Shantae is on PS Vita - Share the Love

Maisy

Shantae is on PS Vita!

Officially releasing on November 20th, early codes out to some (kickstarter backers.)

Celebrating this release, I have 1 extra code for (Shantae Half-Hero Genie for PS Vita) to give away, and it can be redeemed in the PS Store immediately.

The thing I need is to see some Shantae love and I'll hopefully know when a good home for the code is be found. Who's game?

I'm happy to finally have Shantae on my PS Vita!

Edited by Maisy
Deleting image
  • Like 3

Good deed you're doing . I'm not a fan of Shantae yet ,i have Shantae and the Pirate's Curse on N3DS however i played like 2 hours but i enjoyed what i've seen . The lack of checkpoints is getting me off the game for now cause i want to quick and play on my N3DS most of the time .

@Soultaker655 is the lucky winner!

Thanks everyone for your comments!

Shantae is so cute, and wow does this game have the trophies! Plus double dipping if you have PS4 and PS Vita games. Pretty nice!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Reala_kira said:

You said you'll pick two winners right? So who's the second?

THIS here is the competition by Crazy-Maisy and she had one code to giveaway.
The giveaway fastflowdaman asked about can be found here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/43623-giveaway-shantae-half-genie-hero-download-code-eu-version-vita-ps4/ And winners haven't been chosen yet. They aren't connected in any way.