New dlc trophies...

NCSFan001

10 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

Image result for j jonah jameson  laughing gif

Wait You're serious? :blink: 

(checks newly added dlc trophies)  

Image result for oh my god meme

Sorry, but this made my day. I'm dying :lol:

What a kick in the teeth by Hello Games for the players that actually support this game lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NCSFan001 said:

Three of them are pretty easy, but reaching the center in survival and permadeath mode? Must be hello games middle finger toward everyone for all the criticism...

Holy shit yeah. I haven't touched the games since getting the plat a few days after release, and my god is permadeath (and survival too for that matter) hard. Nevermind getting off the planet, I can't even reach my ship because I die in the area that I spawn: the lack of resources is real.

Tho, honestly, especially if you own the 10k pre-order DLC, the game should become significantly easier after getting off the hazardous starting planet.

12 minutes ago, ShadowStefan said:

I already claimed a base when the update came out, so will the trophy auto-pop? I'll have to see... other than that, yeah, those "Get to the Centre" trophies look like they'll take a lot of time. But I'm up for the challenge!

Build any new structure, and the trophy should pop.

Edited by EmperorElfenSky

I thought traveling to the centre twice more would be quite easy with the new explorer starships - then I realised I still haven't found the warp drive theta on my normal save that's traversed many galaxies already. When you think of the alternatives they could have gone for instead, it doesn't really make sense to do these two. But oh well, I'm not gonna bother.

Knowing Hello Games it'll change in the next patch/update. Then it'll change in the following patch/update. Then it'll change again in the following patch/update. Then it'll change one last time in the following patch/update when they're finally happy to leave it as it is. Just like they done with the base game trophies.

But it's definitely a good thing they added new trophies. That was one of the things I hoped they would add. Now for more story and I'll be a happy Garry.

7 hours ago, soniq said:

Are Survival and Permadeath something like Hard and Very Hard modes or completely different types of difficulty? Maybe playing through on Permadeath will also unlock the trophy for Survival if they are stackable.

Sort of, I suppose. Survival mode increases inbound damage from planetary hazards (acid rain, etc), pirate attacks (which, at the start, are already quite tough as it is on normal), and the generic stuff. Permadeath mode means any death sends you back to the beginning - or death in space means you are revived on a nearby planet away from your starship. So you're screwed.

Edited by GarryKE

I'm happy with just my plat 4 now. I think I'll give it a while and a few more updates b4 I attempt this, it gets boring quickly (for me anyway) and maybe 1 day we will actually be able to play with other ppl.

Edited by Leenewbe

I was very, very happy to see these trophies, but not if I have to start again. I dropped 50 ish hours into the Plat and now I would need to start again if I wanted 100%? That's a little brutal. I actually complained that they were too easy before, so perhaps this was what I was looking for... brb 100 years