Option to Remove Completed Games From Gaming Sessions = [Use PSNP+]

Good that I've found this, was thinking of starting a topic myself. Isn't a real issue for me so far, but as I'm pilling up games, and adding up on the MP ones, the session list starts to get messy (some of them have multiple sessions every week).

- As OP stated, one of the changes I'd advocate would be to add a 'Not Platinum/100%' filter, or even just the Plat one (think it is of more importance).

- The other one, which would be easy I guess to implement would be to at least separate the platforms (PS3 - PS4 - PS5 - Vita). That would already cut the mess significantly (haven't the ps3 with me anymore and half the session page is for these games).

For the other 'issue', I'm fine with how it actually is, and actually prefer it. It may be annoying for some at moments, but it is a cleaner and 'safer' way. Also, personally, it kinda adds pressure to complete games, make room, and add up others to be able to join these sessions ?

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

When I am looking for online sessions I first have to dig through a lot of games which I don't play anymore or/and have 100% in. Is there a way to at least filter out the games I completed?

Right now it's not that annoying because I don't have that much games on my profile but when I get to the point I have much more games I believe it will be.

• 6 months later...

@HusKy any thoughts on bringing this functionality to PSNP+? (Note to others, this is an add-on script, not PSN Profiles itself)

Would this be an easy implementation? I imagine not..? Personally, I don't use gaming sessions much, but if you were looking for data on what features may be useful for users, this might be one :P

1 minute ago, CharlesB753 said:

@HusKy any thoughts on bringing this functionality to PSNP+? (Note to others, this is an add-on script, not PSN Profiles itself)

Would this be an easy implementation? I imagine not..? Personally, I don't use gaming sessions much, but if you were looking for data on what features may be useful for users, this might be one :P

Already available. @WiktorM101 even mentions it 2 posts above.

• 6 months later...

I feel like an old fart for even asking this, so hopefully it isn't incredibly obvious!... 

But is there a way to stop seeing certain games when looking at sessions?

For example there are a couple of games I'm done with and it would be nice if there was a way I could stop seeing them when I look at active sessions.

27 minutes ago, jimmy020889 said:

I feel like an old fart for even asking this, so hopefully it isn't incredibly obvious!... 

But is there a way to stop seeing certain games when looking at sessions?

For example there are a couple of games I'm done with and it would be nice if there was a way I could stop seeing them when I look at active sessions.

Psnp+ script is the only way as sugested few times in the thread

On 11/10/2023 at 7:52 AM, WiktorM101 said: