Reporting a player for hacking trophies

hcmode

On 1/27/2017 at 10:42 AM, USA_Elite_Badass said:

Where do I go on this website to find the list of premium members or forum moderators? It's not clear to me where to go.

pretty much just enter a forum at random look for premium next to a name and see if they wiil help you other than that i dont think there is a premium directory lol

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Orenn16 said:

Odd question, is it possible to report people through other means than just flagging suspicious trophies? Like, what if someone writes to you admitting they hacked a trophy? Can that be submitted as evidence? 

In the case of your example, I don't think that would count as any kind of evidence at all. With all of the image editing technology in the world nowadays I don't think anything written to you over the internet, whether it is true or not, would be a credible means to flag someone. It is simply too easy to make up a story and set someone up. 

2 hours ago, Lithium_Lemon said:

In the case of your example, I don't think that would count as any kind of evidence at all. With all of the image editing technology in the world nowadays I don't think anything written to you over the internet, whether it is true or not, would be a credible means to flag someone. It is simply too easy to make up a story and set someone up. 

That's exactly what I was worried about. Ah well, looks like this cat will get away in his case! Might get caught someday, who knows. Thanks for the response!

Edited by Orenn16
Added more detail

17 hours ago, demonviper666 said:

How about flagged people in big leagues trophy on Bo2.  But no there still on leaderboards.  

Become premium and you can report. but dont report just on 1 or 2 trophies that doesnt look legit. I reported someone on FEAR 2 few days ago, and he has cheated on ONLINE on that game, online was closed june 2014, he got hes trophies in 2016 all of them. so i was pretty sure he cheated!

• 5 weeks later...