Gwent: The Witcher Card Game - PS4 Beta this Weekend!

43 minutes ago, Juzota said:

I tried to download the beta but it won't let me. It got over half way through but then just stopped and gave some error code. Not sure what's the problem. Gonna try again tomorrow.

Had this too. Started it like 5 times again - and then it was loading without any issues. :)

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

The Public Beta is now available. Haven't seen any expiration date :)

There are a lot of new features included, like challenges and the store for transactions.

Yeah, saw it added yesterday or so, still want to get it... eventually, just being lazy about it right now xD

from the FAQ:

Do you plan on wiping accounts in the future?

No further account progress wipes are planned, but — since GWENT is still in the beta stage of development — however unlikely, wipes are technically still possible. If we need to reset your beta progress, we will inform about that in advance.

I'm curious how this will affect trophies. If it directly goes from Beta to "full game" (it is still the same launcher as the closed Beta now, but with a few patches), how trophies work retroactively.

Nevertheless I am really excited about it and will play it, no matter if I can reach the Platinum (if it will get one) or not :)