Ghost Recon: Wildlands Beta Sign-Ups + Discussion

I'm not sure if everyone who signs up gets a code (I believe that's not the case) so since I don't want to play the beta anymore, I'll just give my code away here. I already pre-ordered the game and I want to play some other games next week so I don't need the code anymore. First person (has to have at least 100 posts on these forums) to quote me in this topic will get the code :)

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I'm not sure if everyone who signs up gets a code (I believe that's not the case) so since I don't want to play the beta anymore, I'll just give my code away here. I already pre-ordered the game and I want to play some other games next week so I don't need the code anymore. First person (has to have at least 100 posts on these forums) to quote me in this topic will get the code :)

Haha. Well I really want to try it so I will take it and give mine away if I get one.

Edited by skateak

Does anyone still have some invite to the beta? I really want to play it, and i got betas for all recent ubisoft games, except this one, which i really wanted!

Thanks to any kind soul, in advance!

PSN is Andreh-Feijoh (anyone, feel free to add, just put PSNProfiles in the request)

Ubi username is AndrehF

Edited by Andreh-Feijoh

1 hour ago, AsianWildcat said:

PSN - AsianWildcat

uPlay - Klonoa1208

i know it's late but please if there is anyone with one more code please add me 

They might be sending them out in emails still too so make sure you sign up at the link in the OP.

• 1 month later...