Two Truths and a Lie

Zanreo

20 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

Honestly, I think the main reason why I'm fine in that regard is that I have my games. The Assassins Creed games for example let me explore old representations of other countries, and many other games have their own worlds to explore. In that regard, playing a game with a large open world to explore is like taking a vacation for me. It's probably one of the reasons I love playing RPGs so much, they often have large worlds to get lost in. :) 

Yeah, I'll manage until then.

I have games and books and series and films for when I'm at home, I need to get out for real every once in a while. You might be okay with it also because you're used to it. I'm used to going on one big holiday and a few smaller ones, missing that would be horrible for me but since you are not used to travel, doing just one city trip could mean the world.

Be sure to notify me if you want some tips on travelling; before I met my wife I went on holidays all by myself because I didn't feel like doing group holidays.

20 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

Anyways, if someone else wants to take a guess, I'll be gone for another hour or two, after that I figure that I'll have time to confirm or deny any possible answers. Also, I've taken a liking to this game, I may check back on this every now and again. ^_^  

If nobody else guesses, I'll put my money on 3 since it seems so obvious that it won't be a lie; I think it's a bluff.

• Like 1

If nobody else guesses, I'll put my money on 3 since it seems so obvious that it won't be a lie; I think it's a bluff.

Then I'm going to guess 2

Seems like there was another guess after all. You're right though, 2 is the lie.

I do have 3 games I don't intend to play basically ever, there's also CoD:MW2 which I own a censored version of that I can only play dubbed in German, and like I established earlier, I hate both this country and it's obnoxious language, so that's gonna take away from the fun to be had. That game will be played in case I run out of better games to play since I've often heard that it's supposed to be the best CoD or something like that...

The 3 I'm never gonna play are those:

Spoiler

Lpzq3Cy.jpg

Two of them because I've got exactly 0 interest in soccer and/or sports games as a whole, the last because the servers closed down and when there's no user made content to play, that leaves this LBP game as a shallow ripoff of Mario Kart, which I'd rather play instead. The only reason I have these games is that they were among the 8 or so games that came with my used PS3.

The second was the lie as while I do have an 80€ gaming mouse, my most expansive peripheral is a graphic tablet which my father got for somewhere around 100€ for his work and gave it to me when he realized that it didn't help him with his work at all. Now it's collecting less dust as I mainly play Osu! with it every now and then. I did actually try to draw something with it but I've got as much artistic talent as a potato on a stick.

Anyways, since this one's been solved I guess it's yet another turn for @Zanreo. ^_^ 

Edited by xFalionx

9 minutes ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

1: i really like reading

2: i really like poker

3: i really like judo

I'm sad to say that 1 would be a lie too easy these days, so I'm going to bet that that one is actually true. Here in Holland, judo is practised in several places so that one's odds are good, and poker is readily available... hmmm...

I'm going with 2 being the lie. Not liking judo would be too easy.

11 minutes ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

I'd say the Number 3 is the lie.

nope, i also like judo.

only 1 is left so that's the lie.

i do like to read poker books or game guides from time to time but almost everything else i just don't like 

another one:

1: my favorite game is final fantasy 12

2: my favorite movie/serie is star wars

3: my favorite anime is a tie of sword art online and death note

Edited by yiazmat50112254

5 minutes ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

having a mouse as username fit's most to stealth and most gamers on the site like rpg's. so i guess 2 is the lie.

3 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

I'm gonna guess 3's the lie.

You both are WRONG! :P All it needs is to look at my Trophy Collection to understand!

- I do love Stealth games! I do like this genre of games since I played Metal Gear Solid (which is my favorite game franchise ever! (no I don't like MG Survive... screw you Kojima!)). I played various games having Stealth such as Stealth Inc. and Volume.

- I do love Puzzle games as well. You can see a few games on my Trophy gallery such as a few Mahjongs, MouseCraft, Teslagrad, Tumble, Echochrome (I have this one hidden), etc. I like to challenge my brain! :P

So here my LIE: I do like RPGs. In reality, I don't like RPGs! You can even see on my Trophy collection that I have barely a single RPG game. "Why?" would you say, "How dare you to not like RPGs?!?!". It's simply because I have never grown up into this kind of games. Aside this... I have never found appealing to play with a lot of stats, knowing which items and gears are the best... it felt such confusing to me. But the big point that push me away from RPGs (Action-RPGs, J-RPGs, MMORPG) is that they have a LOT of contents, easily over 100 hours of play to do everything, Platinum trophy included! I have such plenty of games I want to play within 100 hours of play.

By the way @BillyHorrible, you won! :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

You both are WRONG! :P All it needs is to look at my Trophy Collection to understand!

well done :D

guess it's my turn again so i'll use the previous question:

2 minutes ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

well done :D

guess it's my turn again so i'll use the previous question:

Not so fast... If someone guesses correctly it's their turn :)

I won, I'm actually in the middle of writing my one already...

2 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Not so fast... If someone guesses correctly it's their turn :)

I won, I'm actually in the middle of writing my one already...

oh ok, it seems i don't get the rules very well, thought they meant that the first two guesses wrong meant that just anyone could go. my apologies, and go ahead.

Just now, yiazmat50112254 said:

oh ok, it seems i don't get the rules very well. my apologies and go ahead

Don't worry about it, check the OP... If you're right you can go next, if two answers have been stated to be truths before the third one is guessed then someone else may write something down, as long as it's not the same person twice in a row.

2 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Don't worry about it, check the OP... If you're right you can go next, if two answers have been stated to be truths before the third one is guessed then someone else may write something down, as long as it's not the same person twice in a row.

ok thx

As promised to @xFalionx when he admitted to not having been outside of Germany, my next one is travel related. I have enough of these to go on for a while! I can even do themes :)

The theme of this one is "Eastern Europe". North to South...

1. I've been to Czechia - specifically, I've been to Sedlec Ossuary, the bone church (https://goo.gl/maps/gGwhSBJFmgB2)
  2. I've been to Hungary - specifically, I've been to Balaton, the largest lake in Eastern Europe (https://goo.gl/maps/UHixuHrG2RD2)
  3. I've been to Albania - specifically, I've been to Maligrad, the bird island (https://goo.gl/maps/qahY5YYEJWq)

1. I've been to Czechia - specifically, I've been to Sedlec Ossuary, the bone church (https://goo.gl/maps/gGwhSBJFmgB2)
  2. I've been to Hungary - specifically, I've been to Balaton, the largest lake in Eastern Europe (https://goo.gl/maps/UHixuHrG2RD2)
  3. I've been to Albania - specifically, I've been to Maligrad, the bird island (https://goo.gl/maps/qahY5YYEJWq)

i'll gonna guess it's 3

3 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

As promised to @xFalionx when he admitted to not having been outside of Germany, my next one is travel related. I have enough of these to go on for a while! I can even do themes :)

The theme of this one is "Eastern Europe". North to South...

Just now, xFalionx said:

I'm gonna guess two then, that one seems to be the least interesting location of the three.

Spot on! Though actually, Balaton is on my list for either this or next year... -_- Our new dog is Hungarian, that's where I got the idea from, I've never been to Hungary before. It's going to be either Balaton, or Tuscany in Italy where I've been dozens of times before with my parents but never as an adult, and my wife has never been there but I think Italy is one of the best countries in the world.

I guess I should have made it something smaller and more specific, or I should have left the other two a bit more generic as well. Well, live and learn...

Proof I've been at the bone church (sorry for the low quality picture, it was in 2012 and I only had the camera on my phone) and at the bird island:

Sedlec Ossuary

Spoiler

bJRwUFt.jpg  

sadaotf.jpg

Maligrad

Spoiler

iEOAglE.jpg

VxISWEG.jpg

4rYGDI5.jpg

• Like 1