Two Truths and a Lie

Zanreo

5 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I saw it when you posted it, decided to give others a shot first :)

Okay, I'm going with #3 being the lie, gut feeling.

nope, number 3 is completely true.

my nr 1 is indeed ff and number 2 is indeed so. (my full top... is a top 12+3 (the 3 are place?, which means they are in my favorites but not yet decided which one)  ). but to keep it short, these are my nr 1 and 2.

as for the specific list, it's only a top 4 since only the games i loved so much that it would be even hard to ever add another one are included.

these are 1 ffxii, 2 so3, (as said :)) and my nr 3 and 4 are: 3 ffx, 4 dq8

Edited by yiazmat50112254

12 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

It's indeed a good one!

thank you :D

12 hours ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

I smell the lie in #2. A beautiful narration, too beautiful to be true... It has suspence, drama, frustration...

If it's a lie, you're a good lier ;) that one has a lot of ideas poured into it :P

in fact this one is also true

i was actually trying that this one would draw it's attention as being the lie since it such a big story with so much in it, and look as too specific like you said. but every word is true ;) 

so the true lie is number one. i do not even have star ocean second story yet, so i have made up about everything in it :).

Edited by yiazmat50112254
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, ten truths and five lies... :D

1. Among my favourite movies is Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade, among my favourite books is Koushun Takami's Battle Royale, among my favourite comic books is The Walking Dead, among my favourite games is Super Mario 64, among my favourite tv series is The IT Crowd.
  2. Among my favourite movies is Ghostbusters (the original), among my favourite books is Stephen King's The Stand, among my favourite comic books is V For Vendetta, among my favourite games is Super Mario Kart, among my favourite tv series is How I Met Your Mother.
  3. Among my favourite movies is Star Wars: Rogue One, among my favourite books is Mark Z. Danielewski's House Of Leaves, among my favourite comic books is The Life And Times Of Scrooge McDuck, among my favourite games is Donkey Kong 64, among my favourite tv series is Archer.
Edited by BillyHorrible

43 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

I'm gonna go with #3 being the lie. I think that both N64 games in #1 and #2 are closer to your avatar than #3, so that's my reasoning for my decision :P

You do have some good stuff in all 3 ;)

... Nope, #3 is true! (And yeah I did try to make this one a toughie, with great stuff that I either have not experienced or is just not in my top favourites being the lie)

13 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Among my favourite movies is Star Wars: Rogue One, among my favourite books is Mark Z. Danielewski's House Of Leaves, among my favourite comic books is The Life And Times Of Scrooge McDuck, among my favourite games is Donkey Kong 64, among my favourite tv series is Archer.

Right now I think Rogue One is the second best Star Wars film, after A New Hope.

House Of Leaves is an amazing book, it's written in such a weird way... Seriously, check it out.

The Life And Times Of Scrooge McDuck is awesome, Keno Don Rosa is easily my favourite Disney artist.

Donkey Kong 64 was awesome, I didn't mind the collect-a-thon (though I do get annoyed by certain other collectibles in sandbox games, and I realise that this is the ur-game for loads and loads of collectibles).

Archer is hilarious, going through the whole series again at the moment. Doing this on occasion, must have seen the first season three or four times by now.

On 8-5-2017 at 7:31 AM, Z1MZUM said:

I'm going with 2 being the lie given that 1 must be impossible, Mario 64? Hmmmm, Yes I'm going with 2.

With that said, the last crusade blew

On 8-5-2017 at 11:18 AM, yiazmat50112254 said:

then i gonna guess number one. since you have a mario kart avatar so i assume 2 might be true. and it's the last one left anyway :)

Sorry, been inactive for a while because RL stuff.

Yeah #2 is the lie. I tried to make it difficult :)

On 6-5-2017 at 0:05 PM, BillyHorrible said:

Among my favourite movies is Ghostbusters (the original), among my favourite books is Stephen King's The Stand, among my favourite comic books is V For Vendetta, among my favourite games is Super Mario Kart, among my favourite tv series is How I Met Your Mother.

1. I like Ghostbusters a lot but it is nowhere near a favourite of mine. Side note: I really enjoyed last year's Ghostbusters flick.
  2. I have and love a lot of Stephen King books, but I never got around to The Stand, got it recently from my wife as a present and I'm reading through it at the moment, hope to finish it by the end of the summer holiday.
  3. V For Vendetta: have not read it (yet).
  4. Super Mario Kart: the main title I used to make this more difficult. I loved Mario Kart 64 and I currently really like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I loved Super Mario Kart back in the day but replayed it recently and it has really aged... Damn that moronic rubber band cheating AI.
  5. How I met Your Mother: blegh. I like my comedy series to be smart, like Community or Arrested Development or Archer. Stuff like How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory is lowest common denominator sitcom drab. I liked HIMYM at first but I stopped watching somewhere in season 6, stopped an episode five minutes in when I realised I already knew how the episode would end and I had not laughed at a single joke in at least five episodes. I used to like 'easy' sitcom comedies back in the day but I don't enjoy them at all any more.

You're up, @Z1MZUM!

Edited by BillyHorrible

Right on, Super mario 64, I just couldn't believe that though it's my own selfish love of he game.  This is getting tricky, Let's see How I go

1. I once broke my arm at school and didn't tell anyone for a week just so I could go to the beach with my friends on the weekend.

2. I once had 3 friends come over to pick me up to go to the beach, The moment they got there, one started playing Vectrex, one started playing Amiga 500, One started playing Snes and I was playing NES. It took 2 hours to realize, we never saw the beach that day.

3. I have been to Bondi Beach many times, I've actually never seen anyone being rescued even though there's an entire tv show based off "Bondi Rescue".

37 minutes ago, Z1MZUM said:

Right on, Super mario 64, I just couldn't believe that though it's my own selfish love of he game.  This is getting tricky, Let's see How I go

1. I once broke my arm at school and didn't tell anyone for a week just so I could go to the beach with my friends on the weekend.

2. I once had 3 friends come over to pick me up to go to the beach, The moment they got there, one started playing Vectrex, one started playing Amiga 500, One started playing Snes and I was playing NES. It took 2 hours to realize, we never saw the beach that day.

3. I have been to Bondi Beach many times, I've actually never seen anyone being rescued even though there's an entire tv show based off "Bondi Rescue".

I'm going to say #2 is the lie because I can't believe you could have those things and not do SNES or NES multiplayer.

As this page vanishes I better answer, Number 1 is also the truth. Which means next to respond gets a go.

1. I did indeed break my arm and hide it to go to the beach with my friends, almost both of them,  It was twisted and I had guitar lessons, so the gig was kind of up, only after I got home from the beach. Even with the cast I'm still skateboarding etc etc, kids will be kids

2. A friend and his younger brother and another friend dropped in to pick me up for a day at the beach. I did indeed own a vectrex, Amiga 500, snes and nes. The Vectrex was a built in monitor, the Amiga had a commodore monitor and I had 2 tv's. It was like an arcade at the time and pretty funny. I was playing Rad racer on the nes, my friend was playing berzerk on the vetcrex, his younger brother was playing kick-off on the a500, can't remember what my other friend was playing on snes.

3. Bondi Beach is a black hole for anyone from a land locked country, A busload will turn up at any time and go for a swim in their undies, have seen plenty of life savers saving. I blame the tour operators, they seriously need to get their shit together with teaching tourists about the pitfalls of rips, etc etc. Feel sorry for the tourists tbh, i can imagine being pulled out into the pacific ocean would be somewhat terrifying.

Edited by Z1MZUM

So here's a new one:

1. My wife and I will go on several holidays this year where in total, we will visit no less than three countries we've never visited together before.
  2. My wife and I will drive through five different countries in this month alone.
  3. My wife and I have celebrated our wedding anniversary with a short holiday every single year since we were married.

• 5 years later...

★1. I enjoy watching anime and mostly paying attention on the male characters.

★2. I've never had a broken bone ever.

★3. I enjoy going to the beach once summer begins.

● Hint

Edited by gamercris066