Two Truths and a Lie

Zanreo

2 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

1. I helped launch World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Star Wars:The Old Republic and The Elder Scrolls Online

2. I dated Cara Delevingne before she got famous

3. I almost got killed by a bull elephant in Kenya

I guess it should have been my turn now, but this one sounds more than just interesting. I'm gonna guess 2 is the lie, since I never even heard that name before. :P 

8 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

1. I helped launch World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Star Wars:The Old Republic and The Elder Scrolls Online

2. I dated Cara Delevingne before she got famous

3. I almost got killed by a bull elephant in Kenya

4 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

I guess it should have been my turn now, but this one sounds more than just interesting. I'm gonna guess 2 is the lie, since I never even heard that name before. :P 

Dang, you already replied, now I can't be a rules lawyer :( I really think that you should get the turn though now I'm just going to guess and give my turn to you if I guess correctly. People really should start reading OPs before posting, this isn't the first game thread I've seen derailed...

I'm going to guess 1 is a full or partial lie since Falion already guessed 2 and 3 is too funny not to be true.

Edited by BillyHorrible

13 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

8 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Dang, you already replied, now I can't be a rules lawyer :( I really think that you should get the turn though now I'm just going to guess and give my turn to you if I guess correctly. People really should start reading OPs before posting, this isn't the first game thread I've seen derailed...

I'm going to guess 1 is a full or partial lie since Falion already guessed 2 and 3 is too funny not to be true.

The correct lie is 'I dated Cara Delevingne before she got famous'! Even though I kinda wish it was a truth!

• Like 1

See, I ended up going next with a bit of delay. :D This one is pretty random, let's see how you deal with it. ^_^ 

1. With 524 hours on my Steam counter, Terraria is the game I've put the most playtime in. 
  2. I've played a total of 6 Visual Novels up to now.
  3. My favorite music genres at the moment are Hard Rock, Alternative Metal, Nu Metal, Drum N' Bass, and Electro Swing.

3 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

See, I ended up going next with a bit of delay. :D This one is pretty random, let's see how you deal with it. ^_^ 

1. With 524 hours on my Steam counter, Terraria is the game I've put the most playtime in. 
  3. My favorite music genres at the moment are Hard Rock, Alternative Metal, Nu Metal, Drum N' Bass, and Electro Swing.

I'd say that the lie is Number 2.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xFalionx said:

Nope, number 2 is true. So far I've played Saya no Uta, Katawa Shoujo, Swan Song, G-Senjou no Maou, and the 2 otome games that were on plus, in that order. :) 

Well the Number 1 made sense to me. I know plenty of people who played hundred of hours on a game on Steam. :P

Edited by Maxie the Mouse
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

35 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

Nope, number 2 is true. So far I've played Saya no Uta, Katawa Shoujo, Swan Song, G-Senjou no Maou, and the 2 otome games that were on plus, in that order. :) 

Number three then, I know you're a Terraria nut. Unless that's a technical lie because the number of hours is wrong or some other game has more playtime.

• Like 1

Just now, BillyHorrible said:

Number three then, I know you're a Terraria nut. Unless that's a technical lie because the number of hours is wrong or some other game has more playtime.

Seems like I managed to trick you. :D 

Number 3 is true, those are some of my favorite songs for each genre, by the way:

Spoiler

Hard Rock:

Alternative Metal:

Nu Metal:

Drum N' Bass:

Electro Swing:

So what is the lie about the first statement? I do have 524 hours in Terraria on steam, which is even more than I've got in Skyrim. Despite that my /played on my main in WoW translates to around 900 hours on that character alone, and I'm quite sure I've played 1000+ hours of Minecraft, given that I still build anime stuff with friends to this day, and I've played it on and off ever since it was in its alpha stage.

1 hour ago, BillyHorrible said:

@yiazmat50112254, since nobody's jumping to go next, wanna fo your second question? If not, I've got a travel sequel lined up :)

thx, i do. you can go after if u like if no one guesses right :).

1: my favorite game is final fantasy 12

2: my favorite movie/serie is star wars

3: my favorite anime is a tie of sword art online and death note

19 minutes ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

1: my favorite game is final fantasy 12

2: my favorite movie/serie is star wars

3: my favorite anime is a tie of sword art online and death note

I'm going to guess 1, because I love Star Wars myself and Death Note is awesome, while I have never really gotten into the Final Fantasy series.

15 hours ago, xFalionx said:

I'm gonna guess 3 because if that was the truth, I'd have to give you some recommendations. Those look like you didn't really give more than the main stream anime a try.

nope 3 is also true.

which means 2 was the lie: i do like star wars a bit. and fantasy/science fiction is without doubt my favorite genre. but star wars isn't even close to my absolute favorite movies. my true favorite movie/serie is game of thrones

edit: while i do really like anime, i'm still quite new into it, perhaps that's why they are more common ones (however i do really like these 2). so any recommendation is always welcome :) 

Edited by yiazmat50112254

now my turn :)

1. In my life I was twice near death.
2. I have four siblings and they are all sisters.
3. One day playing Gta Online I met a person which whom l get so much close that we met together
in real life. Now we are close friends.

7 hours ago, xFalionx said:

It's probably not the lie because it's way too extreme to be made up, but I hope it's statement 1.

2 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

I'm going with 3 because I myself have never met anyone on GTA online that I would want to meet.

2 hours ago, TheLastSurvivorD said:

I'm going to go with #2 as the lie as its the only one left. :D (though I'm really thinking #3)

Unfortunately 1 is true, very bad part of my life, and 3 is also true - we start playing other games together, talk a lot, called each other...  after a few months we met in Italy (she is Italian) last year. I never thought it would happen to me someday xD. So 2 is a lie, I have only two siblings, one brother and sister :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

TheLastSurvivorD  i guess it's your turn now.

edit: don't know how to tag someone in here so i just do it like this :) 

To tag someone, simple type "@" following the username on the forums (not the PSN ID). It will show a text box with a list of usernames, there you can choose the user you search for.

For example @yiazmat50112254 there! :)

Edited by Maxie the Mouse

12 minutes ago, yiazmat50112254 said:

TheLastSurvivorD  i guess it's your turn now.

edit: don't know how to tag someone in here so i just do it like this :) 

4 minutes ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

To tag someone, simple type "@" following the username on the forums (not the PSN ID). It will show a text box with a list of usernames, there you can choose the user you search for.

For example @yiazmat50112254 there! :)

6 hours ago, TheLastSurvivorD said:

I'm going to go with #2 as the lie as its the only one left. :D (though I'm really thinking #3)

Yup, so now we have to actually notify @TheLastSurvivorD... Comme ça! quoting works fine as well, both quoting and tagging gives them a notification.