Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

3 hours ago, Darghel said:

Final Fantasy XIII

I hate that game, I legitimately struggled to just finish it, there was nothing that made me enjoy it.

But I hate it even more because of the only missable trophy, of which I missed one item, so even then I cannot ever finish it.

While my rule is not platinum (heck, even playing!) games I don't like, sometimes I do play/platinum games I hate (rarely, can only name 1 or 2 games), otherwise some people could ask me "How can you hate it if you haven't finished it?". I had that kind of scuffle in the past and, unfortunately, I was in the wrong because I haven't finished it, therefore I make sure to at the very least complete the story.

In any case, FF13 would be one of those games for that reason. 

Tales of Arise, I downloaded some other Tales games for free and wanted to go to plat them all... saw that those had minimal playthroughs of 4 so decided I would just try the easier Tales of Arise list 😂 Gonna start it soon!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DoodgraverNL said:

Tales of Arise, I downloaded some other Tales games for free and wanted to go to plat them all... saw that those had minimal playthroughs of 4 so decided I would just try the easier Tales of Arise list 😂 Gonna start it soon!

The Legend of Dragoon - I have so many memories playing this game a my friends place when I was a kid. Would be really great to do a platinum run for it at some point! 

1 hour ago, aCCzTaurin said:

The Legend of Dragoon - I have so many memories playing this game a my friends place when I was a kid. Would be really great to do a platinum run for it at some point! 

Diablo 3 - I want to give this game another chance someday, but I think the huge grinding and "mindless" enemy-slaughtering aspect is just not my gameplay style. Would be awesome to have a Diablo platinum though!

9 hours ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

Diablo 3 - I want to give this game another chance someday, but I think the huge grinding and "mindless" enemy-slaughtering aspect is just not my gameplay style. Would be awesome to have a Diablo platinum though!

Shutshimi. It's on my backlog, but so are plenty of other games, so I won't be getting to it very soon.

23 minutes ago, MvComedy said:

Shutshimi. It's on my backlog, but so are plenty of other games, so I won't be getting to it very soon.

Little Big Planet on PS3. I'll never be able to get it :(

On 4/7/2024 at 12:31 AM, foobbq said:

Little Big Planet on PS3. I'll never be able to get it :(

I've been toying with the idea of trying the Insomniac Spider-Man games eventually.

LittleBigPlanet 3. Wow that ultra rare platinum and completion, plus the server shutdown.

I have 1% on LittleBigPlanet 2 =( Hopefully I can redeem it with Sackboy in the future.

2 hours ago, joolean said:

LittleBigPlanet 3. Wow that ultra rare platinum and completion, plus the server shutdown.

I have 1% on LittleBigPlanet 2 =( Hopefully I can redeem it with Sackboy in the future.

Crash Bandicoot 4. Everyone says it's hard. The more reason for me to play it lol.

14 minutes ago, zGaete- said:

GTA IV

Definitely the 100% in Elder Scrolls Online, love the Elder Scrolls games and started Online on Xbox but will never do it on PS, the grind of all the trophies is just too much for me.

2 minutes ago, Kriimaar said:

Definitely the 100% in Elder Scrolls Online, love the Elder Scrolls games and started Online on Xbox but will never do it on PS, the grind of all the trophies is just too much for me.

My Name is Mayo :D 

GG for the plat on fortnite. I will never play it so I would take this :) 

1 minute ago, vsvpl1501 said:

My Name is Mayo :D 

GG for the plat on fortnite. I will never play it so I would take this :) 

Any of those Splinter Cell plats. I probably had 100% on a couple back in the Xbox 360 days but nothing close to that consistency. Great work!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Creasy007 said:

Any of those Splinter Cell plats. I probably had 100% on a couple back in the Xbox 360 days but nothing close to that consistency. Great work!

Uncharted 4, I love the series but never really have the patience to platinum the games now haha. Great job! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

Uncharted 4, I love the series but never really have the patience to platinum the games now haha. Great job! 

Knack has been on my trophy hunting backlog for a good long while now. I intend to get back to it once I can get my original save file back.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MvComedy said:

Pac-Man Museum+

Marvel VS Capcom 2, one of the greatest fight game I played when i was a kid but i no longer have the PS3 and I'm so bad at fighting games...

But hope a PS4 version one day !

11 hours ago, RomKiP said:

Marvel VS Capcom 2, one of the greatest fight game I played when i was a kid but i no longer have the PS3 and I'm so bad at fighting games...

But hope a PS4 version one day !

The Binding of Isaac - I have to get back to this game. It have been a long time since I played it. 

• Like 2

On 4/10/2024 at 5:40 PM, aCCzTaurin said:

The Binding of Isaac - I have to get back to this game. It have been a long time since I played it. 

Last time I took MH RISE from you, now I'd take HELLDIVERS

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GothGirlMaxine said:

Tekken 8, mainly cos that's the only Tekken platinum I'm missing.

Need For Speed, would be nice to plat one of the games I used to play 20 years ago, but I am not that great with driving games

24 minutes ago, Prince-Varuni said:

Need For Speed, would be nice to plat one of the games I used to play 20 years ago, but I am not that great with driving games

Let's say TES 5 Skyrim PS5 / PS4. I only did it on PS3 at release and never find the time to go on the 4-5 version. But one day I'll surely do it !

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Djak276 said:

Let's say TES 5 Skyrim PS5 / PS4. I only did it on PS3 at release and never find the time to go on the 4-5 version. But one day I'll surely do it !

Unravel