Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Trailer 2016

22 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Congrats, then just Xaldin and you're done With the Second hardest thing in the game :) (Because those gaddamit mushroom for me were nightmares in some cases)

I already beat him a few hours ago :dance: . Also got the trophy for opening all treasure chests. Of course I couldn't sign in to PSN <_<.

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

I already beat him a few hours ago :dance: . Also got the trophy for opening all treasure chests. Of course I couldn't sign in to PSN <_<.

As i thought xD When you need you never Can :P

Anyway Congrats then you Pratically got the Platinum :D

Hopefully in 2.8 there are this kind of stuff and not Do the Stories a trillion times like CoM or BBS xD

1 minute ago, Sora9427 said:

As i thought xD When you need you never Can :P

Anyway Congrats then you Pratically got the Platinum :D

Hopefully in 2.8 there are this kind of stuff and not Do the Stories a trillion times like CoM or BBS xD

I just hope it's not extremely grindy, don't mind doing multiple playthroughs.

51 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I just hope it's not extremely grindy, don't mind doing multiple playthroughs.

Well just wait, i don't know tomorrow? I don't know why you can't Sync xD

Oh Yeah tell me after you tried to go for BBS Platinum :P

On 12/8/2016 at 3:49 PM, Sora9427 said:

OH MY GOD!!!!!

THIS THIS, I'm so fucking happy now to have a PS4, i have to Pre-Order It at this point at least i should, oh god it looks so wonderful......

I would never have guessed that someone named Sora would be this happy! ;-D

Anyway, I want to play this, but not at full price. But I'll probably snap it up at discount.

10 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Not sure either, I couldn't even log in to PSN.

That's what I'm going for next :D .

Ah i see hopefully you could today :)

Have fun, it's really a great game but what a bitch of 100% not as grind or search itself like CoM but as hard is to beat the Secrets boss at Max difficulty :P

10 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I would never have guessed that someone named Sora would be this happy! ;-D

Anyway, I want to play this, but not at full price. But I'll probably snap it up at discount.

Well who knows maybe i could have taken my name because i love the sky :awesome:

Edited by Sora9427

8 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah i see hopefully you could today :)

Have fun, it's really a great game but what a bitch of 100% not as grind or search itself like CoM but as hard is to beat the Secrets boss at Max difficulty :P

Sadly, I don't have time to play today -_- . Maybe tomorrow...

Thanks, I've been looking forward to Aqua finding out what exactly happened in BBS.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sadly, I don't have time to play today -_- . Maybe tomorrow...

Thanks, I've been looking forward to Aqua finding out what exactly happened in BBS.

Not even to just log in and Sync? Well, i hope for you, you'll able to play tomorrow then :)

xD I'll tell you Right Away that even if Aqua is the best and if you're like me you start with her, you actually really shouldn't xD

I Mean you understand the Worlds stories in the same way but Mostly Terra do the Firts part of the Worlds, Aqua the second part and Ventus the last part, up to you what you want to do in the end it doesn't matter anyway you ahev to play them all :P

7 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Not even to just log in and Sync? Well, i hope for you, you'll able to play tomorrow then :)

xD I'll tell you Right Away that even if Aqua is the best and if you're like me you start with her, you actually really shouldn't xD

I Mean you understand the Worlds stories in the same way but Mostly Terra do the Firts part of the Worlds, Aqua the second part and Ventus the last part, up to you what you want to do in the end it doesn't matter anyway you ahev to play them all :P

Ventus doesn't do the last part of the Worlds,Aqua does.Remember Castle of Dreams? 

2 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Ventus doesn't do the last part of the Worlds,Aqua does.Remember Castle of Dreams? 

It depends by the World, Because you're supposed to Go first in another world rather than the one you choose for the game, even in the Snowhite world then Ventus is the First one while Aqua the alst one if we see, it depends, i said that becaus ein most of the world is like that :P But even in Stitch was different i remember Aqua being first, then Terra and last Ventus or somethign like that for example.

20 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Lol, yeah I heard about that. I thought it was Terra, Ven, then Aqua :dunno: .

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol, yeah I heard about that. I thought it was Terra, Ven, then Aqua :dunno: .

As Said it depends by the world in the end, With Peter Pan for example is Terra, Aqua, Ven ;) 

While in the end well you almost See the same stuff as Aqua or Ven it's totally different just with Terra xD

So yeah it was more a precisation but you could play in the order you like i Did Aqua, Ventus and terra on Ps3 XP

4 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

It depends by the World, Because you're supposed to Go first in another world rather than the one you choose for the game, even in the Snowhite world then Ventus is the First one while Aqua the alst one if we see, it depends, i said that becaus ein most of the world is like that :P But even in Stitch was different i remember Aqua being first, then Terra and last Ventus or somethign like that for example.

I disagree.If you remember the very beginning,

Spoiler

Terra leaves first.Ventus goes after him,and Eraqus tells Aqua to bring Ventus back and keep an eye on Terra.That's the order.Aqua seals the deal in Castle of Dreams,Neverland,Disney Town,Dwarf Woodlands and Enchanted Dominion

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

I disagree.If you remember the very beginning,

Hide contents

Terra leaves first.Ventus goes after him,and Eraqus tells Aqua to bring Ventus back and keep an eye on Terra.That's the order.Aqua seals the deal in Castle of Dreams,Neverland,Disney Town,Dwarf Woodlands and Enchanted Dominion

Yeah but not in everything as you see, i guess i remember Wrong being most times as middle one yeah.

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

Nope.

Reveal hidden contents

At the end Peter shows Aqua the treasure chest with the wooden blade Ventus left

Yeah remembered that scene but thought it was Terra who left it, it passed like a year since i plaied i guess i remember just the general events not the right order

1 minute ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah remembered that scene but thought it was Terra who left it, it passed like a year since i plaied i guess i remember just the general events not the right order

It's ok.I finished it last month.Deep Space was indeed confusing.In that World the chronological order is Terra->Aqua->Ventus.But in general,the right order is T-V-A

5 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

It's ok.I finished it last month.Deep Space was indeed confusing.In that World the chronological order is Terra->Aqua->Ventus.But in general,the right order is T-V-A

Yeah because of how they leave, would be interesting why they decided this orders in the different worlds of it was a Random stuff :P

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

56 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah because of how they leave, would be interesting why they decided this orders in the different worlds of it was a Random stuff :P

Ok then, I'll be following this order. 

Clearly SE was saving the best for last, so that's why Aqua's story is last :awesome: .