Gravity Rush 2 is getting a 2B costume from NieR: Automata

SteelFreaxx

Sony Interactive Entertainment revealed in a recent live stream to celebrate NieR: Automata’s release that Gravity Rush 2’s protagonist will get a collaboration costume of 2B from NieR: Automata.

The special talk from the “PlayStation Matsuri” event was mostly various developers there to celebrate the launch of NieR: Automata in Japan, and they pretty much decided on the spot to have a 2B costume for Kat as part of a collaboration.

To get an idea of what it might look like here is an unofficial sketch by Twitter user Koyoriin.

Spoiler

IAt6ew7.jpg

http://gamestalk.net/post-75477/

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/02/23/gravity-rush-2s-kat-get-2b-costume-nier-automata-collaboration/

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

It would be a nice pre-order bonus for when Uni can eventually play though.

Non-existing bonus, for something that is never going to happen.

Much sad :/

Still... it's pointless to say it would be awesome idea, Kat would look gorgeous in anything. Even if she did not wear anything... oh wait :awesome:

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

"waited"

Weren't you busy playing Yakuza 0 (and writing the guides) and after that went right next to Persona 5? xD

Maaaaaybe... :ninja:

But come on, you can't blame me for that. It's been super busy with video game releases lately. I have to choose my battles, you know? Not enough time for everything. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf

20 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Maaaaaybe... :ninja:

But come on, you can't blame me for that. It's been super busy with video game releases lately. I have to choose my battles, you know? Not enough time for everything. :P

Sure I can blame you for that. You just have to get your priorities straight and end with this thing called Real Life so you can play all the games you buy immediately.

*looks at all the Fs I added to my personal list, still untouched* Yeah, yeah, okay. Can't blame you for that... :ninja:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vermachtnis said:

Everyone's getting 2B's clothes.

Wonder if the clothes will be DLC for the new Shadow of Mordor this summer. Just disturb the Orcs to death.

Spoiler

Do it Warner Bros. lol

Edited by Death_Ninja
  • Like 1

• 5 years later...