Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

3 hours ago, Cielle said:

Now I can make those canon couples or just have best buds in my team lol. This is a really good update. I'm already Rank A with a couple of my supports and the little cutscenes they show are so cute.

(also yes I'm really happy Ike won)/

It sucks Summoner can only befriend one ally but you can change it at anytime which I like. And arena is well... Brave Lyn and Ike fest lmao.

I was about to say, the update didn't happen for me, so I had to do it manually. Guess I'll work on boosting some supports now then.

I dunno who I'll be pairing together, but I know I'm gonna have the Summoner and Xander for that support, because Xander is probably the unit I put the most into, and having another 5 HP and 2 to every stat is just nuts.

I just realized this is just gonna further increase the capabilities of Horse Emblem, lol.

Aw crap, another Squad Assault is here... Welp, here I go!

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

47 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

I was about to say, the update didn't happen for me, so I had to do it manually. Guess I'll work on boosting some supports now then.

I dunno who I'll be pairing together, but I know I'm gonna have the Summoner and Xander for that support, because Xander is probably the unit I put the most into, and having another 5 HP and 2 to every stat is just nuts.

I just realized this is just gonna further increase the capabilities of Horse Emblem, lol.

Aw crap, another Squad Assault is here... Welp, here I go!

Yep I have my Leo, Lyn, Roy and Reinhardt all paired up with each other. It's a huge meme but also a really good one. 

Rewards you sticking close to your team and having amazing buffs. Can give me a chance to clear squad assaults at some point finally 

Holy balls, this support thing. Unit support I get, it's a nice nod to the system in the main games. The units having to be close would never make it too broken. Summoner support though? Eh. It kind of feels like instead of supporting your favourites, you'll be forced to support specific counters to units who people will no doubt try to break even further.

I guess it doesn't really matter for people like me who enjoy the odd trip to the Arena once in a while but aren't particularly competitive about it. One full streak a season is enough for me, deathless or not. Supporting Eirika like god intended. Also Eirika + Azura since they're in every team I make.

Also, those support rank up little cutscenes are cute.

I got my Brave Ike a few days ago, -HP +atk. I guess he's alright, even if I can't say I'm entirely comfortable with -HP on a pure tank. Took me ages to get all of his skills though, these two double SP events in a row were no coincidence I tell you. My Cordelia is also done with her skillset.

Hit 20k feathers again. Had a couple of candidates but ultimately went for Xander. My flier emblem looks decent, but my horse emblem is unimpressive and other than a 5* Effie, my armor emblem is non-existent so Zephiel isn't really worth it for now. Again, took a while to give him an acceptable skillset (even if Fury and QR are just at 2) but 2x SP saved the day once more.

Oh, and that plan of possibly getting an extra Eirika for merging from this BHB banner? Seth just had to be in it too, didn't he. Screw it, I'm not risking it. I'll just go full bro and exclusively roll blue.

And that's my report.

Only 50K for everything is gonna be nice. I'll +1 my Masked Lucina, and get a ton of orbs, and the Distant Def Seal as well.

Just saw the S rank event... things are going to be very weird between Xander and Elise, lol

Heroes told me no. I summoned from the Brave Heroes, as usual, and got 4 blue and 1 colorless. First blue I summoned was 5* Clair, which is awesome, she's great! +Atk/-Res is very nice... then the game said nah and gave me 3* of the Trifecta of blue units known as Donny, Est, and Jagen, and then colorless gave me a 3* Setsuna, who I'm still trying to get the perfect IVs for... sadly this was not the time.

---

Got to summon again, and I managed to pull a new 4* Lachesis, and also 5* Karel with +Spd/-Res IVs, so he's pretty much perfect.

---

With Hurricane Irma knocking things out, I thought I'd miss out on Heroes for a while, thank goodness I didn't though. I was able to login yesterday to get everything when the wifi was complete shit, but today, the electricity and wifi are back, and I'm not missing anything anymore! I got to summon today, and I summoned Brave Ike, -HP/+Spd, which is nice just because I have him. Now only Our Boy Roy is left to be gotten, but I'm bot counting on it.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Whoa. I just beat my first Infernal GHB and it was on the first try. Some of these I've struggled to even beat Hard, but this one was silly. I sent in Lucina and she counterkilled everyone but the blue mage (who she couldn't damage enough) and the spear soldier (who didn't attack her) on the very first turn. Giving up my -ATK Hector for Distant Counter was the best idea I've had in this game. (She also has Vantage and Aether, otherwise she wouldn't have lived). 

Yup, just as I thought, PoR is the next banner focus, and coming in it, we have Nephenee (Which is actually a shock, I thought she'd be the Tempest Trials reward... that changes things a bit...) She comes with a Slaying Lance+, Moonbow, Atk/Spd 2, and a new skill, Wrath 3, which states "If unit's HP < or = 75%, Special Cooldown count -1 at the start of turn if special triggers by attacking. If special triggers, +10 Damage from Special."

Oscar comes with a Sapphire Lance+, Rally Spd/Def, Lancebreaker 3, and Spur Spd/Def 2.

Elincia comes with Amiti, which gives Spd -2, but always attacks twice when initiating combat, so she could, technically attack x4 if she has the +5 Speed on someone as well. Ardent Sacrifice, Death Blow 3, and a new skill, Flier Formation3, which states "Unit can move to a space adjacent to a flier ally within 2 spaces. Something for Flier Emblem, perhaps?

There is no 4th character for this one. So 2 blues and 1 red. Along with this is a new Story Chapter, which clearly shows off the Black Knight, and Bruno, so it will continue that storyline. With this reveal, I'm wondering who exactly will be the Tempest Trials character for the upcoming one?

Anyway, as someone who hasn't gotten to play PoR/RD games, I have no real investment or attachment to these characters, so I honestly just kinda wanna pass on this focus. If anything, Elinicia is probably the most enticing unit, as her only other competition is Caeda and Palla, and she could easily outdo them.

---

I'm doing the story maps now, and if the Black Knight's moves in this will be the exact same he has as a regular unit, holy shit this guy's gonna be a force to be reckoned with and only increase Armor Emblem. His Aldonite sword has built in Distant Counter, his Special is Black Luna, which resolves combat as if foe has suffered Def/Res -80%!, and cannot be inherited. He also comes with Steady Stance 3 and Wings of Mercy 3. Honestly, get rid of WoM and slap Quick Riposte on this dude!

Got to summon twice, and there was only 3 blues and 1 red across the two summons, so I didn't get much of anything, fodder or otherwise, but I did get another 5* in the form of Nowi, so that's awesome. -HP/+Res, which I find decent enough.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Well, it's confirmed the Black Knight will be the free unit from the Tempest Trials this time around, which is awesome.

With only a couple hours left, I decided to try and beat Infernal Robin and managed it with a team of Brave Lyn, Azura, Camus, and Xander. So happy, because now I can give Summer Elise Blue Tome Breaker 3.

Managed to beat all the Hawkeye/Ninian maps. Infernal can be a bitch without the right setup. I used Summer Leo, Xander, Ursula, and Olivia, and even then, Leo survived with 1 HP, and Ursula survived with 5 only thanks to Fortify Cavalry from Xander. Still, glad to have them beat. Now the TT needs to get here already so I have something to do with my stamina, other than trying the last 2 sets of Lunatic Maps I have.

Just beat Chapter 9 and 10 Lunatic, so now only 11 and 12 10 map set left. That one is definitely a pain because of all the Turn Limit maps, but once that's done, I just have to do the remaining maps on Hard for feathers and then just... sit around, I guess.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Hawkeye & Ninian on Infernal is driving me up the wall. Whenever I fix a problem a new one comes along. All of them related to Ninian rocketing every other unit towards me from where I can't safely reach her. Sigh.

On a positive note, I finally got Elincia, after getting my 3,75% pity rate wrecked by a Brave Lion Roy. Which is OK I suppose, but I'll have to wait for a double SP event or something to give him a decent skill set. I'm not about to go through Galeforce grinding hell at normal SP rate. As god intended, Elincia turned out to be -atk. Which is also OK since there's no such thing as a not great Elincia but pisses me off anyway.

That's my 40% bonus unit for the Trials then. Now to decide what to waste my orbs on until a new banner hits. Torn between Ike and just going full retard and try to get a better Elincia (AKA the Delthea gambit).

Oh and it looks like the OST for FE Musou is coming along nicely, if the special maps are anything to go by. The faces on those models though...

I am still very surprised that I actually got Ninian on my 2nd try of my 2nd round of summoning. Usually the desire sensor of these types of game never give you the actual character you want during their respective banner. Though that means this it won't happen again since I can only pull it off once per game. My first one being my UR Arabian Dancer Kotori during the Arabian Dancer Scouting Set in Love Live School Idol Festival. Second being my 5star Jeanne d'Arc during the launch of Fate Grand Order. Finally my third being my 5star Ninian during the Focus: Ninian & Hawkeye's Battle Summoning Banner for Fire Emblem Heroes.

mUpOzqp.png?1

Well, 50 Atk with Alondite, his base is 34, so it's only the 6th highest base attack, but still.

Yeah, it's easy to KNOW his weakness, but if he has a Black Luna charged up, there's like a 95% chance that whoever attacks him will get fucking destroyed. I just use Brave Lyn and a dancer/singer to attack and run since he can't counter attack. Slow, but better than being destroyed.

Oh I wasn't implying he's not good just because he has an obvious weakness. There are hard counters for every unit, that's a given. The thing is everyone and their mom already runs this one tit guy who just happens to be BK's hard counter in the Arena. So while he is awesome, he probably won't be as dominating as one would think.

Oh, lol, Rein. Yeah, BK is toast to him. Still, a simple Julia bait and Rein is gone immediately, for me anyway. I'll only be using BK in arena when he becomes a bonus character. He'll be able to do stuff, at least, and won't be a bonus character I park in the corner, like Faye was a while back. As for normal use, I could see him very useful for maps in the future.

Summoned and the boosted 4* chance didn't help much this time around. Got 3* Nino, Raigh (I hate this kid), and Gaius. Also managed a 4* Caeda. Who did I get for my last summon? A neutral IV 5* Jaffar, and he was summoned right next to Nino. gj Nino, you got my friend Jaffar, and now me. I'm perfectly fine with him being Neutral, since it's better than having bad IVs.

There's a teaser image up of the next focus coming on the 29th.

special-heroes-teaser.jpg

This banner silhouette is the same kind as the Bridal Banner, so these will most likely be limited units as well. The left one, I'm 100% sure, is Azura, the headdress and hair are a dead giveaway, and the right one, just by the pendant, I believe to be Shigure. Could the Azura we're getting be a Nohrian Azura? And for Shigure, if it is him, will he be Nohrian affiliation as well? And if it's him, he'll be the first 2nd Gen Fates character. There's still 2 other characters, and we should get a trailer for them in the coming days.