Problems to complete breach server after patch 1.12

Spide29

1 hour ago, Mori said:

I've completed the third or fourth DF mission about Mexico (I skipped through it, so its my only Information about it) and since then I cannot connect anymore.  

After the first DF I was also kicked out after the final scene from the newswoman, but I was able to reconnect.

Guess its time to send some tickets to them...

EDIT: No problem at all with my UK alt account...

Yeah all my alts work. I installed the game on my secondary ps4 and it didn't work on there on my main. Yeah I'm encouraging as many as u can to bother them on Twitter and the ticket submissions.

28 minutes ago, hsn963 said:

Completed the 1st DN, and not facing any trouble logging in or sending and receiving challenges, but again I'm using a disc, not sure about the digital and PS+ version though.

Dont think it really matters, it's specific countries that are fucked over xD pardon my language

7 hours ago, Mori said:

Do you have any proof for that?

I know I've mostly been asking NA users and they say it messes up after the first darknet. Some can randomly connect some can't at all.  And my alt messed up after being able to send challenges last night and has yet to be able to connect.

Messed up situation, but I kinda have high hopes they will fix it, at least for quite some time until the next big issue comes along. 

Also its funny that the Praxis kits you can buy via real money currently are on sale. I know its kinda far stretched but isn't that also something Sony should be concerned about now? They re selling and now also "kinda promoting" (in the sales section) sth. that is useless due to the servers not working.

Well, I guess now its time to wait, at least I got an notify email and should get a response soon. Probably just another copy & paste email. 

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mori said:

Messed up situation, but I kinda have high hopes they will fix it, at least for quite some time until the next big issue comes along. 

Also its funny that the Praxis kits you can buy via real money currently are on sale. I know its kinda far stretched but isn't that also something Sony should be concerned about now? They re selling and now also "kinda promoting" (in the sales section) sth. that is useless due to the servers not working.

Well, I guess now its time to wait, at least I got an notify email and should get a response soon. Probably just another copy & paste email. 

Idk man, they've responded back and forth with me. I thought it was automated too but I ended up talking with someone. Nothing new of course, just apologies.  Just tried logging in again, no luck on 2 consoles. Alts still working minus the one I made it to darknet with...

Also to clarify, I have the disk version. Tried with and without any dlc installed. And since there isn't a save file attached to breach it's all on the servers keeping us away.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

"Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

Unfortunately, Mori, the Breach Mode servers are experiencing technical difficulties at this time. Our development team is currently working to have the issue resolved as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, and we ask for your continued patience as we strive to resolve this issue in a timely manner. 

Unfortunately, as this technical issue was unexpected, we do not have an ETA as to when it will be resolved. However, we are currently working to get it back up-and-running soon.

For all the latest news and announcements regarding DEUS EX: MANKIND DIVIDED, please be sure to follow the official DEUS EX Twitter Page @DeusEx

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

Saw that response somewhere else too. So nothing new, but at least they are responding. Gives me hope, they are still working on a fix.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mori said:

" Grazie per aver contattato il supporto SQUARE ENIX,

Sfortunatamente, Mori, i server Breach Mode stanno riscontrando difficoltà tecniche in questo momento.Il nostro team di sviluppo sta lavorando per risolvere il problema il prima possibile. Ci scusiamo sinceramente per questo inconveniente e chiedi la tua pazienza continuata mentre ci sforziamo di risolvere questo problema in modo tempestivo.  

Purtroppo, poiché questo problema tecnico era inaspettato, non abbiamo un ETA in merito a quando verrà risolto. Tuttavia, stiamo attualmente lavorando per recuperarlo up-and-running più presto.

per tutte le ultime notizie e gli annunci riguardanti DEUS EX: l'umanità divisa, si prega di assicurarsi di seguire le @DeusEx ufficiali DEUS EX Twitter pagina

. Grazie per aver contattato lo SQUARE ENIX Support Center
Per ulteriore assistenza con questo problema, puoi rispondere direttamente a questa email. Per assistenza con un nuovo problema, visitare il Centro di assistenza SQUARE ENIX all'indirizzo  http://support.na.square-enix.com .
"

Ho visto questa risposta anche da qualche altra parte. Quindi niente di nuovo, ma almeno stanno rispondendo. Mi dà speranza, stanno ancora lavorando a una correzione.

This answer has given it so many times.

It is absurd that square enix and sony do nothing. But does it really cost so much to send a corrective pacth on the net?

12 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

I have the disk version. Tried with and without any dlc installed. And since there isn't a save file attached to breach it's all on the servers keeping us away.

Can confirm that it has nothing to due with the game version, today i encountered the strange bug while using the disc, i got logged out and whenever I tried to log in, i would receive a message stating that the server is not ready or something, nevertheless, I was able to log form my Japanese and NA alt accounts.

It is really a weird issue. 

1 minute ago, hsn963 said:

Can confirm that it has nothing to due with the game version, today i encountered the strange bug while using the disc, i got logged out and whenever I tried to log in, i would receive a message stating that the server is not ready or something, nevertheless, I was able to log form my Japanese and NA alt accounts.

But those MT should always be available!

1 hour ago, hsn963 said:

And I don't think it's region specific either I had a buddy use my account in Spain and London, no success on their ends. Needless to say they are also unable to play on their accounts. 

16 hours ago, KainDMD said:

There's someone named Mori-101 who got the darknet file trophy on the 23rd. What's up with that? Maybe there is a way to avoid getting booted out forever if you don't complete the first darknet file just continue on to the later tiers?

Hey, thats me.

I got booted after completing the first DN file, but I was able to reconnect and continue playing. So I did 2 or 3 more DN files, getting the trophy after the second DN file and got disconnected after the third DN file (which was about Mexico or sth.). Since then I am not able to connect to Breach mode anymore.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

An update here. I've been playing Breach on and off for a few weeks with no problems connecting, in the US, with my main and my alt. On rare occasions when entering the Breach menu it won't allow me to "Enter the Breach", but I just reboot and it's fine. Once I'm in, no problems playing. I'm still unable to get Data Detective for completing a darknet file though. Back on Oct 10th, I commented that every time I try to view the final part it would say there was a server problem and kick me out. Someone said it unlocked for them after beating the second darknet file. Well, it did not for me. I got the same result as the first darknet file, I got kicked out after watching the final video.

Checking that trophy history here, I see at the end of August and start of September, about 4 people per day unlocking it. Since a couple of people got it on the 19th of September, only 5 more people have got it in the last 5 weeks. So it's gone from about 4 per day, to 1 per week. The dropoff seems to start around the 5th of September and got worse at the 19th, suggesting it was patchy 6-8 weeks ago, and all but broken in the last 6 weeks.

Well dont want to be devils advocate, but it could still go downhill for you. I was able to play until 3A. 

Actually I wonder if I could have played longer if I hadnt finished the DN file. 

Anyway you are right, September 4th / 5th is the Date since trophies havent popped on a daily basis anymore.

I also try to login on a daily basis...

I have a bug in Breach, I think no one has had it. I was up to the part Shadowchild introduces the challenges, she says she sends one.

Prompt said to press triangle to access the challenges, which I did but nothing happened, also the challenge counter was showing zero.

So I decided to shut down the game and restart it. Now I'm back at the node menu, with no challenge counter and the prompt to press triangle in the middle of the screen, I press it, still nothing happens, and I can't do anything at all.

I tried several things, like restarting again, delete the save files even if I knew it was tied to servers... Now I deleted the game and trying to redownload and install it but I doubt it will be any different either.

Is there any solution to it or am I denied of playing breach any further?

I took a screen: 

1540785197-deusexmd.jpg

Edited by GastNDorf

12 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

Is there any solution to it or am I denied of playing breach any further?

Normally, would've suggested to contact their technical support, however, I doubt they would be of any help,

here is their copy pasta reply to the servers issue:

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.
We are aware of some connection issues currently with Breach mode. 
Our developers are investigating the matter, however we do not yet have an ETA on when there will be a resolution. 
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and hope you continue to enjoy the game. 
Kind regards,

Enjoy the game they said, what infuriate me is that I really like this game, but they have to force this stupid mode on us.
Not only awful by it self,  now we have all these bugs in top of that.
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, hsn963 said:

Normally, would've suggested to contact their technical support, however, I doubt they would be of any help,

here is their copy pasta reply to the servers issue:

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.
We are aware of some connection issues currently with Breach mode. 
Our developers are investigating the matter, however we do not yet have an ETA on when there will be a resolution. 
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and hope you continue to enjoy the game. 
Kind regards,

Enjoy the game they said, what infuriate me is that I really like this game, but they have to force this stupid mode on us.
Not only awful by it self,  now we have all these bugs in top of that.

Yeah, @Mori and myself have done that. I've done it many times.

@GastNDorf that's where my breach mode stopped working on my main account. I wouldnt be surprised if you'll be locked out soon. 

And now I can't connect to the servers to play, for the last 36 hours or so. I was a little over halfway into network 2, and I don't recall if I quit or was kicked, however since then I've been unable to play. My main point with earlier posts was to highlight that even if you could play, you still might not get all the trophies (Data Detective in particular). Looks like we're all in the same boat now of waiting for developer support which appears to be MIA for over 6 weeks so far.

If they've pulled support completely I'd rather they just come out and say it, so I can free up some hard drive space sooner than later.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

@GastNDorf that's where my breach mode stopped working on my main account. I wouldnt be surprised if you'll be locked out soon. 

Well, for what I see I have absolutely no issue conntecting to the game everytime.

But does it matter? I'm 100% stuck in menu, can't do anything so it's about the same result.