Will I still be able to 100% this?

Yenrou-V2

Why shouldnt this be possible... I have yet to get this game and boost this but I heard many people boosted those kills. Even better if you rent your own server then you can do whatever you like there, randoms shouldnt cause any problems.

Edited by Saionji

Very happy to get this response. 

I was just worried because I read that the servers are pretty much dead. And that the dlc servers died 1 month after the respective Dlc was released so I was kind of scared haha. 

The fact that there are less boosting sessions here for this game compared to bfbc1 didn't help either. 

Anyway I'll be starting this as soon as I get it. Hope to see some of you guys online :)

3 hours ago, Yenrou-V2 said:

The fact that there are less boosting sessions here for this game compared to bfbc1 didn't help either. 

I think that has more to do out of fear because the game launched almost 9 years ago. We have seen servers get shut down within 1-3 years of a launch. If I remember right, there was an issue with them at some point a year or two ago and lots of people had to complain to EA for them to get the servers back online.

• 2 weeks later...

Servers are not dead, there's always 4-5K concurrent players (up to +10K on weekends) and plenty of TDM an CQ matches, which are the preferred game modes to get the most kills. Keep in mind that getting those 40K kills will take a lot of time though (+500h), although boosting may shave a few dozen hours off, you will still be playing this for months.

Battlefield: Bad Company servers are still heavily populated. Bad Company 2 not really that many playing. Renting a server is the best option, like @Saionji mentioned, and if you have a dedicated boost group for the few months you will be playing, it'd be very courteous if people rotated renting servers, that way one person isn't spending $200 to rent a server for 4 months.

• 1 month later...

No a friend of is playing this and only 1 trophy left. He plays even with the sniper class and get around 60 kills i a team deathmatch so its not that hard and grindy if you play normal i can say this for 100% sure boosting this will be BORING! You need 4 people and to be fast split 2/2 and each team a beacon spawn so you can spawn fast this also means that the player that has a beacon can not be killed. I can say 1 thing i have the game with all dlc and i don't wanne put all my time only in that game because i want 100%

Think twice before you start this game and what the porpose is of your account 95% - 100% stay away from it if you wanne play other games.

• Like 1