Akibas game

BlueBerry_1337

Lazy trophy images. I know there were a lot of repeats in Akiba's Trip: U&U, but there was more variety than here.

On 3/21/2017 at 6:26 AM, NetEntity said:

Your perception of fun is clouded by fanservice. :awesome:

The stripping was awesome!

On 3/21/2017 at 6:28 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Of course it is :awesome:

And it has to be fully voiced in proper language :awesome: 

Fine, so long as they keep the good American voice actors they had for U&U.

41 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

There are good American VAs? :awesome:

Mel Blanc's ghost would like a word with you (he's far, far from the only one but he's the godfather of them all). Of course, weeb games didn't exist back then, so you probably don't know who he is. :P

I have Akiba's Trip on my Vita but I need to get back to it. I enjoyed the little bit I played so far. For some reason, I thought I had read that Beat was a rhythm game spin-off? I'm glad to see that was incorrect... color me interested. 

1 hour ago, MosesRockefeller said:

Of course, weeb games didn't exist back then, so you probably don't know who he is. :P

Obviously I don't =D 

Though... I don't know majority of improper :awesome: English VAs, so throwing anyone living would probably be the same :awesome: 

1 hour ago, MosesRockefeller said:

For some reason, I thought I had read that Beat was a rhythm game spin-off? I'm glad to see that was incorrect... color me interested. 

Technically, it is rhythm game =D As for spin-off, that is less correct =D

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Obviously I don't =D 

Though... I don't know majority of improper :awesome: English VAs, so throwing anyone living would probably be the same :awesome: 

Technically, it is rhythm game =D As for spin-off, that is less correct =D

Mel Blanc was most famous for being the original voice of Bugs Bunny and other famous Looney Tunes characters. He was known as the "man of a thousand voices". But if for some reason that still doesn't ring a bell, you probably know Luke Skywalker from Star Wars right? After Star Wars, Mark Hamill started a second career as a VA, becoming many Batman fans' preferred version of The Joker in the process. And he's done some video game roles as well (but he's more well known for animation roles). So there you go. :) 

I read on Wikipedia that it's an action RPG so that's what I'm going with (because Wikipedia is never wrong :awesome:). Maybe it's a RPG with rhythm elements? That would be tolerable, I'm always ready to try new combat systems. 

Edited by MosesRockefeller

38 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

I read on Wikipedia that it's an action RPG so that's what I'm going with (because Wikipedia is never wrong :awesome:). Maybe it's a RPG with rhythm elements? That would be tolerable, I'm always ready to try new combat systems. 

Yeah, it is an action RPG. I played the demo, and the battle system is pretty much ripped straight from the Tales games. More specifically, it is very similar to the Abyss/Vesperia style of combat.