Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

4,482 posts in this topic

As the title says, take a look at the profile above. If you could, what single platinum/100% would you take from that member to add to your personal collection? It would be great if you add why you chose your selection:)

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

As the title says, take a look at the profile above. If you could, what single platinum/100% would you take from that member to add to your personal collection? It would be great if you add why you chose your selection:)

BINARY DOMAIN. Loved the game but the online trophies are wayyy to grindy for me, even with boosting. I get insanely bored when I try to boost games that take more than 2-3 hours.

Edited by skateak

I'd take Transformers Devastation .Cool Art Style but too difficult for me.Ultra rare plat also.

Posted (edited)

Battlefield 4 platinum trophy - I only played it on the PC :D

Edited by SirEricLPer

Uncharted 4

i finished the game, but didn't have feeling to do other requirements for the platinum

Dragon Age Inquisition, it's a fun game for the short bit i played but the platinum takes a very long time, i think that that is always impressive when someone achieves such platinums

Skyrim. Would love to explore every piece of that game since it has a lot to offer. Also curious to see whether or not its that much fun as everybody mentioned. Seems like quite a time-consuming but fun plat :)

Probably Super Meat Boy, so I can be done with it. I've done everything except the no-death runs back when it came with PS+. I just haven't had the motivation to go back to it...

One day... :shakefist:

Hands down Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition. I LOVE this game. I've got the plat in the PS3 and vita versions but I cannot for the life of me reach round 10 on the road to devastation which is required for the Plat on the PS4 version. I've tried literally hundreds of times. It's weird as I can breeze through the main game on undead easily but I've got a serious mental block when it comes to this trophy. I gave up in the end to preserve my sanity but its the only incomplete game on my profile that bugs me

SSFIV - Fighters are not my forte and cba with trials and the online grind in that game lol. 

For sure Chariot would love to be done with the unique game, but alas I ain't good enough to do so 

Payday, I couldn't stand the way the guns and aiming handled let alone putting in the effort for it. One of my regrets that I'll never get.

Thief, that platinum looks so nice. I like the game but no way I'll ever be able to finish the game without knocking out a single enemy :blink:.

Persona 4 Golden, never got into the series. Looks like alot of fun

6 minutes ago, demonoutcast said:

Persona 4 Golden, never got into the series. Looks like alot of fun

AC Brotherhood. Whether it's PS4 or PS3, I couldn't be bothered to collect all those flags. 

Posted (edited)

Anyone of the God of War plats.

I've played them all, but the various trails and towers away from the main game of the titles left me hating satyrs more than anything! Props for a clean sweep for you there.

Edited by Kongefar

Probably NFS: The Run as its unobtainable.

Posted (edited)

Super Meat Boy. That plat literally screams "holy shit."

Edited by Griffon234

Posted (edited)

Batman: Arkham Knight. I did everything to 100% this Game before they released The community challenge DLC....

Now I need to find sone Time to return as Dark Knight again. 

Edited by Milkyrobb

Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception. Not a difficult game at all due to throwback grenades.

Hotline Miami. I honestly can't stand this type of game but I'll be going back to do it eventually.

Posted (edited)

Edit: Duh, I misread. :facepalm: Choose not advise. :D

Uncharted 3 on PS3 then :)

Edited by dalailama1989

Rise of the Tomb Raider. I want all 125 trophies.