Spring Backlog Challenge 2017

1. The legend of heroes: Trails of cold steel (vita) 12%

2. Atelier Shallie plus: Alchemists of the dusk sea (vita) 5% > 8%

3. Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (vita) 0%

4. Day of the tentacle remastered (ps4) 0%

5. Horizon: Zero Dawn (ps4) - 0% > 28%

• Like 1

Superdinension Neptune Vs. SEGA Hard Girls (EU): 0% -> 5%

Got done the first investigation mission so far. I'm gonna be going at a slower pace this time around if only because I intend to actually read the cutscenes this time around. I'll likely have more later tonight.

Bionic Commando - 4%

WET - 7%

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - 9%

Apotheon - 1%

Castlevania: Lord of Shadows - 3%

Dust: An Elysian Tale - 8%

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - 15%

Grim Fandango: Remastered - 0%

The Swapper - 0%

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture - 0%

No change so far, but will start Grim Fandango tomorrow if I can drag myself away from Horizon Zero Dawn...

On Wed Feb 22 2017 at 7:55 PM, wolverine123 said:

Sign me up please. I'll combine this with BillyHorrible's  "What the hell is that still doing there" event.

My games are:

Spider-Man:Shattered Dimensions (1%)

The Amazing Spider-Man (7%)

Darksiders (11%)

The Godfather 2 (100%)

Game of Thrones RPG (2%)

Just finished The Godfather 2. Platinum/100% time of 7 years 6 months & 3 weeks. Like I said before I don't know why I stopped playing it the first time round. Was a really fun plat to get.

Have to decide what to start next now, I suppose it should be one of the spider-man games seeing as there's 2 on my list.

3. Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (vita) 0%

4. Day of the tentacle remastered (ps4) 0% > Plat 04/03/17

5. Horizon: Zero Dawn (ps4) - 28% >37%

Day of the tentacle was a nice short platinum. I like puzzle games but sometimes they outwear their welcome. Used a guide to avoid missables. Making headway on zero dawn.

Unsure what to play next. I am not touching Kingdom Hearts 0.2 until after I get the 1.5+2.5 Collection at the end of March, I tend to play Kingdom Hearts games in chronological order. Not feeling inFAMOUS Second Son or World of Final Fantasy right now, nor do I want to get started on HDU right away, not until I have a plan on how the game is going to go. So it's either Ape Escape 2 or Tearaway.

1. Life is Strange [100%]
  2. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered [19%]
  3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered [0%]
  4. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered [0%]
  5. Transistor [1%]
  6. Metro Last Light Redux [0%]
  7. Gravity Rush (Vita) [0%]
  8. Need For Speed Most Wanted (Vita) [66%]
  9. Bioshock Infinite (PS3) [20%]
  10. LittleBigPlanet 3 [0%]
  11. Okami HD (PS3) [0%]

Here's an Update ^_^ 

On 3/2/2017 at 1:43 PM, NebbyLunala said:
  • The Little Acre (PS4) (100%)
  • Ape Escape 2 (PS4) (0% => 9%)
  • inFAMOUS Second Son (PS4) (0%)
  • Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage (PS4) (0%)
  • World of Final Fantasy (PS4) (20%)
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (Vita) (0%)

Started playing Ape Escape 2 and forgot about the stupid as f*** rhythm game you HAVE TO GET PERFECT for a trophy. Gave up playing after I got terrible reviews six times. :(

Worse, I have to remove Tearaway - for some reason the clerk at Gamestop who sold it to me is an evil prankster and gave me the box with nothing inside. No cartridge, it's empty. I checked to make sure I hadn't taken the cart out but nope, the cart is nowhere to be found, the box was sold with nothing in it. I'm going to go to Gamestop tomorrow(if it stops raining, it's pouring like hell outside) and demand my money back. In the meantime, can't complete a game I don't even have. :angry:

I'll probably play inFAMOUS Second Son or work some more on World of Final Fantasy tomorrow.

Edited by NebbyLunala

May I join?

This seems like an incredebly safe list, but time is scant this quarter.

Grisaia no Kajitsu: Le Fruit de la Grisaia 【グリザイアの果実 -LE FRUIT DE LA GRISAIA-】   (JPN - Vita) - 0%
Hatoful Boyfriend - Holiday Star (Vita) - 0%

Kud Wafter Converted Edition 【クドわふたー Converted Edition】  (JPN - Vita) - 0%

Lego Batman 3 (PS4) - 0%

Memories Off 6 - Complete 【メモリーズオフ6 Complete】 (JPN - Vita) - 0%

Superdimension Neptune Vs. SEGA Hard Girls (EU): 5% => 13%

Got done my first fight with the Time Eater and now I'm just doing random quests for now to get my level up so I can get my EXE Drive. I'll probably tackle Game Gear's and Dreamcast's quests as well since the former has no boss fights and I got done the boss fight in the latter already.

I'm also taking pictures of all of the baseball locations for a trophy guide because I wanna finally get to that.

Edited by Wdog-999

Say Wdog-999, since you're platinuming all the Neptunia games, I was wondering how I should approach Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed. I love Kingdom Hearts and am not stupid to think that HDN games are easy to plat or not a grind. I tried the original HDN and got really annoyed by the battle system, and I know Lily Ranks take forever and a day to grind to max so I am not cocky enough to assume that Action Unleashed will be an easy plat, but I'd like your opinion since you are something of a Neptunia expert. I was thinking of dropping Ape Escape 2 and wondered if HDNU will be doable in a month or two. Thanks in advance.

Edited by NebbyLunala
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

Say Wdog-999, since you're platinuming all the Neptunia games, I was wondering how I should approach Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed. I love Kingdom Hearts and am not stupid to think that HDN games are easy to plat or not a grind. I tried the original HDN and got really annoyed by the battle system, and I know Lily Ranks take forever and a day to grind to max so I am not cocky enough to assume that Action Unleashed will be an easy plat, but I'd like your opinion since you are something of a Neptunia expert. I was thinking of dropping Ape Escape 2 and wondered if HDNU will be doable in a month or two. Thanks in advance.

It's the longest grind in the Neptunia series I found thus far.

3. Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (vita) > Plat 05/03/17

4. Day of the tentacle remastered (ps4) 0% > Plat 04/03/17

5. Horizon: Zero Dawn (ps4) - 28% >37%

I has lost count of my plats and accidentally made Code Realize my 60th. Well it wasn't bad at all for an otome to be fair, used fast skip to get past previously read sections and a guide to make it another quick and easy one (after a trophy drought due to work, I don't mind it at all). HZD next, looking to plat before Friday as Nier and Atelier Firis are coming.

18 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

Neptunia U is actually very easy to plat. I personally gave it a 1/10 when I rated it, and that's before I knew you could just use cheats for anything even remotely hard. The lily rank grind takes a good 12-15 hours though and the plat in total is around 30-40 hours. It's not the worst grind in the series (that goes to Hyperdevotion Noire in which you will be expected to spam support skills for 40+ hours), but it's definitely up there.

1 minute ago, Wdog-999 said:

Neptunia U is actually very easy to plat. I personally gave it a 1/10 when I rated it, and that's before I knew you could just use cheats for anything even remotely hard. The lily rank grind takes a good 12-15 hours though and the plat in total is around 30-40 hours. It's not the worst grind in the series (that goes to Hyperdevotion Noire in which you will be expected to spam support skills for 40+ hours), but it's definitely up there.

Okay, thanks for the review! I will find it much more fun to work on the trophies for this game now! ^_^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NebbyLunala said:

Okay, thanks for the review! I will find it much more fun to work on the trophies for this game now! ^_^

Just be wary that Story mode has plenty of missable quests, and while it isn't much of a big deal, you should definitely use a guide just to be sure you have every quest. Both BlueFireReaper and I have made separate guides to the game, though since mine is exclusively on another site, I'll link BFR's guide.

1. Mass Effect - 0%

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered - 0%

3. Far Cry 4 - 13%

4. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 20%

5. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - 4%

6. Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin - 0%

7. Bloodborne - 19%

8. Dark Souls 3 - 4%

9. Skyrim - 0%

10. Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time - 65%

11. World of Final Fantasy - 0%

12. Assasins Creed 2 - 10%

13. Dishonered 2 - 0%

14. Bioshock - 0%

15. Final Fantasy XV - 20%

I made a lot of progress on R&C:ACiT this weekend. I managed to finish the story and beat all of the tournaments on the Argorian Warship. All I have left to do is collect all of the gold bolts, collect all Zoni, score 10,000 points on the My Blaster Runs Hot minigame and beat the game on challenge mode. Hopefully I should have the game wrapped up in a couple of days. 

Edited by Kent10201

2 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

I made a lot of progress on R&C:ACiT this weekend. I managed to finish the story and beat all of the tournaments on the Argorian Warship. All I have left to do is collect all of the gold bolts, collect all Zoni, score 10,000 points on the My Blaster Runs Hot minigame and beat the game on challenge mode. Hopefully I should have the game wrapped up in a couple of days. 

Go luck on the minigame, it took me forever to get. Then again, I am not very good at Robotron-type games.

Started inFAMOUS: Second Son a few hours ago. Just got to the second quest collecting smoke powers and clearing out districts. Doing the Evil karma route on Expert to get those trophies out of the way. I hate the Evil karma route, as everyone should - who is inherently evil?

Edited by NebbyLunala
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

Go luck on the minigame, it took me forever to get. Then again, I am not very good at Robotron-type games.

Started inFAMOUS: Second Son a few hours ago. Just got to the second quest collecting smoke powers and clearing out districts. Doing the Evil karma route on Expert to get those trophies out of the way. I hate the Evil karma route, as everyone should - who is inherently evil?

Thanks. Hopefully it shouldn't be too bad because I tend to be good at mini games like My Blaster Runs Hot.

I will admit when i played through infamous my first time I did the evil karma run. I couldn't help destroying everything because the graphics were so good and I hadn't experienced the power of a next gen console before playing Infamous.

Superdimension Neptune Vs. SEGA Hard Girls (EU): 13% => 29%

Got done the Game Gear and Mega Drive missions and I'm working on the Dreamcast era now. I also unlocked every dungeon in the game, so I decided to make the outline for my baseball guide. I'll transfer the pictures over when I have them all (in other words, when I have the plat).

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that I did the Normal End to get it over with.

Edited by Wdog-999

I like your format, Wdog, I think I will use it.

InFAMOUS: Second Son: 0% => 14%

Got through the first part of the first playthrough. Died so many times because the DUP forces are di*kheads, but eventually cleared out four districts. At the point where I am going to get the neon power. Got two miscellaneous trophies involving smoke power so I wouldn't have to deal with them in my second playthrough. Now at Rank 4 Evil Karma, Most Wanted. Need to go to sleep now but will continue tomorrow.

1 hour ago, NebbyLunala said:

I like your format, Wdog, I think I will use it.

InFAMOUS: Second Son: 0% => 14%

Got through the first part of the first playthrough. Died so many times because the DUP forces are di*kheads, but eventually cleared out four districts. At the point where I am going to get the neon power. Got two miscellaneous trophies involving smoke power so I wouldn't have to deal with them in my second playthrough. Now at Rank 4 Evil Karma, Most Wanted. N

eed to go to sleep now but will continue tomorrow.

Thank you as well for the equal sign idea. The hyphen arrows don't show up well on my computer. :)

Anyway...

Superdimension Neptune Vs. SEGA Hard Girls (EU): 29% => 42%

Got done most of the story with just the final boss left, so now I'm doing rest of the 100 missions before I tackle the lily/level grind.

I also just redownloaded FFXV to my PS4 because that or FFVII will likely be what I'm tackling next. While I'd love to make Korean mk2 my next one, I'm having dental surgery at the beginning of Spring Break, so I'll be confined to the couch for a little while and as such, I'll be best off with a PS4 game so I can stream to my laptop.

Edited by Wdog-999

6 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

I also just redownloaded FFXV to my PS4 because that or FFVII will likely be what I'm tackling next. While I'd love to make Korean mk2 my next one, I'm having dental surgery at the beginning of Spring Break, so I'll be confined to the couch for a little while and as such, I'll be best off with a PS4 game so I can stream to my laptop.

Ouch. I have gone through tons of dental surgery in my life (don't ask why, plz - let's just say I can't keep my hands off the sodas :( ) and know how hard it is to go through the anesthesia recovery. I hope it goes well for you.