Just Finished Episode 5 (Potential Spoilers)

yohan12

It was hard for me to stay attached to the characters with all the waiting between episodes.. Often times, I forgot a bit from the last episode that was referenced and it kind of pulled me out of the immersion to try and remember back so far.

I will say this though, Clementine's voice actor was spectacular.

• Like 2

Amazing end to the series and easily in the running for the best game of the year. My wife was in tears at the end and the whole episode was fantastic. Telltale have really outdone themselves with this title and it should be in everyone's collection.

Parker

• Like 1

If you've not played it, you really should for the story alone.

Without spoiling it for others Although you have a good idea of how Episode 5 is going to end, it just played out perfectly. My missus who's watched the game throughout was in floods, and I cant lie, I had a massive lump in my throat.

A video game that can manage that, deserves some recognition.

Well done TellTale, my cash is a certainty for the next season.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just finished the game yesterday. I bought the disk version, so I got to play everything straight through. I can't remember the last game that made me cry like that. Omfg that was sad. But the game is amazing. It definetely deserves it's GotY win. The trophy list is bogus, but also sort of a relief, as all you have to do is complete the game for the plat. Kinda nice not hunting for once. But gameplay and story is perfect. I am eagerly awaiting season 2.

It was an absolutely awesome game and I think it is a must-have for everyone, who likes a good story.

Some days ago I wrapped up my console and carried it over to a friends house, only that he could play and enjoy the game too.

Alone that it makes so many people tear up, shows that TT had done something incredible right!

I wouldn't mind to play a equally young but a little more mature Clem the next time.

She was a great kid and I never had the urge to shut her up through the whole game. Loved the little one!

I liked "Back to the Future" and loved "Jurassic Park" - but with this one, Telltale made it hard for themselves to do even better ^^

And for the trophies: To be honest, I think any trophy even remotely difficult to get, would have hurt the game and the game flow. I was so relieved and glad, that I wouldn't have to do anything for a trophy alone :)

And the game certainly don't need trophies for replay value. It wakes this urge all by itself :D

Edited by Latikos

I cant believe how many people like this , i just finished it all yesterday and it bored the pants off me . I bought it because of the good reviews it got but nobody told me it was basically like watching a (slow ) movie

At a guess , i would say about 8 hours watching , and 1 hour playing ? boring ! And as for the story - i was so bored with the game - If i had an option to blow Clementine's head off and then commit suicide , i would have taken that option by episode 3

Maybe im a sick b*trd , but i genuinely would have loved to see the walkers tear Clementine's face off and eat it by the end . Suffice to say if there is a sequel i wont be getting it

I cant believe how many people like this , i just finished it all yesterday and it bored the pants off me . I bought it because of the good reviews it got but nobody told me it was basically like watching a (slow ) movie

At a guess , i would say about 8 hours watching , and 1 hour playing ? boring ! And as for the story - i was so bored with the game - If i had an option to blow Clementine's head off and then commit suicide , i would have taken that option by episode 3

Maybe im a sick b*trd , but i genuinely would have loved to see the walkers tear Clementine's face off and eat it by the end . Suffice to say if there is a sequel i wont be getting it

Are you a Walking Dead fan even? Kinda sounds like you're not, or don't really know much of what's going on. At the very least, interactive story games just aren't your thing I guess.

Good game but jeez a lot of you get way too emotional easily

I didn't want to, really. I had heard it was a game that made people cry, and I tried not to, but damn. Thinking of how Clem felt at the end....finally seeing what happened to her parents and then having to shoot Lee before he turned (after everything he went through to get her back), who by this point was like a dad to her, and being pretty much alone....it was just way too damn sad.

Edited by GLHS

• 1 year later...