Final Fantasy XV or Hyperdimension Neptunia Action U; I haven't decided yet.

You may be the better guinea pig lol

Nice! I recommend XV! It's not long if you don't dilly daddle like I did. 

On 12-1-2017 at 3:35 PM, azlanslayer said:

Just an update I guess. (Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3) 78.28*2 + (Gravity Rush) 70.89 + (Infamous: First Light) 76.74 = 304.19 

It'd be nice if there's a scoreboard, we can keep updated ^_^

I could do that, but the points will probably change between now and February 5 due to the rarity slightly changing.

On 12-1-2017 at 3:35 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

Heh, my first Platinum is invalid by 4 times on the list :(

That sucks, better luck next time.

17 hours ago, kuuhaku said:

I'm finally on the scoreboard. I just got my World of Final Fantasy plat. It's 10.31% at 2x so that's 179.38 points for me. Next up is either Final Fantasy XV or Hyperdimension Neptunia Action U; I haven't decided yet.

17 hours ago, Enma8910 said:

Just finished Tearaway Vita 23.65% rarity = 76.35 points

12 hours ago, Behemoth Balls said:

Alright got a shiny

Shadwen plat #101

common plat 33.45%

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/f816bb/trophies/1L73ddbf.png

12 hours ago, jeschmit said:

Four plats ready:

Tales from the Borderlands (PS4) - 49.48 points

Alone With You (PS4) - 84.85 points

Batman: A Telltale Game (PS3) - 44.36 points

Uncharted 3 Remastered - 75.94 points

Total 254.63 points so far.

Congrats people :yay: .

12 hours ago, XX_FTW said:

Speaking of Vita, Dragon will plats ready to pop for Vita Anniversary count for this event?

IIRC that event is on February 22nd while this one ends on February 5th :hmm: . Nope, only popped plats count.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

10 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I could do that, but the points will probably change between now and February 5 due to the rarity slightly changing.

That sucks, better luck next time.

Congrats people :yay: .

IIRC that event is on February 22nd while this one ends on February 5th :hmm: . Nope, only popped plats count.

Hmm, how about a rough estimation then? or an updated list of plats popped? :D