Platinum Unobtainable!

Spiritualist of the Sands Trophy doesn't unlock i've met the requirements but for some bizarre reason Lango Plantmaster unlocked instead. I've now done the requirements of Lango Plantmaster to get Spiritualist of the Sands Trophy to unlock but nothing so the game is now on the list of games you can't Platinum.

4 hours ago, anothergayshark said:

I also just wrote them on twitter and an email, the more the better!

Just as a reminder, you can contact them here: [email protected]

Or on twitter: https://twitter.com/snowcastlegames

Let's hope they do something about it.

I posted to them on Facebook, twitter and the game's official forum but so far no response as well, lets hope it does not turn out to be a forever 96% game,

On 28/01/2017 at 11:48 PM, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Spiritualist of the Sands Trophy doesn't unlock i've met the requirements but for some bizarre reason Lango Plantmaster unlocked instead. I've now done the requirements of Lango Plantmaster to get Spiritualist of the Sands Trophy to unlock but nothing so the game is now on the list of games you can't Platinum.

Got a response

" Sorry for the late reply!

Thank you for reporting the bug!
This is a know issue and we're currently working on a fix! 1f642.png:)

After the fix is in place you should only need to kill one more ghost in order to unlock your trophy!

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!
If you have any other questions or issues, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Thank you for playing our game!

Kind Regards,
Øystein
"

• Like 1

I received the same message as you all today, let's hope the fix will arrive soon!

15 hours ago, serialkilla1987 said:

Oh man, I just picked this up but was waiting to play it until I finish my current plat. I will still play it once I finish though. (Hopefully it's fixed by then) I am still really looking forward to this game.

It is an amazing game, being a FF fan myself, this is just the same experience but substantially faster to plat (if the fix will come out soon that is). Hope you'll enjoy the game!

Lychnobia.png

I got a quite similar response today, saying they are working on fixing it because they got lots of messages about this and that they are very sorry. They hope we didn't have any other inconveniences and still enjoyed the game, even with this problem.

I think that's a very nice response (and quick, wow!) - if they are able to fix the trophy problem, I'm 100% satisfied :) 

Big big thanks to the developers who released a patch so quickly! I was afraid it would take anything from now until forever until they fixed the problem. Finally got my plat. Great game, was really fun to play, looking forward to the sequels if they are still in planning.

Lychnobia.png

7 hours ago, anothergayshark said:

So this means the patch is working and people who haven't played the game yet are able to unlock both trophies now?

This is correct.
If you want to save time you could in theory not update the game until you unlock Lango Plantmaster by killing 50 ghosts, then update the game kill one more ghost to get Spiritualist of the Sands.
While the Lango Plantmaster grind is not bad if you leave it till later on it might take you a little while longer as you have to wait for the plants to grow, harvest and repeat.