I bet I have the worst internet (SPEEDTEST)

MoreTheVictim

2351234227.png

Speed isn't really that important - 1Mbps is plenty when it comes to online gaming. All speed affects is how fast you can actually download files. What really matters, is ping. The higher it is, and the more jitter there is in the line, the worse your lag will be.

73363949.png

Right now, my ping isn't too bad - but I think today is just a good day, lol.

• Like 1

2351284432.png

Show off. How's that not an A, by the way?

2351483918.png

Mine is ok. Ping averages around 20ms, for the most part. It's my DL speed that fluctuates the most. This test was actually a good result compared to the norm. I've seen it tank (with back-to-back tests) down to 1-3 MB/s. Kind of annoying when one is trying to stream YouTube.

Show off. How's that not an A, by the way?

2351483918.png

Mine is ok. Ping averages around 20ms, for the most part. It's my DL speed that fluctuates the most. This test was actually a good result compared to the norm. I've seen it tank (with back-to-back tests) down to 1-3 MB/s. Kind of annoying when one is trying to stream YouTube.

because theres still 22% of romania thats faster

heres mine,its not fast but its cheap and unlimited so im satisfied

2351527143.png

Edited by tw34kfr34ky

because theres still 22% of romania thats faster

heres mine,its not fast but its cheap and unlimited so im satisfied

2351527143.png

Ah...I actually didn't notice that is was "x% out of *your country*." I thought it was just compared to everybody who runs speed tests on the site. I never used the "share" option. Also, I always forget that not every provider is unlimited. Here in the states, pretty much every provider is unlimited unless you use a cell tower or satellite.

2352194119.png

this is the internet we get while living in residence this is probably the best it is since it is almost 3 in the morning on a weekday it is probably way slower during the day when 2000 people are all trying to use it.

i feel for the people with slow internet until i moved out we were less than 0.50 Mb/s and we had about 200 ping and we were faster than 1% of canada

Edited by silver_pigy

• 1 month later...