Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Trailer 2016

13 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Agreed :highfive: , though something tells me it would be exclusive to Japan.

Oh yeah. JP loves its exclusive consoles for JRPGs.

11 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

It's moments like this where I wish I waited to get my PS4 :(.

Hmm. Sell your old one and get this one? It will cost you more for sure.

8 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It's moments like these that I'm happy about having no PS4 :awesome: .

4 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

You have to rub it in :rolleyes:

Lucky Dragon, and here I am stuck with my "Destiny Taken King" PS4 console. Don't worry Kent, I'm with you bud, it hurts in the Kokoro too. -_-

19 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

You have to rub it in :rolleyes:

Sorry, couldn't resist :lol: .

12 minutes ago, Ken Kaneki said:

Lucky Dragon, and here I am stuck with my "Destiny Taken King" PS4 console. Don't worry Kent, I'm with you bud, it hurts in the Kokoro too. -_-

If it makes you feel better, I'll buy the Destiny PS4 for $50 :awesome: .

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sorry, couldn't resist :lol: .

If it makes you feel better, I'll buy the Destiny PS4 for $50 :awesome: .

Oh God, that's hilarious I wanna give you a like but I'm out for the day.  :giggle:

So here's my hero laughing 

Spoiler

I'm still wondering why I bought it.... -_-

45 minutes ago, Ken Kaneki said:

Hmm. Sell your old one and get this one? It will cost you more for sure.

I would sell it but I have about 1.8 TB of storage that I don't feel like transferring to the slim. I also don't really want to import it but if it gets localized I would consider buying it.

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It's just the latest reason after seeing bits and pieces of it in the trailer. I still need to play BBS too :lol: .

Ah this explain a lot then, you don't know what hapened and Why the 2.8 will be so important, you'll see xD I Laugh thinking how many people will complain in the 3rd one because they are idiot and completly skipped the 2.8 Which tells the Story of Aqua after BBS and Riku & Sora's stories after KH2 so is a Must have game not optinable like CoM for example :P

And Good luck with your KH2 Platinum if you've done the Goddamit Mushroom in the Yen Sid Tower then you're totally good, that was my nightmare, literally spent 3 days there.... The Data organization are most a matter of learning the right strategy even if some like Demyx or Larxenne still need some luck :P

Cool the Ps4 but not so much Jealous to not have it, i would rather prefer a Cover to apply to mine or some Adhesive image dedicated to KH :3

56 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah this explain a lot then, you don't know what hapened and Why the 2.8 will be so important, you'll see xD I Laugh thinking how many people will complain in the 3rd one because they are idiot and completly skipped the 2.8 Which tells the Story of Aqua after BBS and Riku & Sora's stories after KH2 so is a Must have game not optinable like CoM for example :P

And Good luck with your KH2 Platinum if you've done the Goddamit Mushroom in the Yen Sid Tower then you're totally good, that was my nightmare, literally spent 3 days there.... The Data organization are most a matter of learning the right strategy even if some like Demyx or Larxenne still need some luck :P

Yeah, I heard about Dream Drop Distance and 0.2 taking place after KH2 and Re:Coded. I know the general events from DDD and BBS, but still looking forward to actually playing them.

Thanks, I used a strategy mentioned in one of the threads and got that mushroom within an hour. As for the post-game bosses. here's my progress so far:

Spoiler

ru7KGsx.png

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, I heard about Dream Drop Distance and 0.2 taking place after KH2 and Re:Coded. I know the general events from DDD and BBS, but still looking forward to actually playing them.

Thanks, I used a strategy mentioned in one of the threads and got that mushroom within an hour. As for the post-game bosses. here's my progress so far:

Reveal hidden contents

ru7KGsx.png

Well 0.2 at the moment we don't really have a Specific moment, it tells the story of aqua after BBS but between BBS & KH1 there are 10 years so it could even be before KH1 who knows now :P While yeah DDD Takes place literally after KH2, luckily it comes out even on Ps4 now it was stupid that a Main chapter of the saga was on a portable console. Re: Coded was more like a Summary to the First game so i don't even actually will consider it as necessary it's the only one you could skip totlaly and have no doubt i think xD

Ah lucky you, even with strategies it took me a lot more :P

Well you are pretty in it i see :D Now Zexion and Xaldin are rather annoying battle but nothing impossible after some trials, while prepare for Larxene (Oh damn combos), Roxas (If he takes you so many damages all in once...) and Axel (Mostly when is on Fire he do a lot of damage then), this 3 for me were really hard to deal with and a lot of Parry or avoid rolling or gliding around!

Marluxia is the easiest here, i did it for fun again like 2 months ago after 6 month of not playing xD With him is all timing, learn is attacks and you won't have many problems, especially learn to parry in the air or you can't avoid 1 attack otherwise

4 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Well 0.2 at the moment we don't really have a Specific moment, it tells the story of aqua after BBS but between BBS & KH1 there are 10 years so it could even be before KH1 who knows now :P While yeah DDD Takes place literally after KH2, luckily it comes out even on Ps4 now it was stupid that a Main chapter of the saga was on a portable console. Re: Coded was more like a Summary to the First game so i don't even actually will consider it as necessary it's the only one you could skip totlaly and have no doubt i think xD

Ah lucky you, even with strategies it took me a lot more :P

Well you are pretty in it i see :D Now Zexion and Xaldin are rather annoying battle but nothing impossible after some trials, while prepare for Larxene (Oh damn combos), Roxas (If he takes you so many damages all in once...) and Axel (Mostly when is on Fire he do a lot of damage then), this 3 for me were really hard to deal with and a lot of Parry or avoid rolling or gliding around!

Marluxia is the easiest here, i did it for fun again like 2 months ago after 6 month of not playing xD With him is all timing, learn is attacks and you won't have many problems, especially learn to parry in the air or you can't avoid 1 attack otherwise

Oh ok, I thought 0.2 also happened after KH2, seeing how supposedly 

Ansem meets Aqua during DDD

Yeah I already tried to beat Xaldin, then decided to focus on other members first. Zexion was really annoying as an absent silhouette with him spamming that book. I'm totally expecting him to use that nonstop during the data fight. Larxene, Marluxia, and Saïx are also some fights that seem tricky. I prefer to use reflega instead of guard or dodge, that blocks attacks while also damaging the bosses. Managed to beat Lexaeus relatively easy with that.

11 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh ok, I thought 0.2 also happened after KH2, seeing how supposedly 

Hide contents

Ansem meets Aqua during DDD

Yeah I already tried to beat Xaldin, then decided to focus on other members first. Zexion was really annoying as an absent silhouette with him spamming that book. I'm totally expecting him to use that nonstop during the data fight. Larxene, Marluxia, and Saïx are also some fights that seem tricky. I prefer to use reflega instead of guard or dodge, that blocks attacks while also damaging the bosses. Managed to beat Lexaeus relatively easy with that.

Ah is that it? I don't know i literally hadn't watched nothing of DDD, i had the Video playslist but since they announced it i'm waiting to play it xD

But Probably Yeah That is After if that meeting is Ouside, in the "Light" Realm and not in the Dark one because then Aqua is already out of there, if not well who knows then :P

Yeah Zexion is more annoying than hard for those kind of things, gotta get the hand to it. Marluxia and Saix are literally patterns. They use the same moves based on how much life they had, actually Saix since you should have Glide Lv3 should be quite easy, just fly around when he go berserk to then steal his sword, the worst is to actually hit him and not miss with it xD Mmmm if you manage to do that Good but Lexaeus was quite a Slow enemy, against larnxene or Marluxia often you won't have the time to use Refelx is better parry and make a small combo for damage, or at least that was what i did :P

5 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah is that it? I don't know i literally hadn't watched nothing of DDD, i had the Video playslist but since they announced it i'm waiting to play it xD

But Probably Yeah That is After if that meeting is Ouside, in the "Light" Realm and not in the Dark one because then Aqua is already out of there, if not well who knows then :P

Yeah Zexion is more annoying than hard for those kind of things, gotta get the hand to it. Marluxia and Saix are literally patterns. They use the same moves based on how much life they had, actually Saix since you should have Glide Lv3 should be quite easy, just fly around when he go berserk to then steal his sword, the worst is to actually hit him and not miss with it xD Mmmm if you manage to do that Good but Lexaeus was quite a Slow enemy, against larnxene or Marluxia often you won't have the time to use Refelx is better parry and make a small combo for damage, or at least that was what i did :P

They met at the same beach where Riku and Sora were after the final boss fight.

Managed to beat Saïx, Marluxia, and Larxene today. Blocking is indeed useful, using Reflega when Saïx throws his weapon takes too much time to grab it. Managed to beat Marluxia on the first try, I kept spamming Reflega during his long combo, which did a ton of damage. Then I finished it with a few Sonic Blades in Limit Form. Larxene took a few attempts and I was so busy focusing on all the clones that I didn't kept track of her health bar. Reflega was again very useful, but I had to throw a few guards in there too. Going to try Axel next.

22 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

They met at the same beach where Riku and Sora were after the final boss fight.

Managed to beat Saïx, Marluxia, and Larxene today. Blocking is indeed useful, using Reflega when Saïx throws his weapon takes too much time to grab it. Managed to beat Marluxia on the first try, I kept spamming Reflega during his long combo, which did a ton of damage. Then I finished it with a few Sonic Blades in Limit Form. Larxene took a few attempts and I was so busy focusing on all the clones that I didn't kept track of her health bar. Reflega was again very useful, but I had to throw a few guards in there too. Going to try Axel next.

Ah yeha but that is even in the end of BBS (Final Mix becuas eon PSP there isn't that scene) So she is still in the Dark real so who knows when for sure before the 3Rd one but when we don't actually know, it could be like 8 years before KH1 or even meanwhile KH, let's see in 2.8 what they tell us.

Told ya that blocking against some is way usueful than reflexga because is faster :P Well then 3 Done for you and one of the worst Like Larxene in there, good luck with Axel, with him the problem is the Ground on fire, he does so much damage in that phase if you don't pay attention, good luck with him :D

7 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Ah yeha but that is even in the end of BBS (Final Mix becuas eon PSP there isn't that scene) So she is still in the Dark real so who knows when for sure before the 3Rd one but when we don't actually know, it could be like 8 years before KH1 or even meanwhile KH, let's see in 2.8 what they tell us.

Told ya that blocking against some is way usueful than reflexga because is faster :P Well then 3 Done for you and one of the worst Like Larxene in there, good luck with Axel, with him the problem is the Ground on fire, he does so much damage in that phase if you don't pay attention, good luck with him :D

Ah ok, I thought it was in DDD :hmm: .

Yep, already defeated everyone, except Xemnas and Xaldin. So almost there :dance: . Larxene took about 5-6 tries, reflecting does lots of damage, especially when hitting multiple clones at once. Axel took a good 20-25 tries, but eventually beat him too.

7 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ah ok, I thought it was in DDD :hmm: .

Yep, already defeated everyone, except Xemnas and Xaldin. So almost there :dance: . Larxene took about 5-6 tries, reflecting does lots of damage, especially when hitting multiple clones at once. Axel took a good 20-25 tries, but eventually beat him too.

Maybe they'll show it again in DDD but i don't think so, in that game you follow Riku and Sora journey to well you'll get what starting BBS so you shouldn't see aqua or terra or Ventus there :P

Ah didn't remember Reflexga was so effective honestly! Yeah as i imagined for Axel, is a bitch of a fight xD But ehi you're done with it, now Xaldin shouldn't be That much of a problem if i rmemeber, Xemnas instead not so hard but i remember it deals a tons of damage if he starts a combo! So Good Luck, you're almost done anyway and if you've done Sephiroth in KH1 you cna do everything in my opinion :awesome:

3 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Maybe they'll show it again in DDD but i don't think so, in that game you follow Riku and Sora journey to well you'll get what starting BBS so you shouldn't see aqua or terra or Ventus there :P

Ah didn't remember Reflexga was so effective honestly! Yeah as i imagined for Axel, is a bitch of a fight xD But ehi you're done with it, now Xaldin shouldn't be That much of a problem if i rmemeber, Xemnas instead not so hard but i remember it deals a tons of damage if he starts a combo! So Good Luck, you're almost done anyway and if you've done Sephiroth in KH1 you cna do everything in my opinion :awesome:

I just lost to Xemnas' second fight, now I have to do the first one again too. That damn grab attack is a death sentence when Sora's health is under 75%.

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I just lost to Xemnas' second fight, now I have to do the first one again too. That damn grab attack is a death sentence when Sora's health is under 75%.

Yeah it's the second part that is quite hard in the first one is like doing a almost Normal In-Game battle against a boss. 

I can't say i remember the specific attack but yeah i remember he did a tons of damage and that's the problem even more than blocking or finding the right strategy....

On 11 December 2016 at 6:33 AM, MotzieNH said:

Only played KH & KH2, although I did set the movie from the PS3 collection to play while I was at work, cause trophies.

I want to try to knock all these out before KH3 drops, I just don't know if I'll manage it.

KH3 is a long way away, you got this.

9 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Limit form and Arcanum spam him to skip that phase, like I said in a previous thread :D

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah it's the second part that is quite hard in the first one is like doing a almost Normal In-Game battle against a boss. 

I can't say i remember the specific attack but yeah i remember he did a tons of damage and that's the problem even more than blocking or finding the right strategy....

I agree, the first one isn't hard, though that last reaction command has to be pressed instantly. I've missed it 2 times by now,

9 minutes ago, Griffon234 said:

Limit form and Arcanum spam him to skip that phase, like I said in a previous thread :D

Oh yeah, completely forgot about that :facepalm: . Thanks for the reminder.

6 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I agree, the first one isn't hard, though that last reaction command has to be pressed instantly. I've missed it 2 times by now,

Yeah you have to get used to that the first time it's hard to get it, after trying you are there just waiting xD

20 minutes ago, Griffon234 said:

He still used the health drain grab during the phase where he shoots lasers :shakefist: .

2 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah you have to get used to that the first time it's hard to get it, after trying you are there just waiting xD

Got it this time, so getting used to it :dance: .

3 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Got it this time, so getting used to it :dance: .

Yeah once you expect it, is no problem, prepare to spam a minute of X and O if i remember at the end with all the shots coming against youif you didn't reach that phase because Oh god if it's tiring xD

AH! To Tell here about your torphy, yeah glad they stacked difficulties eems like they learned after CoM -_-

8 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah once you expect it, is no problem, prepare to spam a minute of X and O if i remember at the end with all the shots coming against youif you didn't reach that phase because Oh god if it's tiring xD

AH! To Tell here about your torphy, yeah glad they stacked difficulties eems like they learned after CoM -_-

That button-mashing sequence is way too long :| .