Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Trailer 2016

Japanese Trailer

English Trailer

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the art style of the environments in this game, they look too realistic for a Kingdom Hearts game. I preferred the cartoony style. Still a dope ass trailer, though. 

Edited by Xeliot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That trailer :holy: . I'm looking forward to KH 0.2 to see what the realm of darkness looks like.

For that? xD Not to see How Aqua (And Maybe Terra and Ventus) will be connected in the 3Rd chapter and what happen to them after BBS? :P

14 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It's just the latest reason after seeing bits and pieces of it in the trailer. I still need to play BBS too :lol: .

How dare you! Hurry up and plat KH2 so you can start BBS.

I can't be anymore excited! I need it right now. Why did it have to be delayed :(?

1 minute ago, Kent10201 said:

How dare you! Hurry up and plat KH2 so you can start BBS.

I can't be anymore excited! I need it right now. Why did it have to be delayed :(?

Almost got the plat, just have to beat the remaining 9 data members and beat the Hades Paradox Cup with 15,000 points. I had a good run of 19,000+ points, but got defeated in wave 43 :shakefist: . Decided to take a break from that cup and try again later.

The game's been delayed again or are you talking about the first delay?

7 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Almost got the plat, just have to beat the remaining 9 data members and beat the Hades Paradox Cup with 15,000 points. I had a good run of 19,000+ points, but got defeated in wave 43 :shakefist: . Decided to take a break from that cup and try again later.

The game's been delayed again or are you talking about the first delay?

Good luck on finishing the plat.  If I can beat the secret bosses on critical then you definitely can :awesome:. I also had to redo the Hades cup a couple of times because of that stupid point requirement.

Trust me, if it had been delayed again I would have thrown myself out of a window :lol:.

5 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Good luck on finishing the plat.  If I can beat the secret bosses on critical then you definitely can :awesome:. I also had to redo the Hades cup a couple of times because of that stupid point requirement.

Trust me, if it had been delayed again I would have thrown myself out of a window :lol:.

Thanks, I created a hit list a few days ago when PSNP was being updated. It's satisfying to cross them off one by one after a hard battle. Data Demyx is still a wimp and his 99 clones at the end is BS.

Lol :lol: .

Of course there will be either one or two more platinums that I  wont have the ability to obtain (depending if Aqua's story will have one or not).  But hey, wont stop me from playing these and doing as much as I can on them.  That's what it was like in the previous games, beating the story and the secret bosses and others things here and there.  That will be the same here in DDD, beating the story, that hidden boss will be beaten, but not on the hardest mode for me... I want to be able to have fun after all x.x