Can't create sessions

Rammzez

3 hours ago, Rammzez said:

Hello i can't create sessions and i been flagged wrongly. 

In the sessions link are the next message "no sessions found " but with my other account the sessions are there.

Pelase fix it. 

That is because you have a lot of hacked trophies. Your Street Fighter IV list is a mess with the time stamps and now you will probably get flagged for those too.

PERSONA 4 ARENA ULTIMAX-Hacked

Edited by skateak

I'm flagged, I can't create sessions either. One of those things that comes with being flagged. Thankfully I don't really care about making them that much, I care more about joining the odd one. 

Which, by the way, you also can't do, so you'll have to comment on the ones you wanna join, you can't hit join.

Your leaderboard rank will also disappear, until the latest update you can't see the trophies you have in a game when looking at it's guide, and as far as I know you still can't compare your account to anyone else's. 

When the dispute flag button eventually gets added, Imma try one last time but at this point it's like eh, I don't even care. If that doesn't sound like a place you wanna end up in, I'd say block the game/s that are fucking your profile. I could block Little Big Planet 2 right now and get all that shit back, but I don't really care about being flagged on a site populated with people I don't know in real life. If you do, I'd just block the games, cut your loses, and move on.

6 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

I'm flagged, I can't create sessions either. One of those things that comes with being flagged. Thankfully I don't really care about making them that much, I care more about joining the odd one. 

Which, by the way, you also can't do, so you'll have to comment on the ones you wanna join, you can't hit join.

Your leaderboard rank will also disappear, until the latest update you can't see the trophies you have in a game when looking at it's guide, and as far as I know you still can't compare your account to anyone else's. 

When the dispute flag button eventually gets added, Imma try one last time but at this point it's like eh, I don't even care. If that doesn't sound like a place you wanna end up in, I'd say block the game/s that are fucking your profile. I could block Little Big Planet 2 right now and get all that shit back, but I don't really care about being flagged on a site populated with people I don't know in real life. If you do, I'd just block the games, cut your loses, and move on.

Edit: Didn't read your post well.

Edited by skateak

On 12/1/2017 at 2:57 AM, skateak said:

That is because you have a lot of hacked trophies. Your Street Fighter IV list is a mess with the time stamps and now you will probably get flagged for those too.

PERSONA 4 ARENA ULTIMAX-Hacked

Okay, you guys are wrong, I'll explain. I have 2 consoles and obviously I have 2 copies of each title to boost I made all my trophies in a normal way and I did not sync them, then one of my consoles failed the hard disk so I pass my savedata to the cloud and download them in the other one, That way all my trophies began to jump again in seconds and thus sync them. They are not hacked trophies, they are legal and on my own.

2 hours ago, Rammzez said:

But is my own savedata, what is the problem with that? 

It's because there is no way to prove it was your save file or one from someone else, and if we took your word for it then we would have to take the word of everyone who says a similar thing after being flagged (regardless of whether they are telling the truth or not). Doing that would render the flagging process pointless as we would ultimately end up unflagging pretty much everyone in the end.

As has been stated in the thread previously, to be able to join sessions you will have to hide the flagged games.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

It's because there is no way to prove it was your save file or one from someone else, and if we took your word for it then we would have to take the word of everyone who says a similar thing after being flagged (regardless of whether they are telling the truth or not). Doing that would render the flagging process pointless as we would ultimately end up unflagging pretty much everyone in the end.

As has been stated in the thread previously, to be able to join sessions you will have to hide the flagged games.

Ok i can prove with a video if you want. And how can i hide the flagged games? 

Edited by Rammzez

1 hour ago, Rammzez said:

Are you new to PS3?  They released an update like a year or so ago that lets you view trophies in online or offline mode.  Go to online, check the game you want to hide, and then you can stay on online mode or offline mode.

Edited by DARKB1KE

7 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

Are you new to PS3?  They released an update like a year or so ago that lets you view trophies in online or offline mode.  Go to online, check the game you want to hide, and then you can stay on online mode or offline mode.

No, I'm not new but I thought that option was psn profiles and not from my ps3.

13 hours ago, Rammzez said:

Here is my prove, 2 consoles, 2 copies of each title and diferent timestamp of trophies in the same account and oficial firmware in the 2 ps3. So please can you unflagged me now?

IMAG0420.jpg

IMAG0419.jpg

7 hours ago, Rammzez said:

Here is my prove, 2 consoles, 2 copies of each title and diferent timestamp of trophies in the same account and oficial firmware in the 2 ps3. So please can you unflagged me now?

IMAG0420.jpg

IMAG0419.jpg

This just shows that you have 2 ps3's.

It doesn't prove the save file is your own. Sadly there is nothing that can be done.

3 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

This just shows that you have 2 ps3's.

It doesn't prove the save file is your own. Sadly there is nothing that can be done.

Is easy, the save file can not be copied to pendrive, and if I copy the savedata to the cloud and I download it on my other ps3 the timestamp will change with instant trophies, I can upload a video but psn profiles doesn't allow me to upload huge files. Bike you know me, you and i boost Quantum theory and other games too i'm not a cheater.

25 minutes ago, Rammzez said:

Is easy, the save file can not be copied to pendrive, and if I copy the savedata to the cloud and I download it on my other ps3 the timestamp will change with instant trophies, I can upload a video but psn profiles doesn't allow me to upload huge files. Bike you know me, you and i boost Quantum theory and other games too i'm not a cheater.

Popping trophies with save files like the scenario you described will always result in flagged games. The only way to deal with this if you want to join the sessions on PSNP is to hide the flagged games on your system. These are the conditions of using PSNP and joining or creating gaming sessions here. 

Sly's site, Sly's rules:

Using a savegame to unlock trophies automatically will result in the trophies being flagged.

He makes no distinction in if you do it between your own systems with your own save files. 

24 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Popping trophies with save files like the scenario you described will always result in flagged games. The only way to deal with this if you want to join the sessions on PSNP is to hide the flagged games on your system. These are the conditions of using PSNP and joining or creating gaming sessions here. 

Sly's site, Sly's rules:

He makes no distinction in if you do it between your own systems with your own save files. 

It's a shame but if is the Only way i  Will resign myself.

As stated in other threads, anywhere you go for a PSN trophy tracking leaderboard/forum site, whether it be here, PST, PSNT, or even the dead PS3T, and any other site I haven't mentioned, if your timestamps are suspicious, you're going to get flagged. Knowing that, it's kinda not even Sly's rule at that point, it's just general forum/leaderboard rule regardless of where you go. Same concept goes for any leaderboard too, not just PSN trophy leaderboards

5 hours ago, Rammzez said:

They don't care if it's your own save, using it is still considered cheating to them. 

Notice that the site owner said specifically that using a save is gonna flag.

using a savegame to unlock trophies automatically will result in the trophies being flagged.

I'm not trying to be mean here, it's just the honest facts.

If you want to upload videos, use a 3rd party website such as youtube or some other file sharing host.  Plenty of free sites to choose from, I recommend Youtube and dropbox.

I don't have any opinion here, nor do I care if you're a cheater or not, boosting, to me, technically is cheating so we're all guilty.  It's just up to the people who run this site and what rules they want to follow.  Sucks but whatev... I can't change it nor can I create a website of my own so we're all kinda screwed here.  Just hide the trophies and your account will return to normal functionality. 

Edited by DARKB1KE