Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

23 hours ago, That_1_pear said:

Hmmm you have a 98% completion rate and only 2 games not 100% right now. I’d assume you’re working on kingdom hearts already since you got a trophy a few days ago so I’d say go back and try to finish Bound

Apex Legends

• Like 1

Just now, MegaMutants said:

Remnant: From the Ashes 100% - I loved the game, got the platinum, but I've been afraid that the DLCs might be even more difficult 😅

White Knight Chronicles

That's a game I would never do

8 minutes ago, val_blanc said:

Wolfenstein II, no question. Nice work. MGS4 as well, The Big Boss title (iirc) can't have been easy.

Untitled Goose Game. I have been meaning to play it but just haven't had the enthusiasm to do it yet. 

12 hours ago, Jermster_91 said:

Untitled Goose Game. I have been meaning to play it but just haven't had the enthusiasm to do it yet. 

Batman Arkham Knight. I keep thinking about going back to it, but lacking the motivation to finish it. Great game though.

19 hours ago, tuddeee said:

GTA V 

All of your FIFA 100%'s, because I wouldn't even play those games if I got paid for it. I hope you know you're part of the problem, if you keep buying those year after year. Have some standards, man. You deserve better.

52 minutes ago, Sneezin-- said:

All of your FIFA 100%'s, because I wouldn't even play those games if I got paid for it. I hope you know you're part of the problem, if you keep buying those year after year. Have some standards, man. You deserve better.

Absolver, I loved Sifu, but sloclap's first game seems intimidating to me due the online part.