Fire Emblem Heroes on Mobile

TheVader66

5 hours ago, TooruPT said:

Azura and Shigure, as expected. Axe and blue tome, respectively. Also dagger Olivia and green tome Inigo. Dance like it's 2017.

I really want Azura but of course Inigo had to be green too.

Azura's the only one I'm really hoping to get, she's just prime made to be OP. The event is going on for a whole month, so it'll be the only thing I summon from, probably. And it ends the day right before Halloween, so they're probably gonna roll right into that as soon as this is over.

Nice. It's always great to get multiple 5 stars.

I forgot to mention that in trying to get Elincia, the game threw yet another Lucina at me. I'm not complaining, she's my main character and is now at +5. I just think it's funny that the game keeps handing her to me even though I'm never trying or hoping to get her. 

13 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

At least the game didn't do you dirty. I got 4 Green Orbs but had only enough to get two of them and I got shit.

Yesterday I hit 9 orbs, went "eh I'll get one green at most so whatever" and decided to pull. Lo and behold, two shiny green orbs! So I tap both...

...and get Inigo and 5* Boey for good measure.

I don't know how to feel about this.

7 hours ago, TooruPT said:

Yesterday I hit 9 orbs, went "eh I'll get one green at most so whatever" and decided to pull. Lo and behold, two shiny green orbs! So I tap both...

...and get Inigo and 5* Boey for good measure.

I don't know how to feel about this.

I want Azura because of her legendary weapon which basically gives Fury to units. Though I guess I will be happy with which ever dancing unit I get.

3 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I want Azura because of her legendary weapon which basically gives Fury to units. Though I guess I will be happy with which ever dancing unit I get.

Azura is the only one I care about, for the same reason. That axe is awesome. But to be fair, apart from that legendary, it's a pretty weak banner if you already have decent dancers. No particularly impressive units this time around.

A little sneak peek of the next Gauntlet was posted up on the FE Heroes twitter. From the translation, it said something about "Blood of the Dragon" I don't think that means Dragon characters, since there isn't enough of them, I only counted 6 (Young Tiki, Adult Tiki, Fae, Nowi, F!Corrin, and Ninian). So it'll probably be a mix of characters that have Dragon blood in them in some way.

lol, Male Corrin is just really forgotten compared to Female Corrin, it's really funny. At least both Male and Female Robins get pretty much the same attention.

Got 3* Florina and 4* Catria as my free pulls, blah. I've tried getting Ninian so much these past free pulls, and nothing.

Based on the brackets, I think R1 winners will be Young Tiki, Ninian, Nowi, and F!Corrin. R2 will be Ninian and F!Corrin, and then F!Corrin will probably win it all.

Also, in the notes, it noted that how the game calculates the Stronger and Weaker armies has changed. Wonder if that means they'll be increasing the gap that needs to be had for it to activate, so we don't have a Camilla v Lyn on our hands again.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

I don't think they'll ever come up with a completely "fair" voting system. Sooner or later someone will find a way to exploit it. The Gauntlet as an event is well done to guarantee no one feels cheated in the end though, win or lose if you contribute something to your team you'll get your money stamina's worth and then some.

True, but at least they're doing something to try and fix it instead of leaving it alone and pretending it's already as good as it can get. I can imagine a TON of people complained after the Lyn v Camilla match, so they introduced this possible fix. Will it work? Who knows, that's why this is a way to test it.

Along with the Gauntlet starting, a new 1.8 update has come, and the big thing it adds is the Sacred Seals Forge, which allows you to create and power up seals using Badges, Great Badges, and, wait for it... Sacred Coins. I feel like that should've jumped out at me, in hindsight. Right now, only Spur Spd/Atk/Res 1, along with Deflect Melee/Missile/Magic 1 are available in the shop.

In other news, I'm actually gonna make it to Tier 20 in the arena. Somehow I got a score of 4,828 and am really protected in terms of that score and being promoted. Time for an instant demote next season, though.

I knew I was going to get rekt for not playing arena assault. Well at least it looks like the damned things are available in quests now that you can use them. Even with the extra incentive I doubt I'd put much effort in AA runs.

GJ on getting to tier 20. Comfortably sitting on my 17-18 see-saw. Back to 17 this season.

I actually don't like Arena Assault all that much either. It's kinda a chore for me, I do 1 full run of beginner because I don't care to try harder and just want the rewards, and 3 matches a day for the quests, and that's it. I never use items, I have a stockpile of them. I vastly prefer the normal arena.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

10 hours ago, Auralancer42 said:

That's a shame. It's way more fun than the standard arena. 

I see the potential of having an arena which isn't just the same top ten meta picks over and over, but I just don't have the roster to put up any real fight. By round four I'm already down to naked Masked Lucina, GHB leftovers and 4* SI fodder.