Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

10 minutes ago, Dinniestar said:

street fighter V amazing achievement congrats and dont think ever seen so many 100% no plats on account lol 

Evil West. Currently working on it, but not looking forward to replaying it. Always hate it when you have to finish a game multiple times for the plat / 100%. At least the game is fun.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sneezin-- said:

Evil West. Currently working on it, but not looking forward to replaying it. Always hate it when you have to finish a game multiple times for the plat / 100%. At least the game is fun.

Rayman Legends, that game is a grind for sure. I've done it on the switch before so I just need to set some time aside for it to do it on PS haha

5 minutes ago, Sneezin-- said:

evil west great fun game ruined by glitches DONT PLAY CO-OP just breaks the game constant crashing and glitches not able to use certain weapons

having to play through the game multiple times is a pain shouldn't need to run two collectables run to achieve all the unlocks while going for evil difficulty

I am happy to play a game multiple times  especially if enjoyable but dont make me run collectables twice 

I would hope continue the series it has a good premise and story good and game play fun just needs to be glitch free especially after year or two then gets adds to Plus  

Sony should be checking these games and if there playable

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dinniestar said:

evil west great fun game ruined by glitches DONT PLAY CO-OP just breaks the game constant crashing and glitches not able to use certain weapons

having to play through the game multiple times is a pain shouldn't need to run two collectables run to achieve all the unlocks while going for evil difficulty

I am happy to play a game multiple times  especially if enjoyable but dont make me run collectables twice 

I would hope continue the series it has a good premise and story good and game play fun just needs to be glitch free especially after year or two then gets adds to Plus  

Sony should be checking these games and if there playable

GTA V would be nice, I refuse to stack on my profile and unfortunately this is a game I can never 100%. I have 300+ hours on the PS3 version but sadly never finished up the multi-player.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, L0sT_NZ_Kazekage said:

Must say Yakuza 0 was 2x as hard!

Feeling the Monster Hunter Rise + 100% the world platinum was enough for me.

Yeah I’d like to to all the games in the series at some point. 

2 hours ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

Crash Bandicoot 1.

I’d pick God of War Ragnarök. Maybe it’s time to play this one soon. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AshestoAshes28 said:

Elden Ring for sure, like this is amazing to me and something I've wanted to try and do for a while. Congrats!🥳

the witcher 3.  i want to do it one day but not ready for another massive rpg i just finished cyberpunk🤣