The Fruit of Grisaia -Side Episode- Collection Announced For PS Vita

Frontwing has announced The Fruit of Grisaia -Side Episode- Collection for the PS Vita, revealed in the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu.

The Fruit of Grisaia -Side Episode- Collection will include the visual novels The Leisure of Grisaia, The Afterglow of Grisaia, and The Melody of Grisaia, originally produced as first-print bonuses for the TV anime boxed releases.

The Fruit of Grisaia -Side Episode- Collection will be released for the PS Vita in Japan in July for 4,000 yen.

The Leisure of Grisaia

This side story to The Fruit of Grisaia is a character-driven visual novel featuring some of the same characters. This time, it’s Michiru who takes the lead role in this slapstick comedy. She tries to decide on a new club activity with the help of Sachi and her other friends, but it’s harder than it sound. A laugh-out-loud side story detailing the Mihama girls’ school hijinks.

The Afterglow of Grisaia

The Afterglow of Grisaia takes the form of a side story to The Labyrinth of Grisaia. The game is a story-driven visual novel with serious overtones. The Labyrinth of Grisaia shed some light on Kazami Yuuji’s past, offering a deeper look at events stretching as far back as his birth. This story, however, concerns Yuuji’s experiences with Kusakabe Asako, the CIRS agent who rescued him at a young age from a terrorist organization. Secret passages of The Labyrinth of Grisaia are revealed within…

The Melody of Grisaia

Originally released as a bonus item for Frontwing’s game Hatsuru Koto Naki Mirai Yori (From The Future Undying), this is The Labyrinth of Grisaia‘s second, and the trilogy’s final, side story. Much like the previous side story, The Afterglow of Grisaia, Melody is a visual novel with an engrossing story at its core. This episode takes place just after Kusakabe Asako officially names Kazami Yuuji her successor as number 9029, and details his globe-hopping exploits thereafter. Yet more secret passages of The Labyrinth of Grisaia are revealed within.

Via: Gematsu

News: http://www.iplaypsvita.com/2017/04/18/the-fruit-of-grisaia-side-episode-collection-announced-for-ps-vita/

Now Now Now, if this is True i have to save even more money for another wonderful series after Muv-Luv xD If they ever decide to take it here as announced what 2 years ago? :(

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

First I want to read the main series before going for any spin-offs but as that is totally depend on Sekai Project I can still wait for another 2 years... :|

Yeah, what was the announcement for the Main Saga literally 2 years ago? And still no News, at least with Muv-Luv we got some more infos...

Hopefully this wonderful saga will arrive to us with even this other titles one day....

8 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah, what was the announcement for the Main Saga literally 2 years ago? And still no News, at least with Muv-Luv we got some more infos...

Hopefully this wonderful saga will arrive to us with even this other titles one day....

Just had to check the Kickstarter: The campaign started mid-December 2014 and ended 1st February 2015. And not really related to the Vita-version but when Frontwing did a campaign for a follow-up in the Grisaia-universe they also announced a full english PC-release for the original trilogy, the same thing Sekai promised. xD

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/frontwing/a-grand-entrance-for-new-vn-series-grisaia-phantom/posts/1849973

3 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Just had to check the Kickstarter: The campaign started mid-December 2014 and ended 1st February 2015. And not really related to the Vita-version but when Frontwing did a campaign for a follow-up in the Grisaia-universe they also announced a full english PC-release for the original trilogy, the same thing Sekai promised. xD

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/frontwing/a-grand-entrance-for-new-vn-series-grisaia-phantom/posts/1849973

So Basically we have to just Pray At all to see this series and hope even more to see it on vita and not only on Pc, right?

That's why i don't like Kickstartes, often are great but sometimes are really lotteries like in this case, here we are after 2 years and half later No news coming, no images, no info about the game and progress, nothing...

At this point i preferred that It wasn't in such a Kickstarted at leats i could be hoping a big Serious company like PQube or Aksys could have taken it to us....

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

So Basically we have to just Pray At all to see this series and hope even more to see it on vita and not only on Pc, right?

Nah, I'm sure it will come at some point. It just was a random sidenote showing that the devs VN-devs themselves started a KS and will give a reward that will be shipped this year which was promised in a similar fashion by Sekai two years ago.

21 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Nah, I'm sure it will come at some point. It just was a random sidenote showing that the devs VN-devs themselves started a KS and will give a reward that will be shipped this year which was promised in a similar fashion by Sekai two years ago.

Sure, Until i don't see Even Muv-Luv which we saw images and supposedly the Art for the Case out i won't hope in nothing for this kind of games unfortunately, waaay too many Promises done and still not accomplished for both the series.

I Really can't get why it's so hard to get some good VN here in the West meanwhile Aksys take 5-6 Otome this year (Yeah they'll cost less to buy as rights, still...) and we got that shitty pigeon stuff right away -_- 

• 3 months later...
On 18/4/2017 at 3:10 PM, Crimson Idol said:

First I want to read the main series before going for any spin-offs but as that is totally depend on Sekai Project I can still wait for another 2 years... :|

On PC you can, Grisaia is a amazing VN and have some year since release, I hope soon see a english version on ps vita/ps4.

11 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

On PC you can, Grisaia is a amazing VN and have some year since release, I hope soon see a english version on ps vita/ps4.

I know that. Problem is: I backed the Kickstarter back in 2014, but I opted for the Vita-version.

And I still have a large backlog of VNs I have to read on Steam, but I rarely feel like reading a VN on a bigger screen. :\

5 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

I know that. Problem is: I backed the Kickstarter back in 2014, but I opted for the Vita-version.

And I still have a large backlog of VNs I have to read on Steam, but I rarely feel like reading a VN on a bigger screen. :\

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

It's just not the right feeling playing VN on a bigger screen =D

Maybe eroge :awesome: 

Dont worry, I know how play whatever VN on ios or android without lag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Dont worry, I know how play whatever VN on ios or android without lag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*starts google search* oooooooooooh, nice.

Didn't knew that there were some apps that would enable that. And lucky me owns a NVidia GPU, so I could give things like GameStream or Moonlight a try. ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/17/2017 at 2:28 PM, FlareZero said:

I have read that this is a 5 minute platinum it is true?? O_o

If you skip all of the text, yes. It is presumably a fair bit longer if you actually read everything, though at 5 minutes to plat even with three stories to go through (meaning some of that time is lost to menuing), I cannot imagine it takes long even if you read it (at least if you know Japanese already).

Edited by Wdog-999