Couch's "Elimination Chamber" Season 2 - Finale

21 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Apologies, I've not been in the gaming space.

My votes are for Bloodborne and Resident Evil Revelations 2.

No worries. 

Alrighty folks. Both blood borne and res Evil rev 2 have been played by me.

Games that we can vote for are:

Outlast 2

Little nightmares

Resident Evil 0

Resident Evil 5

Please send in your votes.

Thanks

Couch

8 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Well, you sincerely suck :P

I vote for RE 0.

Lol sorry broski. Blood borne is a great game though. You should definitely play it

With two votes for resident Evil 0 and one for the rest, resident Evil 0 wins.

I'll update the main page in the morning. It's bed time lol

Alrighty. Well folks, It's April 24th. Feel free to start Resident Evil 0 anytime between now and May 7th. I'll be starting tonight and hoping to get a nice chunk done. Need to have it platted by the 12th because I'll be off from then to the 22nd or so.

Hello folks and welcome back to another update by yours truly. Lets see where we stand as of Day 2 of Resident Evil 0

Daemynz - 1% - Started day 1. Got past the first boss it appears

Couch - 9% - Started day 2. Just got off the train and made it to the training facility

Matt - 0% - Bought the game but not installed yet

Zombie - 0% - Spoke with last night and there's a good chance he won't get around to playing this game meaning he'll be Dq'd

Psy - 0% - Not on his account yet.

Well there we have it. I will check back in tomorrow and see where we stand.

Edit: Moving forward since there will be less of us, the theme voting will be removed. We will each nominate two games we want to play, I'll check if we can as usual and then we will vote against those games. I'd like to have atleast the nominations for the games in by May 7th.

Edited by Couch

21 hours ago, Daemynz said:

Woo :) #progress

lolz. Starting out strong. I like it. I think you've started the game every month before everyone else. And you're still here. Maybe that is the secret strategy.

So folks.

Not much progress has been made by anyone since the last update

Couch - 19% - I think I picked up a good chunk of the missables out of the way and just about to the second boss of the game. So far hasn't been scary or hard but then again, I'm only playing on easy for the first of too many playthroughs.

Daemynz - 1%

Matt/Zombie/Psy still 0%

Just now, Psy-Tychist said:

@Couch, I haven't bought it yet but will do in time for me to still be in the running.

Is it like RE Remastered in that way where you have to do multiple specific playthroughs?

You've got plenty of time. I'm trying to finish before the Olympics event starts

Appears there are play through she for getting an s rank, no saves, no health, hard, speed and then with wesker mode. You can put some of those together though to cut-down on the number of playthroughs needed. 

There is also some mode called leech hunter which looks like a couple playthroughs as well.

Thankfully no knife only mode. That bit was crazy hard for me on the original remaster. 

1 hour ago, Couch said:

lolz. Starting out strong. I like it. I think you've started the game every month before everyone else. And you're still here. Maybe that is the secret strategy.

Lol. You figured it out :( gotta start early since I can only  play on weekends :)

You've finished every game first though.

15 hours ago, Daemynz said:

Lol. You figured it out :( gotta start early since I can only  play on weekends :)

You've finished every game first though.

Not true. Matt beat me in Darksiders by a few hours. It's the last event that counts though. If I'm nice, I'll only beat you guys by a little.

Progress update:

Couch 27%

Daemynz 1%

Matt/Zombie/Psy 0%

I think I'm close to the end of the training facility. Faced the second boss and opened up the cellar part of the training facility( trying to be spoiler free). I missed a miss-able trophy right before I got off so wondering if I should load up a save from 25 minutes earlier or try and get on one of the harder runs. Decisions Decisions.

Anywho, have a nice day guys :)

• Like 1

On 4/27/2017 at 10:36 AM, Couch said:

Progress update:

Couch 27%

Daemynz 1%

Matt/Zombie/Psy 0%

Now up to 46%. Literally at the door before the final boss on playthrough 1. The game really is pretty short so the 3.5 hour playthrough shouldn't be too bad(I hope). Well back to work for this guy.

Have a great weekend

Quick update before I wrestle with my nans internet:

Couch - 57%

Daemynz - 6%

Matt - 1%

Zombie - Not on account

Psy - Not paid for it yet

@Couch is making rapid progress on the game so far, but will have to do another 3 playthroughs yet.

@Daemynz starting to get into it, jumping up for the 1% start.

@the_name_is_matt has started the game! Even earned a trophy too.

@Zomb1e_Kira hasn't earned a trophy for 10days...

And for me, I haven't got around to paying for it yet. I just got paid so that will change.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend, I have the Grand Prix to watch...

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 1

I'm trying to do this leech hunter mode and it's pretty tough imo. Tried twice now and have gotten farther but not having inventory space is brutal. 

And we have to do it twice. This is where people may catch me. 

13 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

I'd like to recommend Super Meat Boy for the next game 1f609.png The never-ending elemination chamber season 2 haha.

Lol not how it works but that is a cool idea for a future season :)

And I also believe I started that game so wouldn't be available as a game. 

Cheers

Just a quick update

Matt 15%

Psy 0%

Zombie 0%

Daemynz 16%

Couch 81%

I screwed up and didn't realize you can't get S rank on easy mode which means I need to add an extra play through on normal to get all weapons, no healing items. Play leech hunter mode again to unlock all the weapons on normal mode and then do my speed run and then finish the last play through on hard. Ugh.