A collage of plats

B4d4ssHunt4r

I wonder if there is someone who can create some sort of a cool collage of the best platinum trophy images or try their best to put these best images all together to make up one awesome plat image. Whoever can do so the best I will award them with a $50 PSN card. Do we have ourselves a deal?

I think this is a project for yourself to do though. You know what you think are the cool plat images and you can do this by yourself so easy. Open any photo editor, make a grid i.e. 10x10 and drag and drop the images on the grid. 

EDIT: let's make it easier. Look at some Project Platinum lists with a lot of plats and choose the prettiest images from there. If someone want's to make a quick buck to use on PSN, go for it.

Edited by totallycrushed

50 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

I think this is a project for yourself to do though. You know what you think are the cool plat images and you can do this by yourself so easy. Open any photo editor, make a grid i.e. 10x10 and drag and drop the images on the grid. 

EDIT: let's make it easier. Look at some Project Platinum lists with a lot of plats and choose the prettiest images from there. If someone want's to make a quick buck to use on PSN, go for it.

Hmm, I never used photo editor but I want someone to blow me away with what they can come up with

31 minutes ago, madbuk said:

:hmm: I could give it a shot. Not too familiar with Photoshop, so it may take me a few hours and the end result probably won't be any good. How long is this offer open for?

This contest will be open for about a week if there are a few others who are willing to join in on this contest.

• Like 1

On 16-2-2017 at 8:33 AM, ryan32289 said:

I wonder if there is someone who can create some sort of a cool collage of the best platinum trophy images or try their best to put these best images all together to make up one awesome plat image. Whoever can do so the best I will award them with a $50 PSN card. Do we have ourselves a deal?

Can we choose our own plats or is there a specific set to use?

27 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Can we choose our own plats or is there a specific set to use?

You can choose your own plats to combine together to create an ultimate plat that is by using photoshop skills. Just blow my mind if you can.

Edited by ryan32289

My attempt, really not my best work and only 5 of the platinum trophy icons I think are great. Would've done more but it'd take a whole lot longer. In hindsight I should've made the canvas a bit bigger, there's some weird blank space on top and I should've made the icons a bit clearer too :hmm: Went for a bit of a movie poster vibe, but it looks kinda weird...

Spoiler

Collage_zpswzynnapu.png

Edited by FFHannibal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I don't know the English name, but here's a link to the trophy list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2438-真恋姫夢想乙女対戦三国志演義/

Shin Koihime Musou.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koihime_Musō

On 2/18/2017 at 5:28 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

I wasn't thinking in doing this, but whatever.. after a little bit of copy+past+resize on gimp, I got this... (ya, I'm not exactly good at image editing.. just the basics of the basics..)

Hide contents

9urv37.jpg

Is the BG image Agarest 2?