Couch's "Elimination Chamber" Season 2 - Finale

7 hours ago, Couch said:

Figured I'd pop my head in here and do two things. One get it moving again now that it is close to April. A little more than 3 days before we can start up Darksiders. Anybody happy, stoked, just pissed off?

I have my copy ready to go. I will probably start it up at midnight and see what happens.

Second thing was to find out if @EpicNogg4 will be buying back in or not as you have 3 days left to do so. I'm assuming this is a no but haven't heard yay or nay yet.

I'm sorry to inform you all that I will not be buying back in next month, I know how sad this can be for you all. Waving one of the greats farewall can be hard but I'm sure you can all get through these harsh times. Farewell my fellow trophy hunters, may we meet again. ~ EpicNogg4

• Like 2

11 hours ago, EpicNogg4 said:

I'm sorry to inform you all that I will not be buying back in next month, I know how sad this can be for you all. Waving one of the greats farewall can be hard but I'm sure you can all get through these harsh times. Farewell my fellow trophy hunters, may we meet again. ~ EpicNogg4

That's OK. One less person I have to worry about beating :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Well now I can't bother you about when you're going to post the elimination chamber 2, so in that case

#EliminationChamber3Hype

Don't think I'm going to do another one. It's fun and I enjoy myself but then other people join and then bail. Don't get me wrong I understand life happens, but it's still frustrating. 

I have some plans for a new type of event. It's an amazing elimination type event. The first will be 16 peeps and last roughly 15 weeks. Depending on the response & output of that event will determine whether I do the other two. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EpicNogg4 said:

I am just glad this great showed us mercy by going out so early 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

I am just glad this great showed us mercy by going out so early 

It was for the best young Cj, maybe one day you will understand that sometimes even the greatest of us must be the first to go ~ Epicnogg4

22 minutes ago, Couch said:

Don't think I'm going to do another one. It's fun and I enjoy myself but then other people join and then bail. Don't get me wrong I understand life happens, but it's still frustrating. 

I have some plans for a new type of event. It's an amazing elimination type event. The first will be 16 peeps and last roughly 15 weeks. Depending on the response & output of that event will determine whether I do the other two. 

This needs to happen 

• Like 2

The Elimination Chamber rumbles on into April with Darksiders: Warmastered Edition. After the first day, this is how it looksies:

the_couchster – Game on profile

Zomb1e_kira – Not on profile

cjshaitan –  Game on profile

the_name_is_Matt - Not on profile

Daemynz - 7%

Tricky913 - Not on profile

Psy-tychist - Sheathed in plastic

@Daemynz has made a quick start this month, getting stuck in.

@Couch and @cjshaitan have the game on their profiles, ready to jump in.

@Triicky913, @the_name_is_matt and @Zomb1e_Kira have yet to look at the plastic box yet.

Myself, it's currently wrapped in plastic on my parents sidetable, awaiting some free-time.

Hope everyone enjoye this supposed Zelda/GoW clone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Daemynz - 7%

Lol, might not last long. Starting new job Monday so can only play on weekends if even then. 

I will miss being unemployed :(

Good luck to all though :)

Edited by Daemynz
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

The Elimination Chamber rumbles on into April with Darksiders: Warmastered Edition. After the first day, this is how it looksies:

Zomb1e_kira – Not on profile

the_name_is_Matt - Not on profile

Daemynz - 7%

Psy-tychist - Sheathed in plastic

@Daemynz has made a quick start this month, getting stuck in.

@Couch and @cjshaitan have the game on their profiles, ready to jump in.

@Triicky913, @the_name_is_matt and @Zomb1e_Kira have yet to look at the plastic box yet.

Myself, it's currently wrapped in plastic on my parents sidetable, awaiting some free-time.

Hope everyone enjoye this supposed Zelda/GoW clone.

Still 4 hours left in day one. Both Matt and zombie are playing right now. 

2 minutes ago, Daemynz said:

Lol, might not last long. Starting new job tomorrow so can only play on weekends if even then. 

I will miss being unemployed :(

Good luck to all though :)

What happens when destiny two comes out :(

• Like 2

Just a quick update before I go to work (I can't update on the site as my IP is blocked, so this is how it looks so far).

Zomb1e_kira – 17%

the_name_is_Matt - 35%

Daemynz - 10%

Psy-Tychist - Still sheathed in plastic

@the_name_is_matt and @Zomb1e_Kira make a leap into the game, moving furthest into the story thus far.

@Daemynz ticked up completion a little, but is cursing employment.

@cjshaitan and @Couch still have it ready to go, besides Cj's reservations.

@Triicky913 hasn't added it to their profile, maybe waiting for that opportunity to get it done quick.

And myself, I think the game moved when the wind blew through but thats it so far.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Just a quick update before I go to work (I can't update on the site as my IP is blocked, so this is how it looks so far).

Zomb1e_kira – 17%

the_name_is_Matt - 35%

Daemynz - 10%

@the_name_is_matt and @Zomb1e_Kira make a leap into the game, moving furthest into the story thus far.

@Daemynz ticked up completion a little, but is cursing employment.

@cjshaitan and @Couch still have it ready to go, besides Cj's reservations.

@Triicky913 hasn't added it to their profile, maybe waiting for that opportunity to get it done quick.

And myself, I think the game moved when the wind blew through but thats it so far.

Are you updating accounts? That is why your IP got blocked. You should just use the leader board and type the names in. If you update 100 users besides yourself it blocks you for some time. 

Good progress made by Matt and zombie.

I was going to start it last night but South Park stick of truth sucked me in. I won't get to it until Friday now which is the last possible time to start before getting dq'd for not playing lol #livingontheedge

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Couch said:

Are you updating accounts? That is why your IP got blocked. You should just use the leader board and type the names in. If you update 100 users besides yourself it blocks you for some time. 

Good progress made by Matt and zombie.

I was going to start it last night but South Park stick of truth sucked me in. I won't get to it until Friday now which is the last possible time to start before getting dq'd for not playing lol #livingontheedge

Enjoy Southpark, it's hilarious ?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Enjoy Southpark, it's hilarious 1f60a.png

I was literally lol'ing all night playing and I've only completed like two missions. The dialogue during the tutorial was awesome. And I just used Mr. Slaves Summons ability before going to bed and almost lost mind. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Couch said:

Just to make sure it's all accurate when I post the update.

I think it's partly because I update randoms ?

Ah well, it'll be fine.

And I might break the cellophane soon.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Just to make sure it's all accurate when I post the update.

I think it's partly because I update randoms 1f625.png

Ah well, it'll be fine.

And I might break the cellophane soon.

Do it. I started tonight. Played for approx 2 hours according to my manual save. So far it isn't to bad on apocalypse mode from the start. About to face my real first boss soon as I've seen him like 6 times maneuvering through this castle. 

the_couchster – 12%

Zomb1e_kira – 22%

the_name_is_Matt - 51%

Daemynz - 10%

With a little less than 3 days left to play when are Triicky, CJ and Psy going to start? Will Daemynz get a break in work and finish up what he started? Will Matt ever plat the game seeing he's spent more than 25 hours playing it now?

Good Morning Gents,

We've hit day 5. Let's see how everyone is doing so far:

CJ - Game on Account

Daemynz - 10%

Couch - 22%

Matt - 55%

Zombie - 22% -

Triicky - No trophies since March 18th

Psy - Possibly taken the shrink wrap off the game.

I've updated the timer in the OP to show how much time you have left before DQ'd for inactivity. https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20170407T235959&p0=421&msg=Must+Earn+a+trophy+in+Darksiders+by&font=cursive&csz=1

Daemynz looks to be the one in trouble at the moment being the first to start it. 3 others left to start as well. Once Day 8 gets here I will start the voting process on the next game :).

Have a nice day guys

Good Morning folks. Day 6 here.

I played a good 4 hours last night and moved my total in game time to 8 1/2 hours. Had some difficulty with a few areas but things are getting slightly easier as you level up your weapons and gain new moves.

progress:

CJ - No progress yet. 1 day 14 hours remain to earn a trophy

Daemynz - 10% - Poor guy is working so much, doesn't even have time to play the game at night.

Couch - 37% - Trying to catch up to zombie. Just a little more to go.

Matt - 100% - Platinum in 4 days 31 minutes and 1 second. What is your actual game time though?

Zombie - 40% - I think he's a little more than that based on the chat room last night. He's having one heck of a time with some spiders :)

Triicky - 0%. Hasn't had any activity for a while. Hope things are ok.

Psy - 0%. I swore I saw him playing this yesterday.

Well Matt is in the lead and is safe since he finished faster than Zombie and Daemynz. Hope everyone enjoys their day. Laterz

• Like 2