Golden Finger Trophy

kyoselflove

5 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I'm at a loss on how to do the 3rd step other than the thumb and the 3 fingers, anyone else have a solution?

EDIT: As soon as I posted, I got finished the game. I hope the next one is easier.

On one account I did the d-pad part with ring (left), middle (down) and index (right) finger and on the other like someone posted in the early thread with middle and index finger, which you angle. Which one works for you in the end also depends a bit on your coordination. I changed up the method because i did the second golden finger trophy more than a year later and for some reason always lifted my middle finger slightly when I got to the end of the combo by then.

As someone else already said: getting the Input to stay where you want it is horribly programmed. Patience and breaks before you throw your controller against a wall are the key.

• 9 months later...
On 16-4-2017 at 4:50 PM, Shiva said:

Do what I did, use your index and middle finger of your left hand on the D-Pad, and any fingers on your right to hit X.

I had trouble using my thumb because it kept registering me as clicking Up on the D-Pad, but did it in less than 2 seconds with my aforementioned method.

Give it a go. Have some hope.

thank you so much. after using vita and use my tissue for something else.....

i read your post and within 3 trurn i did it

22 hours ago, weggelopen said:

thank you so much. after using vita and use my tissue for something else.....

i read your post and within 3 trurn i did it

Damn, it's been a while since I posted this, I'm glad it helped you all these years later, congratulations!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great. Not only do I have to deal with Ryuji's Insta-kill kicking in every time I want to farm materials(and giving you nothing but a Persona), but now I have to deal with an almost impossible to win video game in my video game??? No wonder this platinum is so damn rare. ?

• Like 1