Glitches?

zeit86geist

It's a Lego game. There's gonna be something that glitches. I don't think Lego games have ever really had a problem with glitched trophies besides Lego Marvel Avengers (personal experience), but have had a ton of issues with glitched in-game content such as character purchasing/spawning, missions, etc., which can cause trophies to not unlock.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/8/2017 at 11:53 AM, zeit86geist said:

bought the game today thanks to the 75%off in the euPSNstore... does the game have any glitched trophies i should be aware of? regards from germany

I checked out your profile and noticed you managed to grab all the schematics a few days ago so you apparently avoided or dealt with the one big glitch I was having issues with. 

So for future reference to anyone who picks up this game, there is a schematic for the mithril megapult behind a locked door that requires the use of the slingshot to open by getting the color pattern correct. This schematic is on the road from bywater to bree.

Glitch: Being unable to target the switches with slingshot.

Solution: Go to options while in-game. Change "Hint Icons" to always on and accept changes. Save & Quit back to the main menu. Re-load the game. The the hint icon should be right next to the door now and you can proceed to hit it and figure out the answer normally. 

I've read reports that you need to do this during the day time only and actually hit the hint icons. I did not have to hit the hints and was able to just shoot the targets.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Alright now i am confused and possbily fucked :( The game froze on a loading screen so i restarted the game, to my horror about 1-2 hours of progress was lost, but at the same time it wasn't... i have none of the characters that i bought, but they have all disappeared from the map as if i have bought them, all the silver bricks i have collected are still in my inventory, but the progress counter does not register them. In my inventory i have 82 silver bricks but in game tracker says i have 42/250. Do i just accept defeat and die or...?

Edited by itzzh3lixx

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 03/03/2017 at 3:31 PM, Khain24 said:

I checked out your profile and noticed you managed to grab all the schematics a few days ago so you apparently avoided or dealt with the one big glitch I was having issues with. 

So for future reference to anyone who picks up this game, there is a schematic for the mithril megapult behind a locked door that requires the use of the slingshot to open by getting the color pattern correct. This schematic is on the road from bywater to bree.

Glitch: Being unable to target the switches with slingshot.

Solution: Go to options while in-game. Change "Hint Icons" to always on and accept changes. Save & Quit back to the main menu. Re-load the game. The the hint icon should be right next to the door now and you can proceed to hit it and figure out the answer normally. 

I've read reports that you need to do this during the day time only and actually hit the hint icons. I did not have to hit the hints and was able to just shoot the targets.

Hint Icons Tip worked a treat

• Like 1