Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

6 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

As the title says, take a look at the profile above. If you could, what single platinum/100% would you take from that member to add to your personal collection? It would be great if you add why you chose your selection:)

BINARY DOMAIN. Loved the game but the online trophies are wayyy to grindy for me, even with boosting. I get insanely bored when I try to boost games that take more than 2-3 hours.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 2

Probably Super Meat Boy, so I can be done with it. I've done everything except the no-death runs back when it came with PS+. I just haven't had the motivation to go back to it...

One day... :shakefist:

• Like 2

Hands down Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition. I LOVE this game. I've got the plat in the PS3 and vita versions but I cannot for the life of me reach round 10 on the road to devastation which is required for the Plat on the PS4 version. I've tried literally hundreds of times. It's weird as I can breeze through the main game on undead easily but I've got a serious mental block when it comes to this trophy. I gave up in the end to preserve my sanity but its the only incomplete game on my profile that bugs me

• Like 4

Anyone of the God of War plats.

I've played them all, but the various trails and towers away from the main game of the titles left me hating satyrs more than anything! Props for a clean sweep for you there.

Edited by Kongefar