Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Damn it Aexuz, why have you got the Metal Gear Solid 4 Platinum :( I really want that platinum aswell :(

1Lbc5af8.png

It was a pleasure to plat such a beautiful game :) I want your Arkham City plat :holy:  need to get that one before Origins 

EDIT: BSAA I'm jelly of your Dead Space platinum. I was playing it at my friend's house the other day and love it.

Edited by Aexuz

It was a pleasure to plat such a beautiful game :) I want your Arkham City plat :holy:  need to get that one before Origins 

EDIT: BSAA I'm jelly of your Dead Space platinum. I was playing it at my friend's house the other day and love it.

Only DS plat I will acquire, since vid store I had membership to switched to phones only :(

Dragon, I'm jealous of your Skyrim plat but won't ever get it cause the game annoys me to no extent

Edited by BSAA_Operative

I know NGS3 must've been friggin hard but Im jelly of your NCIS plat. I LOVE that show!!!!!!!!!!! Still havent played the crappy game lol

lol i thought i was the only one watching NCIS on AXN channel. NCIS is by far the easiest to platinum but I give points for also being a hard game. that's a nice AC platinum

My friend is about to get the Battlefield: Bad Company platinum, pretty jealous of that one. Takes some real dedication.

Though in the time he's been working on that, I've platinum'd 12 games and 100%'d a few more. So... yeah, lol.

I'm jealous of your Bioshock infinite platinum :) 

1La08760.png