Couch's "Elimination Chamber" Season 2 - Finale

On 4/6/2017 at 8:43 AM, Couch said:

Good Morning folks. Day 6 here.

Couch - 37% - Trying to catch up to zombie. Just a little more to go.

Matt - 100% - Platinum in 4 days 31 minutes and 1 second. What is your actual game time though?

So as for my actual game time I am unsure but I'm curious now so I recently sold the disc version due to an amazing deal on humblebundle.com and will be downloading games Sunday and will post my actual game time sometime Sunday 

Edited by the_name_is_matt
Forget to type message

Another good session last night. Fought the second to last boss and unlocked all the gadgets. All that's left are collectibles and misc trophies before progressing the story any farther. I think I ended the night at 13 hours. Let's see how others are doing:

CJ - Has 12 1/2 hours to start

Daemynz - Still at 10%.

Couch - 51%

Matt - Plat

Zombie - 40%

Triicky - Still no activity. Has 12 hours to start

Psy - 17%.

I'll be aiming to finish this up sometime today/tomorrow. Have a busy weekend so don't want it to take until Monday to finish.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2017 at 8:43 AM, Couch said:

CJ - No progress yet. 1 day 14 hours remain to earn a trophy

Daemynz - 10% - Poor guy is working so much, doesn't even have time to play the game at night.

Couch - 37% - Trying to catch up to zombie. Just a little more to go.

Matt - 100% - Platinum in 4 days 31 minutes and 1 second. What is your actual game time though?

Zombie - 40% - I think he's a little more than that based on the chat room last night. He's having one heck of a time with some spiders :)

Triicky - 0%. Hasn't had any activity for a while. Hope things are ok.

Psy - 0%. I swore I saw him playing this yesterday.

Ha, well its away from home and on a farm. Got wifi the other day though :) Don't even have a TV either so only able to play the ol' Vita.

Went home for the weekend so maybe I can get a few more % to rival CJ

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Daemynz said:

Ha, well its away from home and on a farm. Got wifi the other day though :) Don't even have a TV either so only able to play the ol' Vita.

Went home for the weekend so maybe I can get a few more % to rival CJ

Don't forget you can always remote play PS4 with the vita no matter how far away you are long as they both have a good internet connection 

6 hours ago, the_name_is_matt said:

Don't forget you can always remote play PS4 with the vita no matter how far away you are long as they both have a good internet connection 

Lol I wish. Girlfriend is always playing Mass Effect: Andromeda on it. But the internet is super slow. Google loads slowly :P 

Ya'll will be happy to know that I have almost doubled my percentage to a whopping 17% :D Third place here I come! /sarcasm

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Daemynz said:

Lol I wish. Girlfriend is always playing Mass Effect: Andromeda on it. But the internet is super slow. Google loads slowly :P 

Ya'll will be happy to know that I have almost doubled my percentage to a whopping 17% :D Third place here I come! /sarcasm

Haha. Well atleast your gf plays games. My wife not so much. And nice with the 17%. Killing CJ at the moment. 

• Like 1

So here is a little update for the competition.

CJ - 1%

Daemynz - 17%

Couch - Plat (4 day 3hrs)

Matt - Plat (4 days 31mins)

Zombie - 40%

Triicky - DQ

Psy - 25%.

@Triicky913 was unable to start the game so is no longer in the competition. Thank you for playing.

@cjshaitan just about starts in time (I think) and has the first trophy.

Both @the_name_is_matt and @Couch have finished in roughly the same time, close battles ahead I forsee.

Some gains for both @Zomb1e_Kira and @Daemynz, we shall see who finishes first.

I'm up to the Stygian, so about half way in so far. Will get some grinding in later.

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay. Been a little hectic with work and house cleaning that in my spare time, I didn't want to check progress. Let's see where we stand:

CJ - 1%

Daemynz - 20%

Couch - Plat

Matt - Plat

Zombie - 47%

Triicky - DQd

Psy - 25%

Not a ton of progress made so I don't feel bad about being lazy with the progress update lol. It'll be nice to see if everyone grabs the plat or if it comes down to the percentage battle we're currently seeing.

We should also start thinking what our next theme is going to be. We've used shooter and hack and slash. This will probably be the last month we decide on a theme since we're closing in on the bottom 4, unless buy back ins happen. My vote will be in the horror section. Please send me your nominations when you can.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

So a small update of progress:

CJ - 1%

Daemynz - 20%

Couch - Plat

Matt - Plat

Zombie - 47%

Triicky - DQd

Psy - 42%

I seem to be the only one making some progress at the mo, not sure why...

My choice for next round would be the same as Couch: Horror

Bunch of slackers I tell ya lol

18 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

........ Ghost Recon, but the end is nigh ?

I'll have the noose ready for you soon enough.

So checked out the progress this morning and no progress since the last update Psy did for us yesterday. Still waiting on sir @Daemynz for his nomination on a theme. Hope we see some progress made this weekend lol

On a side note, I started the second one last night. It's so different. So baddddd lol. I may give it another try but was really hoping this was going to be a sequel to war and not some same timeline with one of the other brothers. Oh well.

Howdy folks. 

So we're up to day 15. 

Progress wise only saw daemynz moving up another 10%. 

Cj 1%

Zombie 47%

Psy 42%

Daemynz 30%

Our theme next month is horror so please send in your two game nominations

Very quiet around these parts these days :) Up to day 17 and here is where we stand:

Couch/Matt - Plat

Daemynz - 91%

Zombie - 47%

Psy - 42%

CJ - 1%

CJ's in a bad place at the moment in terms of percentage. Daemynz made quite the leap there in progress as well. So close to the plat too.

Just a friendly reminder to get those two horror game nominations in sooner than later.

• Like 1

Nice one Daemynz, very impressive gain.

Coming off the back of a couple of longer games and a few very frustrating ones still in progress I am deciding to let this one go. I am going to just go back to Zelda, Forza H3 and Gravity Rush 2 for the rest of the month. 

Best of luck to everyone in the final rounds ?

Edited by cjshaitan

3 hours ago, Couch said:

Very quiet around these parts these days :) Up to day 17 and here is where we stand:

Couch/Matt - Plat

Daemynz - 91%

Zombie - 47%

Psy - 42%

CJ - 1%

CJ's in a bad place at the moment in terms of percentage. Daemynz made quite the leap there in progress as well. So close to the plat too.

Just a friendly reminder to get those two horror game nominations in sooner than later.

So close yet so far :)

Good thing those spiders are easy to farm.

On 4/17/2017 at 0:10 PM, cjshaitan said:

Nice one Daemynz, very impressive gain.

Coming off the back of a couple of longer games and a few very frustrating ones still in progress I am deciding to let this one go. I am going to just go back to Zelda, Forza H3 and Gravity Rush 2 for the rest of the month. 

Best of luck to everyone in the final rounds 1f600.png

Oh man. And I was hoping you'd lose to Resident evil twice :) Thanks for joining in once again

On 4/17/2017 at 1:29 PM, Daemynz said:

So close yet so far :)

Good thing those spiders are easy to farm.

Easy yes. Fun nooo.

Well incase you guys didn't see CJ's message, he will be the one eliminated this month. That leaves just us 5 left. @Psy-Tychist, need your nominations for a horror game by end of day tomorrow or going to have to move on to the next step without ya buddy.

So far the current nominations are:

Outlast 2

Resident Evil 0

Resident Evil 5

Little Nightmares 2

Once we have (or don't get) Psy's nominations we can start the voting process :). Cheerios

• Like 1