Battlefeld 3 hacks

scottyboy7705

one of the guys i play bf3 with told me to look at this site called battlefield 3 hacks, i was stunned to see that folk actually pay to cheat at this game, using aimbots[whatever that is] and all kinds of crazy shit. now for me, i think it defeats the point of playing it if ur gonna do that, but no doubt folk use it or it would be outa buisness. what do people think about this? would u use this method to get ahead or not? i know me and my friends opinions, but would like to hear others, especially from people who actually do this, and how they justify it!

Edited by scottyboy7705
  • Like 2

Boosting games that have a dead community or insane challenges is one thing, but hacking games ot doing s--t like this is pathetic!! BF3 is fun to play normally who gives a flying flip what rank you are or whether you use aimbots. It just proves that you are a pathetic human being, or at least a person with zero skill and a person that should not be playing video games in the first place. People that do this are a disgrace to gaming in general. These may be....ARE harsh words, but more than warranted, does anyone else agree or disagree with what I said?

hells naw, I like to have fun ,what's the point of having an unfair advantage, I play the game because is fun, you need skill to be good and your enemy too, "balance" , if I wanted to have perfect aiming and super human power, well then, I could play other games.

btw, I think there ain't such a thing as hacks in bf3 for the ps3

• 1 month later...

"I agree with you; What's the point in playing if you're going to cheat, it just ruins the fun and tension."

I Know Right?

So far the PS3 version is the Only one you can't hack in.

(also the chance of being banned from psn and from the servers right?)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude,that's not right :angry:

No, no it's not. Fortunately the PlayStation 3 never really has issues like this and most of the hacks are done on PC with a few being available for the 360. I just don't see the point in playing a video game if you aren't even really going to play it. Must be for the e-peen.

Parker

• Like 1

No, no it's not. Fortunately the PlayStation 3 never really has issues like this and most of the hacks are done on PC with a few being available for the 360. I just don't see the point in playing a video game if you aren't even really going to play it. Must be for the e-peen.

Parker

I play games to challenge myself.

What's the point in playing a game if you're just going to cheat.

It's not fair to players that earned it.

• 4 weeks later...