Couch's "Elimination Chamber" Season 2 - Finale

Good morning Gent's. Hope all is well.

After last night's progress let's see where we stand.

Epic 67%

CJ 42%

Zombie 38%

Zombie has made quite a comeback towards CJ and Epic but now CJ and zombie are both making small progress daily. With Epic not making any progress in the last three days, will he finish before the other two to have a time that's not going to be beat?

On a side note: most votes are in. Just waiting on Triicky and Psy.

18 minutes ago, Couch said:

Good morning Gent's. Hope all is well.

After last night's progress let's see where we stand.

Epic 67%

CJ 42%

Zombie 38%

Zombie has made quite a comeback towards CJ and Epic but now CJ and zombie are both making small progress daily. With Epic not making any progress in the last three days, will he finish before the other two to have a time that's not going to be beat?

On a side note: most votes are in. Just waiting on Triicky and Psy.

Should have my plat tommorow, couple of hunting ground stuff left and also collectibles then I will FINALLY play the last mission :dance:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Couch said:

All votes are now in. With four votes darksiders will be April's game. Cheers 

Mmmm probably for the best, definitely not one I would have ever got to so probably good it's come up here. Played a coupe of hours of the 2nd game and never really got into it so might be good to go back to the start.

Day 16. Let's see where we stand

Epic made 1% progress since yesterday's update bringing him to 68%. His current play time is up to 15 days 13 hours and 3 minutes

CJ made a 10% jump since that same time bringing him up to 52% and closing in on Epic. His current play time is 12 days 7 hours and 57 minutes.

Zombie the last participant went up to 41% and again closing in on CJ. His current play time is 8 days 15 hours and 4 minutes.

With the weekend approaching, we may have our first loser soon enough.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Couch said:

Day 16. Let's see where we stand

Epic made 1% progress since yesterday's update bringing him to 68%. His current play time is up to 15 days 13 hours and 3 minutes

CJ made a 10% jump since that same time bringing him up to 52% and closing in on Epic. His current play time is 12 days 7 hours and 57 minutes.

Zombie the last participant went up to 41% and again closing in on CJ. His current play time is 8 days 15 hours and 4 minutes.

With the weekend approaching, we may have our first loser soon enough.

Today is the day I finish, even if I have to pull an all nighter :ninja:

Just a quick update on the remaining 3 contestants.

CJ has rocketed up to 71%, seemingly to finally put this to bed and now leads the final 3.

Epic has stay around 68% for a while and has been caught by CJ. Will he tough it out and get that platinum by the weekend?

Zomb1e has moved up to 65%, impressive as he was the last to start and looking like making steady progress.

Will anyone finish by the weekend and pile on the pressure the remaining two?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Just a quick update on the remaining 3 contestants.

CJ has rocketed up to 71%, seemingly to finally put this to bed and now leads the final 3.

Epic has stay around 68% for a while and has been caught by CJ. Will he tough it out and get that platinum by the weekend?

Zomb1e has moved up to 65%, impressive as he was the last to start and looking like making steady progress.

Will anyone finish by the weekend and pile on the pressure the remaining two?

Yep good session last night and today means it is almost over for me. Only a 3 hunting grounds, donkey smashing, cauldron clearing and final mission to go. I must say the power suit really cheapens the whole game but that's fine by me. 

2 hours ago, EpicNogg4 said:

Congrats guys looks like I'm out, just been too busy this month. Will try my best to finish up tonight :)

Probably for the best I'm out first, my wallet can't handle anymore full price games at the moment ?

? thanks man, I think we are probably going to have you even if you finish tonight those extra few days will be enough. I could probably finish it tonight but I think I might just play out the story then finish up the cauldrons and final hunting challenge tomorrow

27 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

? thanks man, I think we are probably going to have you even if you finish tonight those extra few days will be enough. I could probably finish it tonight but I think I might just play out the story then finish up the cauldrons and final hunting challenge tomorrow

Na will definitely have it done this weekend but not tonight, congrats on your progress man very impressive :D

Some exciting news developing in the Chamber so far today. Our first Elimination!

1. @Couch - 2 days 19hrs

2. @Triicky913 - 4 days 34mins

3. @the_name_is_matt - 5 days 5hrs

4. @Daemynz - 1 week 16hrs

5. @Zomb1e_Kira - 1 week 2 days 17hrs

6. Psy-Tychist - 1 week 3 days 5hrs

7. @cjshaitan - 1 week 6 days 4hrs

8. @EpicNogg4 -77% - 2 weeks 22hrs

Zomb1e just platinumed the game as I turned on my PS4 this morning (even though he hasn't synced yet) so Epic is the first properly eliminated contestant.

CJ also platinumed the game yesterday (in GMT at least) so all scores are in.

Some strong showings to begin with on a nearly completely blind game, lets see how everyone fares with Darksiders Warmastered Edition as the game for April.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Some exciting news developing in the Chamber so far today. Our first Elimination!

1. @Couch - 2 days 19hrs

Zomb1e just platinumed the game as I turned on my PS4 this morning (even though he hasn't synced yet) so Epic is the first properly eliminated contestant.

Some strong showings to begin with on a nearly completely blind game, lets see how everyone fares with Darksiders Warmastered Edition as the game for April.

Thanks for the update. It appears like our friend @EpicNogg4 will be leaving us...unless he would like to buy back in? You would need to do so by the start of the next month so just let me know. :)

Now onto the next game. Darksiders. I played this on the ps3 many moons ago. Don't really remember anything to difficult about it. Trophy guide says 20-30 hours.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/darksiders/34920-darksiders-trophy-guide-road-map.html

7 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

1. @Couch - 2 days 19hrs

Only the hardcore left, I could be in trouble.

On 3/18/2017 at 1:46 PM, cjshaitan said:

Only the hardcore left, I could be in trouble.

I wouldn't consider Matt or Zombie hardcore :). Brotherly love right there.

but yeah you could be in trouble. Though on the other side, you're done with the team league and this game is 20-30 hours so you could be a force if you wanted to.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Couch said:

I wouldn't consider Matt or Zombie hardcore :). Brotherly love right there.

but yeah you could be in trouble. Though on the other side, you're done with the team league and this game is 20-30 hours so you could be a force if you wanted to.

I just saw Zombie's Xbox profile. 39 hrs in Halo Wars  2 ......... looks like he has shifted his hardcoreness to the dark side ?

Figured I'd pop my head in here and do two things. One get it moving again now that it is close to April. A little more than 3 days before we can start up Darksiders. Anybody happy, stoked, just pissed off?

I have my copy ready to go. I will probably start it up at midnight and see what happens.

Second thing was to find out if @EpicNogg4 will be buying back in or not as you have 3 days left to do so. I'm assuming this is a no but haven't heard yay or nay yet.