Episode Gladiolus Trophies

Mr_McNight

On 24/03/2017 at 9:00 PM, eispan71 said:

In my experience, the DLC weapons that came with the season pass HELPS attain the platinum a tad easier.  The Ragnarok blade for example is OP, I've chosen it over the Ultima blade as well as whatever the equivalent I got along the way.  Warp strikes with the Ragnarok blade gives 9999+ damage most of the time.  It does the same with the Adamantoise with proper buffs... The rod and reel from the Booster Pack DLC was a good starter set and helped eased my way to rank 10 fishing...

So yeah, the DLCs may not be a requirement for the platinum BUT I would recommend to at least get the first booster pack if you want to make your road to the platinum a bit easier...

Ahhh good info, thanks so much. I've got the booster pack (as I got the season pass) but haven't actually thought properly and checked to see if they're just in my inventory. Will make a world of difference. Thanks!! 

14 hours ago, jaehyun1009 said:

Just saw a 1 million video where as @MythRaider1994 said, the guy spammed parry throughout the entire thing and got well over 1 million points.

Still don't think it'll be easy but at least it looks doable unlike UC4 survival shenanigans.

Yeah, spamming parry will net you 1 million points easy. 

On 29/03/2017 at 4:16 PM, Hertz said:

Yeah, spamming parry will net you 1 million points easy. 

While I agree that parry IS the only way to rack up 1Mil pts, I won't agree that spamming it will do you any good. That's not how it works...you can't just spam parry on hordes of enemies of enemies that attacks you at different time. There is a bit of skill involved into the parry mechanic. Not saying it's hard either...but you just make it sound like you can actually spam parry, which it's easy...and it's not! It was quite difficult this pain in the neck score attack trophies.

4 hours ago, Shiro189 said:

While I agree that parry IS the only way to rack up 1Mil pts, I won't agree that spamming it will do you any good. That's not how it works...you can't just spam parry on hordes of enemies of enemies that attacks you at different time. There is a bit of skill involved into the parry mechanic. Not saying it's hard either...but you just make it sound like you can actually spam parry, which it's easy...and it's not! It was quite difficult this pain in the neck score attack trophies.

Hmm true but that's what I mostly did. Just press square to dodge and parry. I'm having a hard time with the Cor fight than score attack

Cor fight is exactly the opposite to what you need to do in score attack. Block...allot! Don't be offensive...just block all of his attacks, and counter attack him...don't bother with parries, since 95% of the  time, he's automatically avoiding them. The only time you need to run the hell away from him, is when he's glowing red.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

How would you rate the trophy difficulty of the DLC compared to the main game? Is it true that it's a lot harder?

I saw that almost 16.000 people have the Final Fantasy XV platinum trophy, but only 3.000 bought the DLC (and even fewer people have all the DLC trophies).

I wonder if that's because they are too hard to achieve or if there is another reason for it. I'm afraid I won't be able to get 100% at this game.

58 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

How would you rate the trophy difficulty of the DLC compared to the main game? Is it true that it's a lot harder?

I saw that almost 16.000 people have the Final Fantasy XV platinum trophy, but only 3.000 bought the DLC (and even fewer people have all the DLC trophies).

I wonder if that's because they are too hard to achieve or if there is another reason for it. I'm afraid I won't be able to get 100% at this game.

Many people may also be waiting for Season Pass sale.

1 hour ago, anotherfangirl said:

In comparison to the main game the DLC trophies are slightly harder, but on an overall scale still easy. I personally would give FFXV a 2/10 and the Gladiolus DLC a 4/10.

For the "Collect all items trophy" you either need to be extremely careful or use a video guide, since they are easily missable. The battle against Cor needs some training, it's one of the very few battles in FFXV that is actually hard and needs strategy. The 1.000.000 points in score attack are actually not that hard either, you need to learn how to parry with Gladio and then the points will flow in like mad. Here it is also advised to view a run on youtube first.

Edited by ShadowStefan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

In comparison to the main game the DLC trophies are slightly harder, but on an overall scale still easy. I personally would give FFXV a 2/10 and the Gladiolus DLC a 4/10.

For the "Collect all items trophy" you either need to be extremely careful or use a video guide, since they are easily missable. The battle against Cor needs some training, it's one of the very few battles in FFXV that is actually hard and needs strategy. The 1.000.000 points in score attack are actually not that hard either, you need to learn how to parry with Gladio and then the points will flow in like mad. Here it is also advised to view a run on youtube first.

Oh thanks for the detailed reply! That puts my mind at ease :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have reached the end and i'm almost sure that i have picked up all the items, however the trophy didn't appear! I'll do a second time and be more attentive, but getting 1.000.000 points seems almost impossible at this moment, mainly because there are 2 bosses in which it's difficult to block their attacks