Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

10 hours ago, Auralancer42 said:

I'm so, so sorry man. 

Add Summer Corrin to the list of limited units I had to dip for. As if to taunt me, I got her immediately. 

So I figured since I got the orbs I'd allow myself one summoning shot at Amelia and then I'd save the rest for the upcoming super units. 

Well... 

5H6igx7.png

I was so jelly/salty/pissed when I saw this, all the negative emotions left my body through my pores and materialized into a new me. He then left, presumably to do many dastardly things. So I'm cool with this, really glad for you. Negative emotions gone and all.

I hear sirens.

Edited by TooruPT

3 hours ago, Auralancer42 said:

Oops I forgot that there's still another day of summoning when it says "one day left." I don't know why that confuses me. 

And yeah, my pulls tend to be lucky more often than not. I wonder if they'll ever allow unit trading.

Yeah, I never really did like that, where if it said "1 day" it's actually 2 days, so I kinda conditioned myself to think that the day shown is actually one more, since the last day goes into hours.

Operation Amelia is officially over, with the following results:

0UCYRfr.gif

RNGesus on the left, me on the right.

Had a 4% summon rate going, until a session with one red and four colourless popped up and a -atk +def Innes ruined everything.

I'm cool. Really. Can barely feel the blood pouring out of what's left of my wrists.

I just hope I live till I get Lyn.

I'm alive! I have Lyn!

Got a 5* Jaffar from the Braves banner since that's how things work around here. Spend two weeks trying to get a focused unit in vain, pull a non-focused on your first try on a different banner.

/shakes fist at lord RNG

2 minutes ago, TooruPT said:

I'm alive! I have Lyn!

Got a 5* Jaffar from the Braves banner since that's how things work around here. Spend two weeks trying to get a focused unit in vain, pull a non-focused on your first try on a different banner.

/shakes fist at lord RNG

Hooray for Lyn!

Good job, that seems pretty fitting. I got decent SI units, Klein to give Death Blow on Rein, Abel to give Berkut Swordbreaker, and Cain to give Azura Wings of Mercy. Now to train Lyn up to 40.

Just now, TooruPT said:

Why, would you look at this. From that Quick Hero Battle site thingy.

XnDcN94.png

Black Knight and Best Girl? ...is that a Slaying Lance?

Huh,interesting. Guess we'll be seeing them very soon. Chances are we'll get Black Knight GHB and the next Tempest Trial will be PoR/RD oriented and we'll get Nephenee as the character in it.

11 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Huh,interesting. Guess we'll be seeing them very soon. Chances are we'll get Black Knight GHB and the next Tempest Trial will be PoR/RD oriented and we'll get Nephenee as the character in it.

Let's hope Neph turns out to be the first TT-exclusive character worth getting then. Even then I'd be a bit disappointed since that would mean no merging.

Black Knight GHB will be hype af though, now that I missed Amelia my armor emblem badly needs new blood. Who better than the Black F. Knight to fix that.

Got lyn from the free summon. And 3 off banner 5*s in CYL. 

Karel, a +ATK/-DEF Seliph and Ephraim. Forget to look at karel and Ephraims Ivs cause I was happy to get Ephraim. 

Now I just need to fish for the other Brave units with hopefully not spending too much cash. And more new characters would be good, I'll be super happy if female robin lands in my hands if she ever gets another revival. :(

I want Lucina, Male Robin, Fem Robin and Chrom team lol. 

I'm not stupid to try to fish for regular Lucina off of the gauntlet banner unless I feel like I'm really lucky. 

Edited by Cielle

8 hours ago, Cielle said:

Got lyn from the free summon. And 3 off banner 5*s in CYL. 

Karel, a +ATK/-DEF Seliph and Ephraim. Forget to look at karel and Ephraims Ivs cause I was happy to get Ephraim. 

Now I just need to fish for the other Brave units with hopefully not spending too much cash. And more new characters would be good, I'll be super happy if female robin lands in my hands if she ever gets another revival. :(

I want Lucina, Male Robin, Fem Robin and Chrom team lol. 

I'm not stupid to try to fish for regular Lucina off of the gauntlet banner unless I feel like I'm really lucky. 

Fucking nice.

Also, Nintendo released a small little live action video showing off this CYL event, and in it, they were deliberately showing off the Black Knight, and he had his own map, so it's only a matter of time.

Also, CYL Lyn is insanely good, even with neutral IVs. 47 Atk and 38 Spd getting boosted to 51 and 42 with Swift Sparrow is disgusting. This is just me, but if I were to pull her in a summon, the IVs I'd probably prefer are a +Atk or + Spd, and the only - that seems to make sense is -Def since it's already low.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

25 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

Also, CYL Lyn is insanely good, even with neutral IVs. 47 Atk and 38 Spd getting boosted to 51 and 42 with Swift Sparrow is disgusting. This is just me, but if I were to pull her in a summon, the IVs I'd probably prefer are a +Atk or + Spd, and the only - that seems to make sense is -Def since it's already low.

And she doesn't even need a Firesweep to punish and cripple DC users. And her base kit is already so good you barely have to invest in skills. Reposition, maybe a faster special and she's good to go. And hey, why not add cavalry buffs to the mix?

IS really went nuts with these brave heroes.

40 minutes ago, TooruPT said:

And she doesn't even need a Firesweep to punish and cripple DC users. And her base kit is already so good you barely have to invest in skills. Reposition, maybe a faster special and she's good to go. And hey, why not add cavalry buffs to the mix?

IS really went nuts with these brave heroes.

Exactly. Glad I still have that free Selena from the Sacred Seals Quests to get, so I can give Lyn Reposition right now. As for C skill, yeah, a Cavalry move would be good for Horse Emblem, but for now, I'll keep Attack Smoke on. I'm almost done getting all her moves. A 2x SP weekend would be good right about now, lol. People with Ike probably have a lot more to get, though.

1 hour ago, TooruPT said:

Oh, I'm good as far as Reposition fodder is concerned. I only pulled what, half a dozen Barsts trying to get Amelia?

/sighs

You're living the SI dream.

So, how is everyone doing in the Quick Battle game? I'm easily doing Lunatic, and my highest score is 2200 points. As for the special Heroes I've seen, I have Leo, Elise, Robin, Ephraim, and Marth, but that's all. I may keep playing it when I'm bored just to hopefully get more.

So, I guess for the Quick Battle browser game, each day, the "Common" as I'm calling them, characters change. Yesterday, Leo and Elise appeared like no tomorrow, and today, it's Takumi and Felicia. I guess that each day, they would keep having different characters appear more frequently, until towards the end when the Black Knight and Neph would appear, but... well, since we already know they're in it, I guess it doesn't matter, haha.

Forgot that since it's September, there's new quests for orbs and stuff, so I summoned! 1 Blue and 4 Green. I gotta get Ike, right?

DInyNWjW4AM0YXV.jpg

Nah man, I got Lucina! -HP/+Def, so she's pretty decent. Time to train her up, and none too soon since the Double SP weekend is here!

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Double SP is a godsend. Never mind Lyn, I have what, 500SP worth of skills to teach Cordelia?

As for the Braves, Lucina and Roy look nice, but I think Ike and Lyn really stand out in this banner, absolute beasts. So I guess I'll aim for Ike and call it a day, even if he's even more of a pain to SP grind for.