I miss this game

Ekir

Seriously.

Almost realistic combat (hey, how many times have you watched roman gladiators fighting to death in real life? :huh:) with crude violence, and simplistic mechanics that some of us really enjoyed.

And that narrator oml. Such adorable psychopath with style!! Sometimes trying too hard to be edgy, but most of the times I laughed with his comments. The rude tone of the voice actor was a real plus.

You: oh dang they killed my Patroclos, noooo....!!

Narrator (at the end of the combat): WASTE OF COIN

(after another combat and losing another gladiator)

Narrator : Not worth his weight in piss!

I miss you, Spartacus Legends! If ubisoft makes a spiritual sequel for ps4, I'm on!! But I sadly doubt it, the game was trashed by the media and a lot of players didn't like it.

Edited by Ekirne77
  • Like 3

The game was indeed fun. Only thing I hated was the grinding to get to lv 50. But the fact that you could lose your gladiator made the game interesting, I also liked buying new equipment, some of it looked badass. And of course, Legendary gladiators were awesome.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This game was definitely ............................................................................... something.

For a free to play game it was ok, definitely could have been worst, but had alot of grinding. But this game will never have a sequel or remaster version or even a spiritual sequel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/22/2022 at 1:12 AM, alexhardstyle said:

I really miss this game.. and.. I was level 48 when servers closed... T.T

Same feelings.  I also was close to 50 and just not playing for a while, then came back and was unpleasantly surprised!

😔

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

I miss this game to it was fun very few games are like this don't know why the end this. Any one here knows any similar game like this kindly do share please appreciate it. 

• Like 1