Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Trailer 2016

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ok then, I'll be following this order. 

Clearly SE was saving the best for last, so that's why Aqua's story is last :awesome: .

It's mostly because she leave for last every time so she arrives to the worlds later xD

Good Luck then i honestly don't like much playing as Terra, too slow for my tastes :P

10 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

IS available since months i think evene on the PSStore, on Amazon si since like June? That's available. If only it isn't 59,99 € but 39,99 € -_-

Plus WTF? Like 90 € is it? I hope tehy are wrong or it's plenty stupid it costs double the retail version.

Edited by Sora9427

28 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Holy crap, why is this $104.95 :blink:?

Yeah, that's the price over here in New Zealand, full priced game release.  I mean I myself am getting it, but... I'm gonna get a physical copy of this game... which is cheaper than that.  Physical copy is only... just under $80 (not after the Limited Edition myself, just normal is fine for me).

But yeah, that's why I usually don't get recent releases off the store, they're pretty pricey for me.

10 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, that's the price over here in New Zealand, full priced game release.  I mean I myself am getting it, but... I'm gonna get a physical copy of this game... which is cheaper than that.  Physical copy is only... just under $80 (not after the Limited Edition myself, just normal is fine for me).

But yeah, that's why I usually don't get recent releases off the store, they're pretty pricey for me.

Well this exmplain a lot since i guess it's different from US currency in value becaus eit went out on EU PSNStore and it cost 59.99 € so i guess the same in $ for US.

Either that or the NZ Store is Awful xD

Edited by Sora9427

6 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Well this exmplain a lot since i guess it's different from US currency in value becaus eit went out on EU PSNStore and it cost 59.99 € so i guess the same in $ for US.

Either that or the NZ Store is Awful xD

Pfft, I feel like our store can be awful with new release games at full price, which is why I also would rather get a physical copy too (because of how big the file of these sort of games can be)

2 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Pfft, I feel like our store can be awful with new release games at full price, which is why I also would rather get a physical copy too (because of how big the file of these sort of games can be)

That's in general i think, it's no worth to get a game Retail as Pre-Order not even when out, it's the same or Bigger price than the retail version just better get it from Amazon and have the disc then, Store is worth only for Sales everywhere

21 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

That's in general i think, it's no worth to get a game Retail as Pre-Order not even when out, it's the same or Bigger price than the retail version just better get it from Amazon and have the disc then, Store is worth only for Sales everywhere

Yeah for me, the store really I have for mainly digital only games like Stardew Valley and other games like that, maybe very rarely would I get a retail game from the store.  But most of the time I get retail games on disc as well, and this game will be one as well.

56 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah for me, the store really I have for mainly digital only games like Stardew Valley and other games like that, maybe very rarely would I get a retail game from the store.  But most of the time I get retail games on disc as well, and this game will be one as well.

Yep Either Digital Game or Sale discounted games are what worth in the Store for the rest Retail version :) And Same here i'll get it Reatil, but not now for 60 € Too Much in my opinion Ok a New game and an HD of a 3Ds game, still Nope, 60 only for KH 3 :P

Edited by Sora9427

5 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Yep Either Digital Game or Sale discounted games are what worth in the Store for the rest Retail version :) And Same here i'll get it Reatil, but not now for 60 € Too Much in my opinion Ok a New game and an HD of a 3Ds game, still Nope, 60 only for KH 3 :P

Yeah, for me, $80 is a fair price for a new game, which is why I'll be going for the physical copy of 2,8 myself, as that's how much it is and I'll be happier to pay that much for said game.

11 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, for me, $80 is a fair price for a new game, which is why I'll be going for the physical copy of 2,8 myself, as that's how much it is and I'll be happier to pay that much for said game.

Well if i could Same but at that price i could get like 5-6 Games i want going on Sale probably next weeks so i'll rather catch up there and Wait for a small drop for KH and tale it in like May/June :P

1 minute ago, Sora9427 said:

Well if i could Same but at that price i could get like 5-6 Games i want going on Sale probably next weeks so i'll rather catch up there and Wait for a small drop for KH and tale it in like May/June :P

Most games on sale don't usually interest me so much... besides, the game isn't released until next month.  I wont be putting a preorder down... till the week before it's released.

12 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Most games on sale don't usually interest me so much... besides, the game isn't released until next month.  I wont be putting a preorder down... till the week before it's released.

I see well for me with today's sales out yep the statment i told above was true Too much stuff i want xD