Suggestion: Let us unsubscribe from particular status updates

2 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Not having read the books or seen the films, I can only guess that you two are quoting Fifty Shades Darker right now.

Let me fix this:

Don’t leave me,” Stricken whispers.
“Oh, for crying out loud—no! I am not going to go!” I shout and it’s cathartic. There, I’ve said it. I am not leaving.
“Really?” Strickens eyes widen.
“What can I do to make you understand I will not run? What can I say?”
Stricken gazes at me, revealing his fear and anguish again. He swallows. “There is one thing you can do.”
“What?” I snap.
“Marry me,” Stricken whispers

Edited by TigressLion
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TigressLion said:

Let me fix this:

Don’t leave me,” Stricken whispers.
“Oh, for crying out loud—no! I am not going to go!” I shout and it’s cathartic. There, I’ve said it. I am not leaving.
“Really?” Strickens eyes widen.
“What can I do to make you understand I will not run? What can I say?”
Stricken gazes at me, revealing his fear and anguish again. He swallows. “There is one thing you can do.”
“What?” I snap.
“Marry me,” he whispers

Nice! Really quick response too.

Let's be serious though. If "You've been abused enough. You'll be fine now lol." is not a quote from that franchise... Well, it should be.

1 minute ago, GoldenShaka said:

So how many replies got Milan's status before it got deleted? I ran to the forest after 1300 i think, lol

It was at least 1500 but I think it may have been more. I can't remember if that was the first time I looked at the number, or when I created this thread. 

15 minutes ago, StrickenBiged said:

It was at least 1500 but I think it may have been more. I can't remember if that was the first time I looked at the number, or when I created this thread. 

Ok. Well, i think it's safe to switch my settings.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Because they are mods. 

You can delete status replies on your statuses but for some reason you cannot on other ones so sure, the option exists, but it is limited.

It's still annoying when certain individuals trap you. I hope Sly can get a workaround or something going.

15 minutes ago, TigressLion said:

It's still annoying when certain individuals trap you. I hope Sly can get a workaround or something going.

I can't help but find it ironic coming from you.

19 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Because they are mods. 

You can delete status replies on your statuses but for some reason you cannot on other ones so sure, the option exists, but it is limited.

That's why I'm curious if it's possible to make members delete their own replies on status updates from other people.

• Like 1