Platinum This Time Around (Trophy Thoughts)

BIOHAZARD-R-US

Pretty cool. Getting a platinum trophy this time around. The first one, as well as it's remaster, only had a 100% trophy list. For those who have played the first one, what do you think of this list compared to the first game and it's list? For those who haven't played the first game, there's a demo for it on the PS Store, and it's quite fun.I have the PS3 and PS4 versions, they're just lost in my backlog, lol. What does everyone think of the list?

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US

2 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Pretty cool. Getting a platinum trophy this time around. The first one, as well as it's remaster, only had a 100% trophy list. For those who have played the first one, what do you think of this list compared to the first game and it's list? For those who haven't played the first game, there's a demo for it on the PS Store, and it's quite fun.I have the PS3 and PS4 versions, they're just lost in my backlog, lol. What does everyone think of the list?

I have the first game and this list looks pretty good to me with the exception of Kovac's pride and joy! I wonder what the pylon is? I never 100%ed the first game because I got to a point where the game would crash every 3 minutes and I couldn't progress. I didn't want to restart because I had awesome gear. This might be what I need to go back and get the 100% before I buy this.

I also have the first game and I loved playing it, but never got round to 100% it due to the multiplayer being non existent and constantly crashing, which was a shame as it was quite fun when it worked well.:) It maybe better now due to this coming out and people will want to play the first one, so I may go back to it and 100% it. I'm excited and happy to see a platinum for this one though and can't wait to play, but I just hope the multiplayer runs a lot better. :) 

Edited by RizzleAbbey12

I played the first game on the 360 and it's remastered version on PS4. I got 100% on the remastered version of the first game and I have to say - remastered version is really bad. It starts out great, but later becomes boring, repetitive and just overall, really terrible. I know that they tried to make the game better, but in my opinion it was better off without being remastered. Hopefully the second game will be much better than the first one.

The trophy list on the second one looks OK I guess. There are a few grindy trophies, but we will see how hard they will be to get when the game comes out.

Will I play the second one? Maybe. Would I recommend going back to the first game and playing it? Hell no.

Edited by BlackSaIami

The servers are currently broken. You can create and join public and private camps, but only if they're empty. As soon as there is one person in a camp and becomes the host of the session, no one else can join. On top of this the kill trophies are seemingly glitchy or poorly tracked (I've killed far in excess of 1,000 infected humans with no trophy, whereas my friend got it just fine). Hopefully they fix both of these issues soon, but if you're wanting to play this game for the online co-op, hold off until it works. Local co-op works just fine.

EDIT: They patched it so you can play online properly now. No idea about the glitched kill trophies though.

Edited by Dark_Raven666

On 07/02/2017 at 10:48 AM, Dark_Raven666 said:

The servers are currently broken. You can create and join public and private camps, but only if they're empty. As soon as there is one person in a camp and becomes the host of the session, no one else can join. On top of this the kill trophies are seemingly glitchy or poorly tracked (I've killed far in excess of 1,000 infected humans with no trophy, whereas my friend got it just fine). Hopefully they fix both of these issues soon, but if you're wanting to play this game for the online co-op, hold off until it works. Local co-op works just fine.

EDIT: They patched it so you can play online properly now. No idea about the glitched kill trophies though.

From All Sides seems to be glitched as well. I've done Kovac's first challenge twice and no troph :(

22 hours ago, sp483 said:

From All Sides seems to be glitched as well. I've done Kovac's first challenge twice and no troph :(

The trophy description for those trophies are a little ambiguous. When you're doing the challenge, there'll be a status for the Pylon itself which will start at Intact, then go down to Good, Damaged, Critical as it receives damage. You have to keep the Pylon's status at Intact for the whole challenge, and every challenge.

12 hours ago, Dark_Raven666 said:

The trophy description for those trophies are a little ambiguous. When you're doing the challenge, there'll be a status for the Pylon itself which will start at Intact, then go down to Good, Damaged, Critical as it receives damage. You have to keep the Pylon's status at Intact for the whole challenge, and every challenge.

Thanks for the explanation. Yeah, definitely a misleading trophy description.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...