Injustice 2 rant

Stargazer2600

It's just a season pass bundle.

injustice 2 will launch with 31 characters (go look at the injustice 2 website and count how many character slots there are) and the 9 DLC character will be released through out 2017-18.

The Premier Skins turn current characters into other characters. i.e Supergirl becomes Powergirl or One of the earth Green Lantern becomes one of the other 5 earth Green Lanterns ect.

Each Premier Skins has the same moveset with new voice set for the character.

So the Ultimate Edition gets you 40 characters & 3 Premier Skins.

Each individual DLC character will cost $5(based on MKX prices)

Each Premier Skins will probably be $3 

$60 (base game)+$45(9 DLC characters)+$9(3 Premier Skins) =$114.

So buying the ultimate edition will most likely save you around $15.

I'm not sure why people are so upset, this a pretty standard season pass bundle.

Always research stuff before reacting and don't believe rumors that can be dismissed by reading something carefully..  

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

4 months later :awesome:

3 dlc characters confirmed the other 6 are hinted at but still though Warner Bros love this model. It's been going strong since Batman Arkham Knight so it must be working well for them. It's a real shame they aspire to be like EA when it comes to dlc oh well ?

I really like how this game looks but have enough to work through already. Ultimate edition is going to be a good buy I imagine

Yesterday I bought the ultimate edition and already have beat the story (which I enjoyed by the way). The premier skins are meh, not that great in my opinion. The shaders though, that's a whole other story. The shaders are pretty awesome. Was it worth the price I paid for it? Can't quite come to a concrete conclusion yet as the game is still very new and everything isn't even released yet.

But the game is very good in my opinion but then again I love fighting games. 

I definitely think its better than the first Injustice and would highly recommend it if you enjoyed the first one.    

I have to agree, not a real big fan of the premier skins, especially when it's mostly just the same character, just dialogue and voice changed around, no new supers or ending pose or anything like that.  I mean the only one that looks neat to me is Reverse Flash, the others, not so much.  A shame too since Mr. Freeze is just a premier skin and not his own character.

Edit: Also before I forget... all those goddamn cat puns in Catwoman's moveset, geez x.x

Edited by DrakeHellsing

8 hours ago, Mcbeanstr said:

4 months later :awesome:

3 dlc characters confirmed the other 6 are hinted at but still though Warner Bros love this model. It's been going strong since Batman Arkham Knight so it must be working well for them. It's a real shame they aspire to be like EA when it comes to dlc oh well ?

I really like how this game looks but have enough to work through already. Ultimate edition is going to be a good buy I imagine

I love how i called all of it 4 months ago. day 1 DLC and all

• Like 1

I'm really enjoying this game. As a huge RPG fan, the loot system keeps me wanting to come back for more. The story was also pretty good IMO. It had some pretty bad ass cut scenes. The voicing acting was also pretty solid outside of Firestorm.

I can't really speak for the online. I'm nowhere near good enough for that.

I spend most of my time in the Multiverse. It's nice to have a good amount of single player content in a fighting game...

• Like 1

Okay, something else I need to mention now... I went to look into that AI Battle Simulator thing and it just seems to be boiled down to luck and nothing more than that, at least the main part of it is.  I imagine you can fight AIs yourself, but only if you're friends or something like that.  But seriously, having to sit there and watch a fight progress with no way in doing anything about it... might as well just watch the spectator matches built into the game.

16 hours ago, Tidus4713 said:

Yeah, just wait a year until the online servers are taken over by the fighting game gods and all the casuals moved on. Good luck getting your online wins. 

I don't even see myself platting this tbh. Boosting might help

40 minutes ago, Mcbeanstr said:

40 minutes ago, Mcbeanstr said:

But right now the platinum isn't that hard only time consuming, at least that's what I heard. Isn't that true? There are lots of trophies where you can open a room and a friend can join or something like that.

I just hope the DLC trophies are doable, I'm not that good at these games :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, anothergayshark said:

But right now the platinum isn't that hard only time consuming, at least that's what I heard. Isn't that true? There are lots of trophies where you can open a room and a friend can join or something like that.

Hmmmmm :dunno:

Not sure if there will be dlc trophies if MKX is anything to go buy

Just looked at the trophies again and there is dlc trophies. Never knew that

10 hours ago, anothergayshark said:

The only thing that might be considered hard is the 10 ranked wins which should be gotten now before it's only pros playing ranked. Everything else can be boosted or comes down to time and/or luck.

31 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

The only thing that might be considered hard is the 10 ranked wins which should be gotten now before it's only pros playing ranked. Everything else can be boosted or comes down to time and/or luck.

Even that is pretty easy considering it's not 10 consecutive wins like in MKX.

• Like 1