Couch's "Elimination Chamber" Season 2 - Finale

Here come's the update on the stasis of the competition.

CJ - 28%

Daemynz - 68%

EpicNogg - 54%

Phantom - DQ

Psy-Tychist - 51%

Shogun - will not be participating due to personal reasons - DQ

Matt - Plat in 5 days, 5 hours. (07/03/17 - 6.04am GMT)

Triicky - Plat in 4 days, 34 mins. (07/03/17 - 2.49am GMT)

Zombie - 1%

Couch - Plat in 2 days, 19 hours. (06/03/17 - 7.55pm GMT)

@Zomb1e_Kira started just in time and has 1 trophy in the game to still be in Elimination Chamber.

@PhantomOfThorns and @ShogunCroCop have been DQ from the event (albeit for different reasons) and will now play no further part.

No others have finished the game as of yet but @Daemynz has made a good jump towards completing the game since the last update.

Hmm. I seem to be falling behind.... will catch up tomorrow with my day off work ;) 

• Like 3

Hey Guys,

Couple announcements. First most of the votes are in for next month's theme. With 3 votes for Hack and slash, that will be the genre/theme for April's game (Epic's pick doesn't matter at this point). Please send me two nominations in that genre and I'll put the list together for us to vote on.

Secondly we have Daemynz coming in 4th place with a plat in 1 week, 16 hours and 4 minutes.

This leaves 4 people left to battle it out to stay alive. Current percentages are:

CJ - 30%

Epic - 54%

Zombie - 1%

Psy - 51%

With Epic starting before the other 3 folks, if they can finish it before him, they're safe from elimination. With the weekend coming up for some, who will be able to take the lead. Good luck folks :)

Well lets see where we stand after another night of gaming has passed us.

Zombie - 11% in 2 days 13 hours 7 minutes.

CJ - 30% in 6 days 6 hours.

Epic - 54% in 9 days 11 hours 6 minutes.

Psy - 78% in 7 days 20 hours 32 minutes.

Psy made quite a bit of progress and zombie is getting there. Going to be an interesting next couple of days to see what happens.

Also 3 of the 8 have made nominations for Hack and Slash genre. If you can get me those nominations(sooner the better) that'd be great.

Thanks

Couch

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Sorry for lateness, could I nominate Nier Automata and Kingdom Hearts Remix 1.5 (PS4)

Zombie Gears of War 4 is the most unbelievably exciting, mind blowing, bestest of the best, champion of them all game. You should definitely stop playing anything else and get back on that Xbox

It's nice to see Kingdom Hearts get some love. Now I really wish I joined :|.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Sorry for lateness, could I nominate Nier Automata and Kingdom Hearts Remix 1.5 (PS4)

Zombie Gears of War 4 is the most unbelievably exciting, mind blowing, bestest of the best, champion of them all game. You should definitely stop playing anything else and get back on that Xbox

Haha. No apologies needed. Nier looks so odd but fun. Definitely qualifies. Had to check out gameplay as I've never played a kingdom hearts game. Looks like that it'll qualify too. The KS for the vote

And do you really think Zombie checks out the thread? He's too good for us on the psn side

• Like 1

Hey Dudes. Hope all is well after a nice Friday night.

Checked out the last 4 players scores and Epic and Psy made some progress. Getting closer to the end of this month.

Zombie with 11%

CJ with 30%

Epic with 61%

Psy with 82%.

That's it for me today.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Couch said:

Hey Dudes. Hope all is well after a nice Friday night.

Checked out the last 4 players scores and Epic and Psy made some progress. Getting closer to the end of this month.

Zombie with 11%

CJ with 30%

Epic with 61%

Psy with 82%.

That's it for me today.

I know I didn't play yesterday but I was still sad to see my percentage hadn't risen ?

?

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

On 3/10/2017 at 4:19 PM, Couch said:

Haha. No apologies needed. Nier looks so odd but fun. Definitely qualifies. Had to check out gameplay as I've never played a kingdom hearts game. Looks like that it'll qualify too. The KS for the vote

And do you really think Zombie checks out the thread? He's too good for us on the psn side

Hey CJ. Didn't realize KH 1.5 was a ps3 game. Can't use that for this event. Sorry for the confusion. I'll let you send in a replacement as epic also sent in two ps3 games. 

In the meantime, psy has picked up the plat so there's only 3 of you left. 

Epic with 67%

Cj with 31%

Zombie with 15%

Current games on the list to vote for are:

Nier Automata

Attack on Titan

Dynasty warriors 8

Dmc4

We will wait to vote once we have the remaining nominations or Wed if they aren't in yet

Other games that were nominated but played by folks were:

Nioh

Darksiders 2

Dmc 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix is part of the remix collection coming out 28th of March for PS4 ( actually pretty good deal as it comes with almost all the KH games ) 

Well that explains why I can't find much about it. Everything on the Wikipedia page says it's already out for ps3 and contains 3 games. If it's not out yet, then it qualifies. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Good list shaping up to choose from. Was planning on playing Nier and Attack on Titans at some stage. Probably dodged a bullet missing Nioh ?

I was hoping Nioh would be selected but triicky has already started it. Wanted to see if you could make it past the first boss or not. :)

Speaking of which, have you tried dark souls 3 yet?

Good morning folks,

All the nominations are in. I now need each of you to vote for which game you want to play. The games to choose from are:

Nier Automata

Attack on Titan

Kingdom hearts 1.5 remix

Dynasty warriors 8

Dmc4

Darksiders

Also took a look at progress of the last three peeps playing.

Epic 67%

Cj 37%

Zombie 35%

Almost at the halfway point of the month. Will that be enough time for you guys to finish? Haha

• Like 1