6. Metro Last Light Redux [0%]
  7. Gravity Rush (Vita) [0%]
  8. Need For Speed Most Wanted (Vita) [0%]
  9. Bioshock Infinite (PS3) [0%]
  10. LittleBigPlanet 3 [0%]
  11. Okami HD (PS3) [0%]
Edited by azlanslayer
  • Like 1

So I have no ideas what to pick yet and I want your help fellow participants! If you feel so inclined, PM me a goal to set that at least one of my games has to fit. Something like:

- A PS3 game

- A game with no platinum trophy

- A Playstation exclusive title

Then I will compile a list and try to meet as many goals as I can. So I could choose Ratchet & Clank 3 and it meets 2 of the three goals up there. Make sense? Good? Awesome! I may even add a few goals myself. So...send me some suggestions guys!

6 hours ago, Styx2319 said:

So I have no ideas what to pick yet and I want your help fellow participants! If you feel so inclined, PM me a goal to set that at least one of my games has to fit. Something like:

- A PS3 game

- A game with no platinum trophy

- A Playstation exclusive title

Then I will compile a list and try to meet as many goals as I can. So I could choose Ratchet & Clank 3 and it meets 2 of the three goals up there. Make sense? Good? Awesome! I may even add a few goals myself. So...send me some suggestions guys!

Put all your qualifying games in a hat and draw five names to start. :P

18 hours ago, azlanslayer said:

Got my list ready ^_^

Games to be completed: 

1. Life is Strange [0%]
  2. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered [0%]
  3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered [0%]
  4. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered [0%]
  5. Transistor [0%]
  6. Metro Last Light Redux [0%]
  7. Gravity Rush (Vita) [0%]
  8. Need For Speed Most Wanted (Vita) [0%]
  9. Bioshock Infinite (PS3) [0%]
  10. LittleBigPlanet 3 [0%]
  11. Okami HD (PS3) [0%]

Nice list. If you had chosen the original Uncharted 2 and 3, I probably would've suggested you do something else. xD However, since it's the remaster, no need.

I would like to join as well, between other events I have a few backlog challenges running for the year. I couldn't fit some of the earlier Skylander games into these lists so this will be a great motivator to get through them in the next few months. Lego Dimensions (PS3) will be my 150th plat as the PS4 version was my 50th - and it's awesome fun. The other 6 games I am looking forward to playing but will probably put off without the motivator of this fun event. Thanks for running.

1. Skylanders Giants (9%)

2. Skylanders Swap Force

3. Skylanders Trap Team

4. FFXIII

5. WRC 6

6. Gravity Rush 2

7. Watchdogs 2

8. Dying Light

9. Gran Turismo 6

10. Lego Dimensions (PS3)

Edited by cjshaitan

6 hours ago, T_ungsten_T said:

Hi, I'd like to join as well :).

Here's my list:

1. Transistor [1%]

2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered [20%]

3. Horizon Zero Dawn [0%]

4. Grim Fandango [0%]

5. Layers of Fear [0%]

6. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition [0%]

19 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

I would like to join as well, between other events I have a few backlog challenges running for the year. I couldn't fit some of the earlier Skylander games into these lists so this will be a great motivator to get through them in the next few months. Lego Dimensions (PS3) will be my 150th plat as the PS4 version was my 50th - and it's awesome fun. The other 6 games I am looking forward to playing but will probably put off without the motivator of this fun event. Thanks for running.

1. Skylanders Giants (9%)

2. Skylanders Swap Force

3. Skylanders Trap Team

4. FFXIII

5. WRC 6

6. Gravity Rush 2

7. Watchdogs 2

8. Dying Light

9. Gran Turismo 6

10. Lego Dimensions (PS3)

Added you both to the list. Good luck! 

On 12-2-2017 at 10:11 PM, ShadowStar83x said:

If you have any games you haven't started yet, you can do that, too. They don't have to be on your trophy record.

Great news, I will be cleaning up my PS PLUS backlog (^_^ )

Games:

1. Lfad333.png ➜ 2%
  2. Ld37870.png➜ 0%
  3. L451df9.png➜ 0%
  4. Lba8c60.png➜ 0%
  5. L774f0f.png➜ 0%
  6. L48190d.png➜ 0%
  7. L36b570.png➜ 0%

Edited by Pixel-DRAGON-
Added HORIZON ZERO DAWN

Can we add games we haven't bought yet? I know this is a BACKLOG challenge but I don't have many games in my backlog which aren't being using for the Platinum Pyramid. (I would have used Shantae: Risky's Revenge, but I already got most of the trophies on that already.) I do have a few games I can use which I am not using for something else.

12 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

Can we add games we haven't bought yet? I know this is a BACKLOG challenge but I don't have many games in my backlog which aren't being using for the Platinum Pyramid. (I would have used Shantae: Risky's Revenge, but I already got most of the trophies on that already.) I do have a few games I can use which I am not using for something else.

You can, but I'd prefer not too many. A couple people here are doing Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

Okay, don't worry. I only plan on having five games on the list since I'm doing the Pyramid Season 2 so I won't have a lot of time to multitask too much; therefore I will keep it on the low end. I have at least three games I can work on which I have on my old account and can re-download. I'll put down the list once I got the last games finalized. ;)

6 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

Okay, don't worry. I only plan on having five games on the list since I'm doing the Pyramid Season 2 so I won't have a lot of time to multitask too much; therefore I will keep it on the low end. I have at least three games I can work on which I have on my old account and can re-download. I'll put down the list once I got the last games finalized. ;)

As long as it's five, you're good. :) 

Also, will probably clarify the preorder/unowned stance for the summer, but will just do it case by case for spring.

I'm down to participate.

Here is my starting list:

• Everybody's Gone to Rapture [0%]
  • Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare [13%]
  • Stories: The Path of Destinies [0%]
  • Lone Survivor [12%]
  • Dishonored [9%]
  • The Order 1886 [0%]
  • The Deadly Tower of Monsters [0%]
  • Resogun [11%]

7 hours ago, ShadowStar83x said:

Also, will probably clarify the preorder/unowned stance for the summer, but will just do it case by case for spring.

I personally hope they would be allowed or at least preorders.  I know some of us consider a game a part of our backlog the moment we own it or intend on buying it and being able to add them does prevent them from becoming a part of the backlog which still is within the overall spirit of this.

On 2/12/2017 at 8:09 PM, Edunstar84 said:

Add me please

Games:

Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland - 1%

Okami HD - 11%

Dokuro - 10%

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 - 10%

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - 11%

The Awakened Fate Ultimatum - 11%

I finally decided on a list. My average completion in this event seems to be 3/5. So I'm going for 4 this time. I mean I like to do them all, but this time I'll be a bit more realistic.

54 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

I personally hope they would be allowed or at least preorders.  I know some of us consider a game a part of our backlog the moment we own it or intend on buying it and being able to add them does prevent them from becoming a part of the backlog which still is within the overall spirit of this.

It was mentioned several are doing Horizon: Zero Dawn and I'm also considering it. So there's that.

Edited by Torracat83

PSN Store is having a 80% sale on a bunch of PS4 games, looks like I am going to walk to Gamestop to spend the $10 my dad gave me and then some to get another PSN card. (Why did I not buy Shantae: Risky's Revenge now instead of earlier?) Tempted to buy Hyperdimension Neptunia U for Vita, but I have a lot on that plate already. Though I do like one of the trophy description:

All characters cleared Neptral Tower.
"We all made it! I expected an upside-down Neptral Tower at the top, but hey!"

Anyone who has played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night would get the reference. (I've played it to full, it was what put me through a Castlevania fanboy phase a few years ago. ^_^)

Once I get my game card and splurge it, I'll send up a list for the Spring Backlog Challenge. :)

Edited by NebbyLunala

I haven't done one of these since I first posted on the forums during the Summer Backlog challenge. Wow, time sure does fly. It's about time I joined another one. Here's my list:

1. Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked - 0%

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered - 0%

3. Far Cry 4 - 13%

4. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 20%

5. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - 4%

6. Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin - 0%

7. Bloodborne - 19%

8. Dark Souls 3 - 4%

9. Skyrim - 0%

10. Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time - 0%

11. World of Final Fantasy - 0%

12. Assasins Creed 2 - 10%

13. Dishonered 2 - 0%

14. Bioshock - 0%

15. Final Fantasy XV - 20%

These are all of the games on my platinum radar as of now. I don't know if I'll be able to finish them all or even half for that matter but it's nice to have a place I can check back to and have a motivation for completing them.

@ShadowStar83x By the way, I know the event starts on March 1 but I have the entire week off this week. Is it possible that I can start now when I have time off rather than when I'm swamped by work and have no time to play. I would really appreciate but if you say no I completely understand. 

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

I think I'll add another dent to my evergrowing backlog with these games:

Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands: 0%

Ratchet and Clank Deadlocked: 6%

Steins Gate ø: 0%

Stories Paths of Destinies: 24%

The Little Acre: 0%

For now, this list should suffice my often insatiable gaming appetite ;)

Edited by vanillamoose
Grammar
  • Like 1